The Boptang Carnival

Yessir I saw Mullen and a bunch of others at an event when I was on vacation in Florida, it was awesome... It was a blast for sure... until the cops caught you... if they caught you.. this was still in the “skaters are dopehead” days so the cops where we we were loved making our lives hard. But only 1 or 2 of them and 10-20 of us scattering I only got caught up once. Gave me 3 tickets and took the board... said I should thank for him not charging me with felony flee and eluding.. ya thanks:rolleyes: we got sick of getting chased out and found an abandoned complex for businesses and waaay in the back they poured the concrete for another building and never built anything... so we built our skate park there haha it was awesome... our little slab of heaven in the middle of the forest...It lasted for a couple years before they found out about it... shortly after tearing ours down they started building the awesome skatepark that our city has now. A lot of good times!
Bastards should have built you guys a park if they didn’t like the one you guys built!! Lol sounds like you had one hell of a life growing up! My goal was to get sponsored as well.... I swear if I didn’t get my license at the age of 17, I probably would have kept boarding like I did... as soon as I got my license I slowed down on the boarding and started doing a lot heavier of my partying... a lot of Booze cruises... I’m amazed I’m not dead.

Haha right? But nah those were my friends that invested in the cameras with that dream... don’t get me wrong I would have loved to have gotten sponsored but I knew I wasn’t that good lol... Believe it or not I was investing ALL my money into music... guitars, drums, amps, microphones, the whole 9... I shredded my 6 strings and really thought I had a chance to “make it” ... :rofl: ...
Nothing wrong with music! I like music!! :high-five:

This is how they look this morning. An hour before the light goes off. They’ve been on 48 hours straight with no night time, so I’m going to give them a night morning to rest.
528A22DB-FAE0-4BF1-82C8-0C307B4E5529.jpeg

11ADBFDC-240F-4A6D-B58B-2AF483A51C58.jpeg

that’s the Gg4-1 that the light fell on a while back... not doing to well. The stem is getting weak, and almost can’t hold its self up anymore. So I stuck a stake inside the medium to support the weight. If she makes it, she makes it.
the other day when I said I was going to give them another day before feeding. Well I had 3/4 gallon still from the last feeding so I topped them all up with a small feeding and they will need another one here within the next couple days. I need to start thinking about transplanting soon... but not for a few days yet... maybe next weekend. Today’s my first day back to work.
34EDC0F9-5611-4A6F-A10A-4BFB34615877.jpeg

those are the autos^
BE21EE8C-CBB6-4573-A90D-7C855A2C5EEB.jpeg

have a great day everyone!

Bastards should have built you guys a park if they didn’t like the one you guys built!! Lol sounds like you had one hell of a life growing up! My goal was to get sponsored as well.... I swear if I didn’t get my license at the age of 17, I probably would have kept boarding like I did... as soon as I got my license I slowed down on the boarding and started doing a lot heavier of my partying... a lot of Booze cruises... I’m amazed I’m not dead.

Nothing wrong with music! I like music!! :high-five:
Maybe that’s why they ended up building the park we have now.. Who knows? That’d be cool if we did play a role in getting the city to build the park that’s here now! I had fun growing up, was a wild ride for sure.. I did my share of partying as well haha.. made alot of mistakes too lol I don’t regret anything though its made me who I am today.. live and learn that’s all we can do. Thank god that never happened and that you are here with us today! ... who doesn’t love music? It’s good for the soul, I listen to all genres but I really only enjoy playing old school rock n roll.. lots of Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, AC/DC, that type of stuff... when I make made my own music though it was always bluesy.. just felt right.

Maybe that’s why they ended up building the park we have now.. Who knows? That’d be cool if we did play a role in getting the city to build the park that’s here now! I had fun growing up, was a wild ride for sure.. I did my share of partying as well haha.. made alot of mistakes too lol I don’t regret anything though its made me who I am today.. live and learn that’s all we can do. Thank god that never happened and that you are here with us today! ... who doesn’t love music? It’s good for the soul, I listen to all genres but I really only enjoy playing old school rock n roll.. lots of Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, AC/DC, that type of stuff... when I make made my own music though it was always bluesy.. just felt right.
You and I are a lot a like, in a lot of ways! :high-five: Good to have you around bubblinbuds!

I LOVE listening to Zeppelin AC/DC and Blues Loud enough that my neighbors can enjoy it too.... :D Have you ever heard of Joe Bonamassa ? He is a GREAT guitarist Here you go

I LOVE listening to Zeppelin AC/DC and Blues Loud enough that my neighbors can enjoy it too.... :D Have you ever heard of Joe Bonamassa ? He is a GREAT guitarist Here you go

Wow! What a great song. I really like how clean the recording is. Very cool

AWWW, thanks pal!
:high-five:

BL the girls are looking a lot better not drooping now. :passitleft:
Yeah they sorta took a nose dive for a while... I’m thinking it to be the old MC I was using and was getting different weights then I should have been. They definitely took a 180 degree turn, and on the up hill swing!!
thanks CNB!!:high-five:

Of course! I saw Joe play live 4 years ago, at a small venue... it was an amazing concert.. loved seeing him play up close to a smaller crowd too, there couldn’t have been more then 3000 people there. It had a different feel then being at an open air stadium with 25k plus people... Great song to hear when I wake up, thanks PC :thumb:

Of course! I saw Joe play live 4 years ago, at a small venue... it was an amazing concert.. loved seeing him play up close to a smaller crowd too, there couldn’t have been more then 3000 people there. It had a different feel then being at an open air stadium with 25k plus people... Great song to hear when I wake up, thanks PC :thumb:
I seen Joe last winter in a small venue as well and Man he Burned that Guitar up, I think he is the Best guitar player alive, Since Hendrix and SRV are dead but I put Joe right up there with them, I Love me some SRV too.

6F5A0D2F-5CF6-408E-B098-469005E7E1C4.jpeg

it seems to be, day #1 for the lowryder auto.
That’s the only one that sprouted. I dug down in the other pot and I couldn’t even find the seed. I doubt that’s going to have life... 1 out of 5 seeds... at least one sprouted, but a lil disappointed in having to go through 5 seeds just to get one.

here’s the other plants today.
3BA5A273-97FD-4829-B843-911BEF67B614.jpeg

I seen Joe last winter in a small venue as well and Man he Burned that Guitar up, I think he is the Best guitar player alive, Since Hendrix and SRV are dead but I put Joe right up there with them, I Love me some SRV too.
He puts on a hell of a performance that’s forsure! I would have loved to see Hendrix perform, he’s one of my favorites of all time.

I hear ya BL especially with the price of seeds now.
:passitleft:
These were gifts from @Cola Monster so I only had to pay for shipping, but it’s still disappointing... what if someone paid for those seeds and those 5 were the seeds they got. I’m sure seedsman will make it right... just haven’t yet.

Lowryder signs of life!! Woot woot!!
Yeah buddy!! We’ve got life!! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom