Butch faught the law and the law won... but not for long!:grinjoint: haha Slaughterhouse Seed Co to the rescue let the revolution begin :cheer:more power to yah butch :rollit: and all i can say is ooh bubba haha what a great lookin plant :smokin: hope all is goin well for your family man my prayers are with yah :peace:

Hey Butcher nice plants as usual Aways mouth watering.....Just your usual great Buds, that we all love to wish for.:grinjoint:

How much of a feeling did you get from the Feds, that they would watch you a little more carefully now? That question comes from my own paranoia.
Just wondering if you sensed anything like that? :peace:

G'day Butcher, Any way you can sell thru A/dam or the UK. Just thinkin out loud mate. Those buds are FKN MAGNIFICENT by the way.:grinjoint::bong::peace:

Holy Sh!t!!!!

Yeah, what he said. Coming at you! :slide: :peace:

Thank you Both!! :rofl: :rofl: LMFAO :rofl: :rofl:

good looking butch. which system was she grown in?

Thank You as well WOF. They were grown in the E-N-F/NFT system. The upgrade went to my friend. Who unfortunetly has been in the hospitall the whole time my sis has. I guess he had a very very bad reaction to the chemo just this last month though, so we dont know exactly when he'll be able to make it home. So him and I discussed his options and either I am going to set everything back up at my spot or just do the grow from his house and basiclly be his caregiver. The docs are letting him medicate on the low in the smoking areas....LOL..i've met so many cool patients there. And the doc thanked me for helpling him out. It was funny cause I joked w/ him. I used the classic "Friday" Line: "Now I know you dont get high, but Ima get you high", and he actually new the line..:rofl:..So I told him hes my new dr. He laughed , but on the real he just told me: he may not have long. So I'm definetly glad my friend is the first to use the Black Mist in his Aero SOG. I got his cuttings vegging right now. In my DWC right now.Either way this next grow is going to be (((SICK))) to say the least.

If a state was brave enough to pass a seed law... then the feds should back off! I'm rooting for you Butcher. :goodjob:

Thanx for the backing OB. Jsut gotta wait and see.

Butch faught the law and the law won... but not for long!:grinjoint: haha Slaughterhouse Seed Co to the rescue let the revolution begin :cheer:more power to yah butch :rollit: and all i can say is ooh bubba haha what a great lookin plant :smokin: hope all is goin well for your family man my prayers are with yah :peace:

Yeah, but in all due time we'll all win. Canna will prevail eventually just gotta be patient I guess.

Hey Butcher nice plants as usual Aways mouth watering.....Just your usual great Buds, that we all love to wish for.:grinjoint:

How much of a feeling did you get from the Feds, that they would watch you a little more carefully now? That question comes from my own paranoia.
Just wondering if you sensed anything like that? :peace:

I dont think that there going to do anymore then they already have. They always are watching. This we all know. Or at least we all have to come and except it. They are very chill. I respect the law and all branches of it. My lawyer and I had a nice talk w/ em, and they just said stay leagal and all should be good. They see that I am trying to do. They see this by me and my lawyer even approaching them and not just jumping right into it. They taught me alot to be honest. About whats going on w/ all these people killing it for all us legal 215 card holders. The more dispenseries not doing things legally the more the feds are going to crackdown. They are doing this to make an example to the locals. Pay your taxes and do the waiting period, PLEASE!! I can understand this and gotta say I support the feds on this. If you are going to go public, and start a shop, THEN PLEASE FOR ALL OF OUR SAKE DO IT LEGAL!!! One mentioned for every bust of an illegal shop, they say there is a surge of MMJ bust right after due to the amount of ILLEGAL activity. SO in a sence we are busting ourselves when things arent fallowed by the shop owners. How crazy is that!! I know it sounds crazy but I'm just relating what I've recently found out. And this all does make sence to me. Please if anyone can correct me on any of this PLEASE do so. So OMM, Keep doing what your doing and you'll be fine. Its the "bigger the bust, the bigger the boost" metality going. So at the least a couple plants isnt going to make the DEA spend $10,000.00 in man power for a bust. Not to mention the amount of $$ it cost to house a person just for a weekend. Just to release him/her just to spend more money on judges, lawyers and prosecutors and so forth. just stay leagl is all I can really say to be honest. Hope that helps

liking the slaughter house butch... liking the frosted tops even more! what was this strain again?

Tahnx to you as well H.C. Its a cut of the original Bubba Kush in 96, when it won the Cannabis Cup.

G'day Butcher, Any way you can sell thru A/dam or the UK. Just thinkin out loud mate. Those buds are FKN MAGNIFICENT by the way.:grinjoint::bong::peace:

Its completely possible. The issue is You have to live there. In that country, thats why I've been trying to get all the info from the feds on it. Not trying to get into a Marc Emery situation. So until I can get a dependable trustworthy asscociate in the Uk or AM. I gotta just keep trying to find the loopholes. There are very few in these laws inparticular. Thanx for the support.

jeez, butcher, could your friend just quit the chemo and use weed? Do you have enough to make hash oil?

He's kinda beyond that at this point. hes been doing the chemo off and on. Its worked fo him in the past. hes just at a "stage" thats very fatal. Hes had success in the past apperently, but hes having abad reaction on top of his health declining. So we just gotta meditate and pray on it. Either way he goes w/ it. Its bad to be brutally honest, but he know I aint going nowhere. We always say once we start we finish. and trust me he lives by those word. Literally..Hes got it tattooed on himself.

yeah butch patience is a virtue well know to us cannactivists and after we patiently wait for that to happen i think all of us 420 cats should meet up somewhwere and have a giant pot-fest until all of us are to tired to tell stories, smoke, and jam some good music haha

yeah butch patience is a virtue well know to us cannactivists and after we patiently wait for that to happen i think all of us 420 cats should meet up somewhwere and have a giant pot-fest until all of us are to tired to tell stories, smoke, and jam some good music haha

Until the weed ran out...you think it would end? :smokin:

:peace:

Butcher, you know your rite the future is going to be seed stock or even clones. You might even be able to mail some tisuie for cloning. Have a good mother plant is going to be the thing. Here's a thing to check out.
Affordable Plant Tissue Culture for the Hobbyist
Might be a new wave of growing. I've heard mixed results with this method. But if true botainist's can do it, isn't any reason why we could do it. BTW I did alittle speed reading back a page or two, Bubba looks sweet dude.

Yo Norcali got any experience with tissue culture? that stuff looks hella interesting i saw it in the 2009 high times gear guide and was so intrigued. they were sayin that it is possible to put 10,000 clones out in the area the size a of a tv box in one month! looked complicated so i am waiting to even think about trying it but looks like a great concept

Mr. Butcher, a beautiful product. What kind of lights are you using and did you start from seed. Sorry if you've already answered this, its a long journal and I am only part way through.

He's kinda beyond that at this point. hes been doing the chemo off and on. Its worked fo him in the past. hes just at a "stage" thats very fatal. Hes had success in the past apperently, but hes having abad reaction on top of his health declining. So we just gotta meditate and pray on it. Either way he goes w/ it. Its bad to be brutally honest, but he know I aint going nowhere. We always say once we start we finish. and trust me he lives by those word. Literally..Hes got it tattooed on himself.

These things are tough butch. I have meditated long on life and have come to terms with my own death. This might sound slightly harsh to innocent ears, everybody dies. we all will one day, it's just a matter of when, and how. . . . hopefully, nothing too too fucked up happens along the way, and what ever you do, hopefully it brings you satisfaction. At my fairly young age 31, if I died tomorrow, as tragic as it would be for my family and friends, I would be ok with it because I have enjoyed my life. I've done a lot of things, experienced a lot of things. . . you get the idea.

It sounds to me like your friend is the same, lived a full life, made some strong connections with friends, lived and loved. . . as hard as it can be, remain positive and remember that its the times that you share with the people you love that will enrich your life for the rest of your life.

this holy shit gets to me butch. . . damnit. . . on a lighter note;

Yo Norcali got any experience with tissue culture? that stuff looks hella interesting i saw it in the 2009 high times gear guide and was so intrigued. they were sayin that it is possible to put 10,000 clones out in the area the size a of a tv box in one month! looked complicated so i am waiting to even think about trying it but looks like a great concept

i've been reading up on this, although I haven't tried it yet (no space), I asked some friends in the bio dept at my university. It seems easy enough as long as you can follow some basic, but very careful lab protocols to avoid any contamination. you can easily buy small amounts of the materials (like MS,BAP,etc) needed on the net, and the other stuff like jars are easy to get too. I think it requires a hell of a lot more care than cloning, which is easy, cheap and reliable. It is cool as hell, but seriously, what the hell are you going to do with 10,000 clones. lol, I doubt even oaksterdam would go through that many of each strain per month. so i guess even if you were doing a couple hundred a month, i might be worth it, or if your like me and just do crazy shit for the fun of it. . . but if you only need less than 100 clones per month, cloning is so so easy, cheap and reliable, its hard to beat.

fyi, there is a decent amount of info on the net. . . like us pot growers, there is a fringe community of tissue culturers that are as avid about that as we are about this. spend thousands on equipment (like we do) obsess over perfection (like we do). they have great success, but it looks like you have to learn a lot, just like with this hobby, but maybe even more so. it's definitely doable if you want to put in the time to learn and get a good system down.

again, the Hole Shit.

Butcher, you know your rite the future is going to be seed stock or even clones. You might even be able to mail some tisuie for cloning. Have a good mother plant is going to be the thing. Here's a thing to check out.
Affordable Plant Tissue Culture for the Hobbyist
Might be a new wave of growing. I've heard mixed results with this method. But if true botainist's can do it, isn't any reason why we could do it. BTW I did alittle speed reading back a page or two, Bubba looks sweet dude.

Ok so I gotta say this about the tissue culture thing. I met the guy who owns and started it at my buddies shop a while back. I tried helping him get glass jars. From a buddy of mine. Johnson & Johnson wasnt down w/ what he was using them for. If you all ever see him or know him ask him about this and it'll prove what I am saying(just in case..:rofl:). Those baby jars work best for that type of cloning. Anyhow I've used it a dozen or so times for friends needing large amounts of clones. Great process and like wheel said "gotta fallow protocol. And keep a clean sanitary enviorment." I dont use it cause I have no need for 100 clones at a time. Its some of the craziest Sh*t you'll see. Well not crazy but pretty cool, if you ask me. Its no joke, worth every penny. I'll see f I can get a kit from the shop for a demo. Their ussually cool about it. But dunno.I love the idea of culture via air mail...HHMMM..LOL..We'll be checkin into that..:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom