The Den of Secrets Hydro Grow 3rd Go Round

They look awesome - very healthy and green. What a yummy looking jungle. I can't believe how fast they are growing - it really is amazing the growth spurts they hit sometimes...

Anyway - nice job, I'm looking forward to following along!
:popcorn:

He he, yeah Ffr I waiting for them to open the cabinet door themselves...
Xlr8 it is really amazing how fast they grow, they seem to be averaging about 3" a day. Unfortunately it looks like at least one of the Power Skunks is a male, but we will wait another day or two to be absolutely, positively, super duper positively sure. And DJB wanted me to tell you all about the roots. They are amazing. We have roots this time that are super thick that cork screw down and are completely entangled around everything.

100_1929a.jpg

100_1927a.jpg

100_1933a.jpg

100_1937a.jpg

100_1938a.jpg

Those big beautiful leaves, damn they're monstrous leaves. Those multi fingered ones. I just love em.. I wonder if they will bump their heads on the roof? They look nice!

:peace:
:cheer:

Day 40:

Thank you so much Ms. Fox and l8nightskunk yea we are excited about the next phase ourselves cant wait..The Spaceship has lost a total of 3 males and after we got home today we decided to move the remaining plants around to get the giant californian skunk out of the light and open up the middle. Unfortunately she got burnt pretty good up top.

Before the move:

100_1954a.jpg

100_1955a.jpg

100_1957a.jpg

Californian Skunk burn:

100_1956a.jpg

After the relocation:

100_1959a.jpg

100_1960a.jpg

100_1961a.jpg

100_1963a.jpg

100_1964a.jpg

100_1965a.jpg

Back again its only been two days since my last post, but I took more pictures.

DJB and I have decided to remove the upper shelf tomorrow because the plants

just need more room between them and the light. We have also decided to add

a basic grow light to either side of the cabinet about midway up the cab as well

seeing that the light is so far away from the bottom.

100_1967a.jpg

100_1970a.jpg

100_1971a.jpg

100_1969a.jpg

100_1972a.jpg

The girls seem to like the cabinet, unfortunately some of the leaves did get

burnt.

Back again its only been two days since my last post, but I took more pictures.

DJB and I have decided to remove the upper shelf tomorrow because the plants
just need more room between them and the light. We have also decided to add
a basic grow light to either side of the cabinet about midway up the cab as well
seeing that the light is so far away from the bottom.

Those girls do seem to have an awfully large spacing between nodes considering that you vegged with a MH and I assume kept the light 6-10" max from the plants. Is that just from massively-sativa genetics or did you have high temps or something to stress on them?

Shame you couldn't turn the cabinet over on its side and flatten & spread out those plants so that you kept the growth but made your canopy far thinner. But then you'd probably need a small light-mover to get nice even coverage of everything I guess.

Looks like you'll have a happy and varied harvest!

Thanks pitviper, we actually started pulling the massive sativa's last week. As far as stress TorturedSoul, I don't believe that we have caused any "stress" by heat or any other means except for the plants growing ino the light. The only difference between this grow and the Tatanka Grow is that we allowed the plants to veg an additional week to 10 days longer. The plants grew from 3" to 4" a day at some points. We do have 3 to 4 massive sativas in the box. The largest on the right front I decided to name her Zena Warrior Princess.

We moved the shelf today therefore destroying the clone chamber soooo we made them a new home. Busy day.

Check it out:

100_1986a.jpg

100_1987_00a.jpg

100_1988_00a.jpg

100_1990_00a.jpg

100_1989_00a.jpg

100_1993a.jpg

100_1994_00a.jpg

100_1997a.jpg

100_1998a.jpg

Harry Red...you are like a herb god in our house. DJB just thinks your awesome..so thanks for stopping by, I think the next grow in the box with be in dirt...maybe, well the next grow outside will be in dirt hee hee...

Alientic we are cheering you on once again... I just tried to upload a bunch of pictures but one of them exceeded the size limit and now I'm annoyed so I'm going to bed...Good night all.

Happy April to all you fools out there. Today is 8 full years of nicotine sobriety for me. Of course I have filled in the space with numerous other vices including alcohol and weed and gosh food tastes fantastic. Here are the pics from last night. We did eliminate the last plant with balls tonight leaving 7 remaining plants DJB loves that number.

100_2032a1.jpg

100_2031a.jpg

100_2028a.jpg

100_2019a.jpg

100_2021a.jpg

100_2017a.jpg

100_2016a.jpg

100_2015a.jpg

100_2014a.jpg

Question to any and all you pros out there, flush??? Should you did it just because, or when you have a problem???

Flushing isn't going to hurt it, If I see something I don't like starting to develop, I will sometimes give it a flush... it's always nice to nip it in the ass before it has a chance to get started.... You two have some monsters going in that box... I wanna wrap it up and pretend like it is Christmas and open it... Keep up the good work you two.... You make a hell of a team.... :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom