The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

Thank God Dennise. :circle-of-love:

Happy holiday weekend to some friends. Thanks to host Shiggety.

Louis XIII OG
IMG_170720.JPG

Bulletproof Coffee (using MB "residual")
IMG_226517.jpg

Chocolate Chip Toffee
IMG_145517.jpg

:party:

Hello everyone!! Woohoo, what a party over here, smokey as well :) Just stopping in for a few minutes to say high and smoke some goodness with you all. I brought some smoke for now, need to head home to the garage and whip up some oils for us all :)

IMG_226517.jpg

Talk about timing!!! :laughtwo:

The 4/20 smokathon was so much fun let's do it again for the 4th of July! And Canada day on the 1st!

Just curious... You mentioned July 1 as being Canada Day... an important day for Canadians, celebrating the anniversary of them adopting a national Constitution and becoming an independent country (in 1982, IIRC). But when you referred to July 1, you did not mention the holiday that gets celebrated in the United States on that date - Independence Day, which celebrates the anniversary (more or less) of my country approving the Declaration of Independence (in 1776).

You seem to be way smarter than the local convenience store clerk who, when someone asked him if the store would be open on Independence Day, replied, "Uhh... When is it?" So I'm wondering... are you located in a country other than the United States? I sometimes forget that we have a membership made up of people from many different countries, especially when most of them read/write English (sometimes, better than I do ;) ).

BtW: Smoke 'em if you got 'em, lol. No need to wait for a certain day (or two) to arrive!

My heart does things every once in a while. Been through two heart caths three years apart.

Ouch. My brother just had a heart catherization.

Just curious... You mentioned July 1 as being Canada Day... an important day for Canadians, celebrating the anniversary of them adopting a national Constitution and becoming an independent country (in 1982, IIRC). But when you referred to July 1, you did not mention the holiday that gets celebrated in the United States on that date - Independence Day, which celebrates the anniversary (more or less) of my country approving the Declaration of Independence (in 1776).

You seem to be way smarter than the local convenience store clerk who, when someone asked him if the store would be open on Independence Day, replied, "Uhh... When is it?" So I'm wondering... are you located in a country other than the United States? I sometimes forget that we have a membership made up of people from many different countries, especially when most of them read/write English (sometimes, better than I do ;) ).

BtW: Smoke 'em if you got 'em, lol. No need to wait for a certain day (or two) to arrive!

Ouch. My brother just had a heart catherization.
Hey TS, originally the post didn't even mention Canada day. I added that into the thread when a Canadian mentioned it. I originally just posted this as a 4th of July celebration but when I added the Canada day info in I did not clarify the US Independence Day for the 4th. Yeah I am so American I just assume that we all know! True blue I am and even put in my time in the National Guard for six years to earn my citizenship!

I actually fell in love with the idea in Heinlen's book Starship
troopers (way better than the movie). Everyone in the US should be a "resident" and have all rights except the right to vote. Any person whom puts in 2+ years of service would become a citizen with voting rights. The 2 years could be work with the homeless, military service, teaching, police work, americorps, etc. then the voting percentages would be 90%+ and the people that didn't care about serving probably wouldn't care about voting anyway.

Forgot to mention the Aussies... celebrating the end of the financial year :rofl: :rofl: :passitleft:

Any excuse Canna :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom