The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

Hey IRIE, been a fan for a long time and learned a lot from you already. Just finally joined the community to be part of the dialog. I'm really glad to see you have something going. I'm all in.

Keep up the Learn / Do / Teach

Thanks you guys for the WB's and the good words... I think I have the bug situation under control for now. I have not seen any new damage and the new growth is bite free so far..I am still going to give the younger ones in flower one more treatment of the Azamax and the veggers will get one more too, and another good spray soaking... Once I get an opportunity, I will wipe all my gear and walls down and swap out my filter. I am going to get some filters for my intakes too... Ok, enough babble... Two Bubblegums are coming down to the last few weeks and are piling on the trichs..
picresized_th_1258993194_002.jpg

The flower room, back to 12
picresized_th_1258991916_004.jpg

:roorrip::ganjamon:

I'm glad to see the bugs are under control and I hope you have got them all. The plants you harvested early still looked like quality smoke with nice buds, enjoy them. I'm getting ready to start my second grow and this one will be Bubble Gum and Crystal, I hope my Bubble Gum looks half as good as yours.

Sup Irie!

i followed your last grow from the back (because i was exclusively hydro and just liked to see your gorgeous pics)

I am getting back into dirt lately, and am glad i can watch you again and try to pick up some new tricks.

welcome back bro, i rarely stray from my CP, and don;t have time to take on new journals, but i had a feeling you might have started a new one, so i ventured out and found you. well worth the look. lol. I've been battleing some bugs too, i'm down to 2 ladybugs left, and as we just saw our first snowfall yesterday, I doubt i will be able to supplement them again this year, but man they are my best friends.

they wont wipe out a population by themselves usually, but they keep them in check enough for me to try to deliver the final blow. . . haven;t been able to do it completely yet, but i only have a few weeks left, then i'll be in for a major clean.

glad your back, I'll be watching and learning. thanx.

Really glad your back, IRIE! Good to here you and your plants are settled into your new place. Nice job putting the hammer down on mites.
I've got a name for your mystery bud; Irie Flame. It's so red it looks like it's on fire!
+ reps for your triumphant return!

i'm sorry to bug you with another of these questions but i was wondering what you knew about the genotype of the sour diesel. i've heard/read conflicting info and i was wondering if you knew what the parents for that awesome strain might be. Thanks in advance for any info you might have. As always, your plants look fantastic, bite damage and all.

Ok, lets try this again..

Thanks guys for all the words...
Screw, your ladies are beautiful, and I have no doubt that they will frost up nicely...
Dream- thank you, give them lots of love and they will give it back...
Butcher.. I hope so, you seem to have a pretty good grasp on things already.
WOF- Thanks, know we had a rough start..You are a hell of a grower, I have paid close attention to all your grows, I will be adding a hydro set up here soon.. I have released 3000 lady bugs in the last month.. =o) lady bugs everywhere alive and dead.. :ganjamon:
Tric man- thank you... I wish I knew what it was.
Ds-thank you.. I only know what I have read, which was probably the same thing you read.. :smokin:
Ok, a few pics of the flowering room...
Bubble Gum
picresized_th_1259813481_001_1_.jpg

picresized_th_1259814199_002_1_.jpg

Flower room, need more light!!!!
picresized_th_1259816230_005.jpg

picresized_th_1259816452_006.jpg

will do some of the veg room here soon...:peace:

That damage just kills me to look at....
Some of the new strains that will come into play..
picresized_th_1259851538_007.jpg

Sex : Regular
Type : Mostly sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Trainwreck X Trinity X Jack the Ripper
Flowering Time : Medium, Long Outdoor Harvest : Sept / Oct
Height : Tall THC Level : High
Characteristics : Good for pain relief & muscle tremors

TGA Subcool Seeds Chernobyl is a hybrid of Train Wreck X Trinity X Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen.
When I came out west I started on a Quest for the best Trainwreck cutting I could find. I was not impressed with the Arcata cutting as it was to tall to slow and to bi-sexual for my taste. I had written off this legendary strain until I came across an amazing plant discovered by Smokescreen. Found inside a bag of Dank of the few seeds found one female exhibited all the traits of the famous wreck without producing a single male stamen even late into budding. The complex late colouring is a thing of beauty and the potency of this mother is epic. Extremely potent smoking just a few bowls is an adventure in repertory failure and flat lining your brain waves. We decided to combine this incredible female with the genetics of Jack the Ripper. Chernobyl can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors. Best way to grow is topped early and trained to stay as low as possible. Chernobyl gets huge outdoors. Flowering time for cannabis seeds is 8-9 weeks. Taste like Lime Slurpee or Sherbert and high is strong and pleasant very good for pain relief without paranoia
picresized_th_1259851819_008.jpg

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Unknown Hybrid
Flowering Time : Medium, Long Outdoor Harvest : September/October
Height : Medium THC Level : 15-20%
Characteristics : This is the ultimate Sativa/Indica hybrid

Barneys Sweet Tooth is a new generation indica/sativa cannabis hybrid from the Barney's Farm's feminized seed collection. She is a 3-way cross of an Afghani x Nepalese Hash and a Hawaiian Sativa and possesses all highest qualities of her parents which made her a 2008 "High Times" Cannabis Cup winner. This marijuana is a high yielding, sweet and powerful plant that gives a perfect concoction of both a high and stoned effect.
Sweet Tooth feminized cannabis seeds from Barney's Farm are known as easy growing. They are all nearly 90% stabilized and show an excellent germination rate. It doesn't take long before experienced cannabis growers can recognize indica characteristics in Sweet Tooth seedlings. The plants grow medium tall with strong side branches that need room to grow. They are all covered with white crystals and produce loads of bud sites developing into large potent colas sticky with resin. They do look like sprinkled with sugar, so yummy and tempting. Just give them 9-10 weeks to fully mature to get the most.
Sweet Tooth is a strain that can be easily managed. She responds positively to general nutrients and perform well in nearly all growing setups, both indoors and outdoors, and produce a good yield of up to 450 gr. per m2. She can easily double the yield under optimal conditions. Outside, harvests start at the end of September/beginning of October.

Marijuana of this mostly indica strain is said to contain as much as 20% of THC producing strong "cerebral high" effect with a very sweet taste, an ideal weekend treat.

Type : Mostly sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Original Sour Diesel x G13 Haze
Flowering Time : Long Outdoor Harvest : October / November
Height : Medium THC Level : Medium
Characteristics : Haze and Sour

DNA Genetics Sour Cream cannabis seeds are the best of both worlds with the classic Haze taste mixing with the high yield of Sour and G13. We don't know why anyone would pass DNA Genetics Sour Cream up, it's a Haze plant with a difference, having Sour nugs all over her and produces a heavy yield. The original Sour Diesel cutting was used, in combination with the G13 Haze cannabis seeds to bring Sour style buds with haze flavour. It is a Sour Creamy blend of Sativa with a dash of Indica. This DNA Sour Cream has an amazing mix of Haze n' Sour!
picresized_th_1259852290_009.jpg

Type : Mostly indica
Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Mostly Indica
Flowering Time : Medium Outdoor Harvest : September
Height : Medium THC Level : 19-23%
Characteristics : Nearly pure Indica

Resin Seeds L.A. Ultra is one of the most powerful cannabis strains available and is nearly pure Indica! So is it MK Ultra? L.A. Con? Or a mutant Hybrid? It's for you to find out....
One of the added advantages of L.A Ultra is its "ultra" flowering period of just 60 days — not bad we think you'll agree. In fact there are quite a few pluses to this strain...THC content of between 19 — 23% and the yield L.A Ultra produces is 350g m2 .

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica
Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Blueberry x White Widow
Flowering Time : Medium Outdoor Harvest : Flowers in about 50-55
Height : Medium THC Level : 12% - 16%
Characteristics : Designed for fragrance, flavor, color, and sticky to the touch.

Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow is a fantastic F1 Indica created by combining the legendary Blueberry with the renowned White Widow. A cornucopia for the senses. Designed for fragrance, flavour, color, and sticky to the touch. In colder climates the Blue Widow turns a reddish tinted violet colour and is a truely beautiful plant to see. The plant produces a huge quantity of resin through its huge, chunky colas. Due to the introduction of Blueberry, this plant grows taller than pure White Widow plants and growers can expect heights 3 meter range when grown outdoors. Typically the Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow will double in size as soon as it is put into the flowering stage. Dinafem's Blue Widow is an excellent candidate for SCROG.

Back
Top Bottom