The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

Thank you for the words Lab, glad you stopped in....

Southern, I did not see much of a difference in the two.. FF has more stuff in it, but I add all the sea stuff anyways... I had no problems with the Roots, I just add all my ocean goodies to the Roots, that the FF already has in it...the lime helps keep it all pretty much stable..

Roots, I add dried sea kelp, dried age old grow or bloom, chickity doo doo, Roots Oregonism,dolomite lime, and some crushed sea bird guano (dried).

FF- i add dolomite, Roots Oregonism,age old dried grow or bloom, and chickity doo doo ( I just like saying that out loud)..

Each transplant I do get specific things added... I transplant 3 times each, cloner----- to beer cup-------to 1 gallon pot--------two gallon pot------5 or 6 gallon pot that they finish in... I go through around three to four bags a month at least....

Looking good so far. What would be the best indoor strain to grow under 600w hps. In your opinion Mr Irie. I wanna get some seeds but Im not sure what to get, My girl needs something that will help her back pain. Any suggestions would be great.
Keep up the good growing,
Hotep.

Thanks you guys... OMM, that visual was a little bit disturbing, but got a chuckle..
Janx, glad you could stop by, sounds like you are going to have your hands full here soon, I'll stop by and check it out..
Ganja, My best advice for a strain is just to browse around the sponsors and read up on some. An Indica or Indica dom strain will do the aches and pains right.The descriptions/effects for the med strains are getting much better. Thanks for dropping in..
I do random leaf and flower checks to try and keep an eye on the bug situation. I still see eggs every once in awhile and some dead ones, but nothing alive and haven't seen any new damage. I think I am going to AzaMax them one more time and only the plants that are under 4 weeks into flower will get it...
Thanks SS, me and Budswell have a love hate relationship... I just can't seem to get it just how I want it, that was a little more tips burn then I like...
OK, sooooooo the LA Ultra showed me under her skirt today.. So I took some clones from her and she will stay in the flower room. I chopped one of the BG's to make a little more room....It is so damn crowded in there it's not even funny.. so, here is the next BG to go not sure when yet..
picresized_th_1260547890_002.jpg

Letting her soak up some sun
picresized_th_1260548149_008.jpg

picresized_th_1260548671_009.jpg

picresized_th_1260549155_010.jpg

:peace:

Thanks you guys... I will get pics of the LA up here soon.. It is growing straight up, no branching kinda trippy... I am going to LST the shit out of the clones... ;)
So the two BG's were taken down last week, I have two more that will be ready in the next week or so... Here they are, they have been frosting up for the last few weeks..
picresized_th_1260888985_Bubble_gum_005.jpg

the other one
picresized_th_1260889606_Bubble_gum_006.jpg

Lights out
picresized_th_1260890373_003.jpg

the flower room
picresized_th_1260890927_004.jpg

picresized_th_1260891551_Bubble_gum_008.jpg

:peace:

twas 2 weeks b4 christmas and all thru the forum BeIrie was showin the ladies off in what appears to be some gooey thick plasterrd trichrome laden ski slope ready flowers.. sheeeeeit we even have a few inches over here at 13K:surf:schweeeeeeeeeeeeeet BeI.. as always.. hey we need a snowboarder as a smiley

Aww man BeIrie, I'm glad your back.:adore::slide: Wows, lookin lovely for sure. Major snow & hail over on your ladies. Are you a basketball fan bro? Cause you're like the Tim Duncan of cannabis cultivation, seriously :smokin:

congrats on the new title as well. :cheer:

Thanks all.. I hope everyone is having a good Christmas Eve.. I am up in the mountains and am running down the hill every other day to take care of the garden.. When I got home this AM the 600 watt light bulb was off.. I had to run out and grab a new one that will end up becoming my back up..
In 10 days four plants will go into the flower room, that will put me on my 21 day schedule, which should be a harvest every month.
The flower room.. the half with plants that are 35"-42"
picresized_th_1261750748_002.jpg

The other side. the last four small plants 24-26"
picresized_th_1261751030_003.jpg

the veg room
picresized_th_1261751411_006.jpg

the nursery
picresized_th_1261751774_007.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone... Smoke em if you got em..:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom