The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

Thanks you guys, The good words are always appreciated..
Vel, never hold back on talking, I love hearing opinions and suggestions... I don't always agree with them or follow them but am always willing to absorb more info...
Sun, it is the yellow one under the Earth Juice bottles... ;)
WOF, I had heard a lot of good things about Subcool so thought I would give him a try. I want to keep away from the trendy strains and grow ones you don't see everyday.. I have two Jack the Rippers that just peeked their heads out of the soil.. I have an Indica Dom. Chernobyl that was just put into flowering..
My new light, a lumatek 1000 with a XXXL hood... The little light is my 600..
:rofl:
picresizedlights.jpg

BG
picresized_th_1264923338_006.jpg

picresized_th_1264923499_007.jpg

:ganjamon:
Welcome Mountain, lets hope she goes nuclear on me.....
LIL, good to see you back around... I am in and out, should be back full time here in a few weeks.. Trying to get life straightened out now... Don't be a stranger.....

Looking good brother. Thanks for checking in & letting us know everything's ok. I've been wanting to try some subcool genetics too. I'm really interested in Jillybean & Jack the Ripper. I just got a good laugh reading the characteristics of subcool's Apollo 13 BX, "Taste is almost indescribable, like Rotting fruit, citrus, and baby poo with a hint of pepper.:rofl: Don't know if I'm ready for the peppery baby poo yet but I have heard great things about his strains. Keep it up Be :popcorn:

Well back for another update, and should be back on-line here this week hopefully..
Well, I had a Grand Daddy Purple go hermie on me and tried to seed up the room..I caught it but some flowers had already opened up.. I ended up taking a few plants down a week early because they were starting to grow seeds.. I did want to make sure it was a genetic hermie and not something I did to turn it, So I let the other one that was two weeks behind keep going and sure enough, it went hermie on day 32 of 12/12, the other one I found on day 34.. Watch your clones if you get them from dispensaries!!!!!!!
The Chernobyl just continues to impress me, the Indica version is going to be pretty bad ass too...The sweet tooth smells as sweet as can be, every time I brush up against her the smell is just crazy good.. a few pics..
Chernobyl ( Sativa Dom) @ 45 days of 12/12
004278.JPG

009_1_.JPG

Sweet Tooth @ 45 days 12/12
008228.JPG

The Chernobyl just continues to impress me, the Indica version is going to be pretty bad ass too...
008228.JPG

You should ship some of that snow off to Vancouver, they could certainly use it! Nice work Irie!

Regards,

-TL

Hall Of Fame Grower and Buds. Unanimously & indubitably.
:goodjob::thumb:

I really think you could grow with your eyes closed.

Thank you for the words Lab, glad you stopped in....

Southern, I did not see much of a difference in the two.. FF has more stuff in it, but I add all the sea stuff anyways... I had no problems with the Roots, I just add all my ocean goodies to the Roots, that the FF already has in it...the lime helps keep it all pretty much stable..

Roots, I add dried sea kelp, dried age old grow or bloom, chickity doo doo, Roots Oregonism,dolomite lime, and some crushed sea bird guano (dried).

FF- i add dolomite, Roots Oregonism,age old dried grow or bloom, and chickity doo doo ( I just like saying that out loud)..

Each transplant I do get specific things added... I transplant 3 times each, cloner----- to beer cup-------to 1 gallon pot--------two gallon pot------5 or 6 gallon pot that they finish in... I go through around three to four bags a month at least....
Welcome back Be Erie,
I've used FFOF for 1.5 years now, and i've never seen a bug. Maybe the bugs came with the new type soil ?? I'll be watching and learning !! :bong:

Thanks guys and slow, the bugs came from another source, not the soil... I did narrow it down to me bringing them in ( after doing some yard work ) or an infected clone ( I inspect all clones that enter the Irie garden).. I am pretty sure it was from yard work... =o(

So, as I returned yesterday from a boarding trip all my lights were off in the flower room. Well, my brand new (40 days old ) 1000 lumatek ballast was having some issues.Well, the issue was death, when I tried to plug the lights back in, the ballast made some harsh noises and spit out a puff of smoke ( not the good smoke).. It was a reality check for me, as it would suck to come home to a burned down house... when it went, it tripped the breaker on the ballast, on the timer and at the fuse panel... I spent all night moving lights around to try and take up the slack for the missing 1000.... Hopefully they are quick about replacing it..... :peace:

hey irie just caught up on the journal and awesome work man if you haven't tried green meadows wellness for clones i'd suggest them real legit fellas with some good strains that they grow organiclly but by the looks of things you got it under control nice garden man

Thanks guys.... The 1000 has been sent back, hopefully I will have a new one by the end of the week.. Time shall tell.. I moved some lights around and broke out the flouros to help out until the 1000 is back, poor little ladies are going to be pissed at me..;)

Chernobyl day 53
001292.JPG

Chernobyl.JPG

009196.JPG

Chernobyl the Indica dom version day 34
004289.JPG

005277.JPG

DNA sour cream day 34
006239.JPG

007233.JPG

Barney's Sweet tooth day 53
SweetTooth.JPG