The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

Merry Christmas,

That is one beautiful sight, a field of flowing buds. Bet you stand there for hours sometimes and just enjoy...I know I would (if I could stand that long that is :smokin:).

Oh and hey thanks for fixing my pics :thanks:

:peace: :nicethread: +rep

Thanks much guys, your good words are always appreciated...
Things are starting to come together. Tomorrow, four new strains will go into flowering. That should free up some space in the veg room, and jam the flower room up a little more..:smokin: Looks like I am going to have to turn the veg room into another flowering room and build a new veg room. That should get the flower room up to 5'x13'.. That ought to help space them out a bit.. If you guys have any questions, just ask, I don't put a lot in here because I change things up so much, so I don't even know what I am doing from one week to the next... Ok, no more babble....
bubble gum- they may get chopped tomorrow..
picresized_th_1262148084_BGtwins.jpg

Og- left BG- right side
picresized_th_1262148559_OGBG.jpg

flower room
picresized_th_1262147643_008.jpg

La Ultra-left Blue widow-right they are both coming up on 4'
picresized_th_1262149148_011.jpg

mystery BG Mystery
picresized_th_1262148310_MystBGMyst.jpg

:peace:

I have a question. Your first post was a little vague on your nute program...just curious what other organic "riff-raff" you are using? Your results are beautiful and frosty every time, and a little enlightenment may help more than just me.

BI, okay again, before Ioose the post!! Why is it since day one I see your gardens and bud shots, I want to go play in the snow? Because it is all those dense packed trichrome laden ladies you grow so well. JOB WELL DONE!! Face of the Blue Chair, Mogul Hill, Elevator Shaft, and all we have is surf over here :(
Great grow SlopeRider!!!

I have a question. Your first post was a little vague on your nute program...just curious what other organic "riff-raff" you are using? Your results are beautiful and frosty every time, and a little enlightenment may help more than just me.

gotta agree..Pleeeease enlighten us!! :thanks:

Oh man those pics are amazing. I just licked my computer monitor. :adore:

That frost looks sticky sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Hey guys, sorry about the delays here as I have not had internet for a bit now, but should be up and running again here soon... The garden has taken off, new strains coming into play, the bugs have been kept at bay, and the new 1000 kicks ass!!!
My riff raff usually consisted of bat and sea bird guano's, chicken shit, worm shit, age old dried fruit, sea weeds, and some other crap... =o) I have since changed my veg mix to just Roots with chicken shit mixed in. The rest of the nutes will be delivered by water... I have better control when I am adding them like this.. I have added Roots Buddah grow and bloom into the mix, I swap off with Roots and Earth juice... I am also going to start trying to reuse my soil as it is getting tough to get rid of 25+gallons of soil a month... My mulch pile is going to be higher then the house..:smokin: I have all those amendments left so I may as well use them up on old soil.. I have 40 gallons that have been fermenting for almost 2 months..
Some of the ladies..
Subcool Chernobyl.... She is just over 20 days into 12/12, I am blown away by the trich production, she still has 2 months of flowering to do. She is also at about 5' which is going to cause some height issues here soon..
picresized_th_1264877671_024.jpg

picresized_th_1264877394_022.jpg

Blue Widow She may be ready to cut this coming week..
picresized_th_1264878064_025.jpg

picresized_th_1264904459_026.jpg

LA Ultra she is getting close too..
picresized_th_1264905920_028.jpg

The flowering room
picresized_th_1264906130_029.jpg

Some cured Bubble gum
picresized420.jpg

picresized_th_1264875870_020.jpg

Man, I have been waiting for the update. I have kept very close tabs on your grow. Maybe a little scared to talk to someone such as yourself. Was starting to wonder what was happening. Glad to see everything is OK.

nice tent bro. very nice. I've been thinking about getting into some subcool genetics, i'd like to see what yours look like in a couple months. the LA ULTRA looks bad ass too.

Thanks you guys, southern, good to see you.... Well, I just finished putting the rest of the veg room into 5 gal pots, so now it is even more crowded!! I am going to start sexing some of my seed plants since they aren't showing me anything yet. That should free up some light in the veg room and now overcrowed the flower room ( seems to be happening to everyone these days :smokin:) Took a pic of the nutes I have been using for the last few months and my first MJ book, bought over 20 years ago.. ;)
picresized_th_1260344043_nutrients_002.jpg

B, it was from Nirvana, from like 3 years ago.. It took me five plants to find the one I really liked, and it actually gave me one seed, these clones are from that seed... :peace:

sorry I'm a bit late but I'll def. be poking my head in from time to time to try to pick up some much needed knowledge. Irie If I didn't know any better I'd say you had a copy of the closet cultivator By. Ed Rosenthal tucked up in there as well. He just happened by our collective last week and dropped off a few copies. Lot of good info packed in that little book.

and +reps for getting them little M'fers under control (spider mites)

That's not Subcool that's Ubercool! :nicethread:

That's a beautiful plant and the whole grow looks so good. If she smokes as good as she looks you're gonna be one wasted dude. :bong:

+Rep for the great show!

Back
Top Bottom