The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

Tell me about it Butcher, I feel privileged to live in the same state! Or maybe pot just likes living here!

Truth is probably simply, a master at work. :bravo: I am not worthy! :grinjoint:

:peace: mountain brother. +rep

Thanks guys and slow, the bugs came from another source, not the soil... I did narrow it down to me bringing them in ( after doing some yard work ) or an infected clone ( I inspect all clones that enter the Irie garden).. I am pretty sure it was from yard work... =o(

So, as I returned yesterday from a boarding trip all my lights were off in the flower room. Well, my brand new (40 days old ) 1000 lumatek ballast was having some issues.Well, the issue was death, when I tried to plug the lights back in, the ballast made some harsh noises and spit out a puff of smoke ( not the good smoke).. It was a reality check for me, as it would suck to come home to a burned down house... when it went, it tripped the breaker on the ballast, on the timer and at the fuse panel... I spent all night moving lights around to try and take up the slack for the missing 1000.... Hopefully they are quick about replacing it..... :peace:
I was planning on buying a lumatek 600, but this is not what i was hopeing for. I've had two chinese ballasts shit the bed in the last yr. . They wont even look at yours, they'll just replace it with a new one. I would hope !! Good luck on the new grow and good luck getting a quick turn a round on the ballast !!

I was planning on buying a lumatek 600, but this is not what i was hopeing for. I've had two chinese ballasts shit the bed in the last yr. . They wont even look at yours, they'll just replace it with a new one. I would hope !! Good luck on the new grow and good luck getting a quick turn a round on the ballast !!

gah! I hope that doesn't happen to my xtrasun 600. my lumatek 400 is on it's 3rd problem free grow. Does the type of bulb help, or change anything? if I have ONE serious problem like this I'm going to switch to the magnetic coil style ballasts...These electronic ones are the only kind I've ever known as I'm new to growing...

Thanks you guys for all the kind words and reps...
The ballast issue.. I have three other lumateks that I have never had problems with.. I will continue to keep using and buying them.. I was quite happy that all the safety features worked and tripped all the fuses... Now if this becomes a common problem then a change will have to be made..... It looks like I won't get my replacement ballast until next week... No worries though, it is what it is...I will always choose an electronic over a magnetic...
Hit Vail yesterday, Nice POW in the trees, a beautiful day in Blue Sky basin.. Haven't figured out where we are going to hit today. Thanks again and as always stay IRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... :roorrip:

Wow I'm so glad the safety features worked Be IRIE. Beautiful ladies as usual...very nice. Enjoy that POWDER!

It's this fresh Colorado air. I have yet to see a bad grow come out of this state. We call all just tell the world that is our secret. Yea, that's what we will do. Wouldn't want a bunch of air thieves migrating from the West now would we!

Thought I would check in... The sweet tooth and mystery were cut down. Man, that Sweet Tooth smells crazy good. I am looking forward to trying her.. I haven't heard anything on the ballast yet!!! I was hoping to have a tacking number by today, doesn't look like that is going to happen..:smokin:
Chernobyl around day 60
008240.JPG

005286.JPG

003306.JPG

004298.JPG

the Indica version
011180.JPG

Happy Friday all.......:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom