The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

Be Irie,

The Chernobyl looks amazing!!! I am actually thinking about getting some subcool seeds. You have any experience with any of their other strains?

My first grow was from a bagseed (named it frost lotus) mix of Vortex X ?, I have always loved Vortex, my providers goes purple (no clue why, I think he is having cold "nights", cuz his grow is in a basement in CO in winter. Vortex is from Apollo 13 x Space Queen, or Genius X P75 X Romulan X Cindy99.

Subcool's stuff looks wild most of it. I was interested in Space Bomb, but my pocketbook wasn't.

Beautiful buds!!!! :thumb: Are you sure those will be safe to smoke? Might have to put up a warning sign for any of your pals that come over...

WARNING : THIS BUD MAY OR MAY NOT BE RADIOACTIVE,
BUT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU TURN INTO A LIZARD.
:ganjamon:

Be IRIE, I started to backtrack through your journal and ran into page 7 and as I scrolled down the page looking at your beautiful plants I of course came across the 'ice of all ice ages', for it truly is the 'mother of all buds'. Size does not matter when in the presence of such beauty!

Very impressive indeed, I'll be reading from the beginning so that I can be a part of this. :thumb::welldone:

That Chernobyl looks like it might create a melt down when you smoke it.

First, your garden looks amazing, as usual!! I also wanted to make sure to give you the credit you deserve, you were how I got introduced to 420 mag back more than a year ago when I was just researching for my own indoor set-up. I had done a search for procyon 100 info and saw the link to your grow here, checked it out, and been a fan of yours and 420s ever since. So I wanted to say thanks!! With all the info I got from your grow, others like you, and the other general grow info here I was able to put together what I think is a pretty solid set-up and am headlong into my first grow, with stuff in the works for a follow up batch. So again, many thanks to you, and know that you are an inspiration for sure! Keep up all the good work.
Aloha,HD
oh, and def +reps too

Thank you guys for all the kind and humbling words.. It makes me feel good to know that you guys feel that way... Just know that you guys are all in the same boat, I would not still be here if it wasn't for all the good people here... Hopefully we are all inspiring people to grow their own medicines and fight the fight for our beloved plant.. All the journals I see going, the beautiful gardens, gorgeous buds, and all the people willing to share their knowledge with others just makes me proud to be part of our 420 family...
I will start trying to maintain my journal much better then I have been.. My old journals used to be so detailed ( not so busy back then though) so I will try to get back to that. I have stopped changing things up every few weeks and have settled into a simple nute routine.
Ok, finally got my tracking number and the replacement ballast should be here fri or mon.. :thumb: I left my camera cord up at the mountain house so no pics until I go Boarding ( hopefully getting snow tonight)... The garden is doing good, the ladies are looking forward to getting their light back. Ok, think that is about it for now.... Once again, Many thanks to you guys.. You guys know how to make a little soil grower feel good... Peace tou you all my friends....

PS, get near my trim pile and we are friends no more!!!!! :ganjamon:

Good Lord! Those buds are as frosty as my windshield was this morning! Seriously sweet looking plants. On a side note, I am tired of frosty windshields and more than ready for spring to show up. Global warming my ass! Nicely done B.I.

Ps...how much dolomite lime do you add to your soil mix?

Thank you H.H. I don't add any unless the plants start acting up... When I add lime I let it sit in water for a little bit and water with it ( breaks it down faster). I usually add around a TBL per gal.

I used to..... Lot's of things change quickly here.....I added it to the soil mix for a few years... I use hydrated lime more then dolomite.... I usually reccommend dolomite to people so they can get the feel for lime before they jump into hydrated lime...

yeah I heard that hydrated lime is much faster acting, but easier to F-up. Anyhow, I appreciate you help/advice. This forum has been invaluable to us.

Thank you guys for all the kind and humbling words.. It makes me feel good to know that you guys feel that way... Just know that you guys are all in the same boat, I would not still be here if it wasn't for all the good people here... Hopefully we are all inspiring people to grow their own medicines and fight the fight for our beloved plant.. All the journals I see going, the beautiful gardens, gorgeous buds, and all the people willing to share their knowledge with others just makes me proud to be part of our 420 family...
I will start trying to maintain my journal much better then I have been.. My old journals used to be so detailed ( not so busy back then though) so I will try to get back to that. I have stopped changing things up every few weeks and have settled into a simple nute routine.
Ok, finally got my tracking number and the replacement ballast should be here fri or mon.. :thumb: I left my camera cord up at the mountain house so no pics until I go Boarding ( hopefully getting snow tonight)... The garden is doing good, the ladies are looking forward to getting their light back. Ok, think that is about it for now.... Once again, Many thanks to you guys.. You guys know how to make a little soil grower feel good... Peace tou you all my friends....

PS, get near my trim pile and we are friends no more!!!!! :ganjamon:

Well said BI! And know that even if you did relax on your journal nowdays, you have still accomplished so much, both inside your garden a FAR beyond. Plus now you wear the hat of grow mod, so its understandable you might not have the time you used to.

Where do you go boarding? I used to live in CO forever ago. Winter Park was my regular stumping ground, more specifically, back side - Mary Jane!! I miss skiing/boarding for sure, don't miss the cold tho ;)

Much Aloha Bro!
HD

Cold??? It's not cold here, -70F is cold....cold is a relative term ;)

Irie, that's a Tbsp of hydrated lime to a gallon of water? For my first grow I messed up and bought the hydrated lime; it is definitely some potent stuff. I'm not sure I am ready to mess with it again but since I still have the entire bag minus a tsp or two it would be good to know other ways to apply it other than directly in to the soil. I haven't had any major pH issues yet but like you said...just in case. Thanks!

haha, yeah it is! I put on my thermals when it gets <65 deg :rofl: :surf:
Warming up in New England, gonna be about 20 tonight and about 35 during daytime, for the next few days !! We had a very mild winter !! We don't put in our gardens till about the 1st. of june. And sometimes, we get 1st. frost the last of august. but we still grow outside !! Glad you and OOMM survived the tsunami !!:goodluck:

Warming up in New England, gonna be about 20 tonight and about 35 during daytime, for the next few days !! We had a very mild winter!!

OK, yeah, Brrrrrrrrrr!!! I used to live in the snow when I was younger, but I have turned big time sissy when it comes to temp anymore!!

Glad you and OOMM survived the tsunami !!:goodluck:

Mahalos!!
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom