The 'Nads Of None

what light are you running in your little clone box? How's temp with it.
I don't currently have a clone box, but have been thinking about building one. Right now I have them in a little closet with a couple of small LED screw in bulbs. I don't remember how much power they draw, but it's not much and the heat is almost nothing.

MoN how's the grow going?

You must be looking to harvest your bag seed girl soonish, she still got seeds?

Thanks for reading my journal

:Namaste:
Hi Piña, good to hear from you. Bag seed girl looks like she might still have a couple of weeks. She has been flowering for 67 days now.
BS 67daysFlower.jpg

Top of seeded bud
seeded bud 10-12.jpg

I've been trying to figure out what those rusty looking spots are... If anyone has any ideas what that is, please let me know.

How are your AB babies.....and more importantly, how have you been?
Hi VG, thanks for asking. I topped the Appleberry a couple of days ago and moved her to a 3 gallon soft pot last night.

As for health, I had an appointment with my heart doctor a few weeks ago. She sent me for some tests and they were completed yesterday. Should have some results soon.

AB 41days.jpg

Top of AB in clone bucket
AB cutting 4 days.jpg

Nice looking cola's MoN! Have you changed the nutes lately? Could be natural fade, or maybe lockout. Have you checked the pH of the water?
Thank you Shed, I have been using same Dyna Grow nutes for at least 2 months. I vary the pH anywhere from 6.1 to 6.5 every time I water or feed. Runoff is usually a bit lower... around 5.7 to 5.9. This started showing up about a week ago now.

Might want to add some cal/mag. Penny is using the 2-bottle dyna grow nutes but started adding cal/mag as well in flower:
First sign of spots on your upper leaves go ahead and give a little calcium, I had pistils for maybe 2 weeks before I give them a shot of calmag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for health, I had an appointment with my heart doctor a few weeks ago. She sent me for some tests and they were completed yesterday. Should have some results soon.
Good luck on the test results!

Looking good in here MoN, love the color on that clone! I imagine the AB plant looks the same in different lighting...
In Docs soil, those rusty spots come on anytime the soil energy gets low, or the drenches aren't strong enough. Though for you, I would go with PW and Shed... solid advice there!

Looking forward to the good test results from your Doc!!

Back
Top Bottom