The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

I actually found his formula on another HB growers journal and I blogged it for reference. I'm thinking you can check my blogs and find the one I use. It isn't an excel spreadsheet though. I'd like to see that one though to compare.

Cheers
:roorrip:

I'm not sure how to upload a file here on my ipad. I'll have to look next time I'm on my laptop. I think I know what you're talking about. I found several things like that when I read through the Q&A and lab threads and saved them. The spread sheet I've found handy because I'm growing in all sizes of containers. I really need to invest in a set of flowering pots.

Sue, that's a nice tracking sheet. I'm cramped with what I've been doing. It's kept me on track though and growing better than my seat of the pants approach I had been employing. I have over 4 active pages at the moment like this.
420-magazine-mobile1911343938.jpg

I'm not sure how to upload a file here on my ipad. I'll have to look next time I'm on my laptop. I think I know what you're talking about. I found several things like that when I read through the Q&A and lab threads and saved them. The spread sheet I've found handy because I'm growing in all sizes of containers. I really need to invest in a set of flowering pots.

Sue, that's a nice tracking sheet. I'm cramped with what I've been doing. It's kept me on track though and growing better than my seat of the pants approach I had been employing. I have over 4 active pages at the moment like this.
420-magazine-mobile1911343938.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing that Morglie. I learn something new every time I get to see something like this.

In case anyone else wants to share, let me encourage you to do so. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Daily Update: Sunday, November 13, 2016

Good afternoon everyone. Let me get this quick update posted and get back out to the store. I forgot to get the paper I worked up xeroxed and I wanted to get those sheets done today. Oh joy, another mile in today. :laughtwo: Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow. Lol!

On to the grow spaces. Let's start with a quick check on the flowering tent. Everything looks real good in here. Nothing to do at all.

IMG_147630.JPG

IMG_148322.JPG

IMG_147725.JPG

Next door in the auto tent. I pulled the Industrial Plant seed and put it into a paper towel in the dark box. See if it does anything there. I haven't gotten one of these to pop yet, have I? I have one more. If there's no luck with that I'll go to the seed bank about my dissatisfaction in throwing my money away like that.

IMG_147831.JPG

IMG_147927.JPG

Train Wreck Auto (Day 23) Starting to look interested in growing.

IMG_148027.JPG

Carn1:4 (Day 31)

IMG_148126.JPG

IMG_148228.JPG

The veg shelf. I'm not pulling anyone yet. No movement from the seeds yet.

IMG_148427.JPG

Emerald (Day 19) Hiding back in the corner. Not the healthiest-looking thing I've grown. It's still early. I have lots of time to get it right.

IMG_148532.JPG

Alright, that's everyone in this drive by. I need to get my butt out the door before it gets much later and I'm out after dark. I'll catch up when I get back. :ciao:

Super bad ass Cannabis Full Moon tonight. You can't miss this.

Oh Jim, it's fabulous! It felt magical walking home in the light of that super moon.

No moon visible in my part of world, partly because it's a normal cloudy wet November day now turning into night, partly because I've been in the basement all day and still have a little more to do.

But I did see this:
20161113_141812.jpg

One of my plants in 2 gal that was in 1 gal just before going into flower tent 2 weeks ago or so. I posted that upcanning at beginning of flower didn't help plants develop more roots in my recent harvests. I was wrong. (don't tell my wife I actually admitted that :rofl:) Roots on this plant were hair thin even though it was growing in good soil (sunshine #4). I dusted with Roots! when I upcanned and used same soil. Obviously it would have been better to have roots established before going into flower, but can't deny she's added healthy roots since upcanning. She isn't the only one. 7 others show same results. :Namaste:

No moon visible in my part of world, partly because it's a normal cloudy wet November day now turning into night, partly because I've been in the basement all day and still have a little more to do.

But I did see this:
20161113_141812.jpg

One of my plants in 2 gal that was in 1 gal just before going into flower tent 2 weeks ago or so. I posted that upcanning at beginning of flower didn't help plants develop more roots in my recent harvests. I was wrong. (don't tell my wife I actually admitted that :rofl:) Roots on this plant were hair thin even though it was growing in good soil (sunshine #4). I dusted with Roots! when I upcanned and used same soil. Obviously it would have been better to have roots established before going into flower, but can't deny she's added healthy roots since upcanning. She isn't the only one. 7 others show same results. :Namaste:

Now you have me thinking KR. Duggan's thought was that she still had another 9-10 weeks to go, and that was a week ago. That means if I go ahead and upcan her...... Good grief, she's a heavy one. Upcanning her is a two man job and I'm only one shrinking 62-yr old woman.

I think I'll leave her as is and hope for the best harvest I can get. Next one in behind her will come in with the 15-20 gallon pot. Lesson learned, and now, because you're man enough to admit you were wrong (our secret :laughtwo:) we know how effective the kit soil and that marvelous Roots! really performs.

I gotta give you reps for the new knowledge. This is promising information too. Very nice to know for future reference.

Next Up: Dark Devil Auto 5

The Sweet Seeds version of my DDA collection broke the surface today, so she's the one who gets the fresh pot of soil.

Start with a hole.....

IMG_149123.JPG

Dust it with granular myco.

IMG_149222.JPG

Now for the plug....

IMG_149323.JPG

Dusted with powdered myco and Roots!

IMG_149430.JPG

Topped with vermicompost and watered in. A dedicated CFL to get her started.

IMG_149534.JPG

I turned the big light on too. I can't live without the illumination in the corner anymore. It's beginning to stress me.

IMG_149630.JPG

Much better. * sigh of relief *

IMG_149734.JPG

Jarring it up: Dark Devil Auto 4

I will not complain about better than an ounce and a half of another Dark Devil Auto. :laughtwo: Obviously time to replace the soil though, wouldn't you agree? The previous DDA in here pulled four ounces. Yeah, time for a change.

IMG_152432.JPG

This is what most of the buds were like. I know from experience that the flowers will cure to hard little balls that have to be torn apart, and fluffy with a DDA does not have anything to do with potency. In actuality, most of what I harvested consisted of delightful one-hit sized buds. I won't even need to break them apart from each other. :laughtwo:

i know, leave it to me to find a silver lining in fluffy buds. Lol!

IMG_152537.JPG

But look at how beautiful they are, and nicely frosted.

IMG_1526.PNG

What I'm keeping out for myself, for testing purposes over the next day or so. :slide:

IMG_152734.JPG

IMG_152829.JPG

DDA5 (Day 1) Welcome little one. :love:

IMG_153329.JPG

Happy Birthday little one :cheer:
I have been changing my laptop screen all day, and now it is time to put kids to bed.

swinging by for daily hugs :hug: and some grow love :circle-of-love:

A comparison:

From left to right, DDA2 (hempy, under MarsHydro LED), DDA3 (LOS, under MarsHydro LED), DDA4 (LOS, under Timber Vero240)

IMG_153524.JPG

The Timber Vero240 wins for color expression. Perfume appears to be best under this panel too, although that won't be determined for a couple weeks. I'm getting ready to test her for potency and flavor right now, understanding that flavor'll be affected by the recent harvest.

I'll let you know in a while how it went.

Happy Birthday little one :cheer:
I have been changing my laptop screen all day, and now it is time to put kids to bed.

swinging by for daily hugs :hug: and some grow love :circle-of-love:

Here ya go girl. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Garden is lookin great Sue! I liked the comparison of the 3 DDAs! Very cool! Id be happy with any of them! :volcano-smiley:

Daily Update: Monday, November 14, 2016

Good evening everyone. :love: What say we take that daily stroll?

Tonight we'll start with the flowering tent.

IMG_149825.JPG

IMG_149930.JPG

Carn1:1 (Day 38) lembatoast tells me my plants show classic signs of overwatering. This has been a reaccuring theme, hasn't it? I can't ignore so many of you with experience. I'll rethink my watering technique in the extreme and proceed with a stronger intention to get this critical part of the process more firmly under control.

And yet, they still still perform. :love: The clones are both 6 days into flowering.

IMG_150126.JPG

IMG_150236.JPG

Carn1:2 (Day 38)

IMG_150324.JPG

IMG_150424.JPG

Carnival #2 (Day 111, Flip + 31, CAT + 6)

IMG_150527.JPG

IMG_150627.JPG

IMG_150725.JPG

IMG_150837.JPG

IMG_150927.JPG

IMG_151027.JPG

Pistils are starting to change already. Dang! I was hoping for a while longer before this started.

IMG_151225.JPG

Carn1:3 (Day 35)

IMG_151424.JPG

IMG_151529.JPG

The rest of the brood. I'm probably going to clone the ones growing in the LOS pots sometime in the next week or so and plant them into kit soil. They're doing OK, but not what they could be in the other soil.

IMG_151622.JPG

Emerald (Day 20) Time for another feeding.

IMG_151730.JPG

She actually looks a whole lot better out here in the natural light.

IMG_152930.JPG

IMG_153031.JPG

New growth has good color. She has a nice energy going. Hmmmmm..... I might surprise us all and catch on to this. Hahaha!

IMG_153227.JPG

A quick pass through the auto tent to finish out the day.

IMG_151825.JPG

IMG_151928.JPG

Carn1:4 (Day 32)

IMG_152034.JPG

IMG_152125.JPG

Train Wreck Auto (Day 24)

IMG_152234.JPG

Still so tight she can't be topped. That sets it. This one doesn't get topped.

IMG_152332.JPG

That's it for me today guys. I'm gonna go back to this buzz I started before I got lost in the update. Three hits and I was off on creative at top speed. :laughtwo: A very good sign in SweetSue's world. I got a nice, loopy head rush going too. Lol! You know the kind, when you move your head and the room doesn't move at the same speed, so it's kinda like a carnival ride? Yeah, that one. *giggle*

Catch you later, after I'm done playing with my latest devil. :laughtwo:

:Namaste:

when you move your head and the room doesn't move at the same speed, so it's kinda like a carnival ride? Yeah, that one. *giggle*

So... How does this look to you?
:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:
Is your computer screen swimming?

Girls look good. I think Emerald just wants to be close to you. :circle-of-love:(whoops, more spinning):hug:

Back
Top Bottom