The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Don't mean to pry but have you had your count tested? Only way to know.
Lol nope! That's the plan though. I mean I'm like 100000% sure smoking doesnt matter. But I mean after 1 try wouldn't you blame the weed smoker?!

Lol I had kindA stopped the first time.. and by kinda I mean not really at all. And I was still smoking Cigarettes and wasted (oops and may have smoked that weekend) Oh, not to mention stressed outta my fucking mind because of my wifes recent actions. So yeah. Totally doesnt matter if I smoke, but it does to her lmfao cause she relates to the one Nd only case study of cannabis shes ever known, her uncle who tarnished its reputation. So it's a loose loose loose situation. (No win situation but had to spell it wrong for you).

Idk man she wont be happy until theres a zygote inside her, and while I am frustrated I'm also outta fight cause wtf why not blame weed?! God forbid theres only a 25% chance the most fertile man and woman world get pregnant... how dare I reduce those chances lmfO as I demolish a 5th.....

So you have to stop medicating because someone thinks that cannabis may lower sperm counts in some people without yours having been tested? Even without those extra o's it's lose lose!

Good luck Them. Be fruitful and multiply!
Yeah Idk man.... but arguing is lowering my chances the most :laugh:. Cant multiply of you dont try! ...or something like that. Itll work out.... or it wont home if its meant to be it will be. Just wish she had that perspective. Meh!

Well despite failing miserably with my auto water build. I did decide to test the pump. It seems to work well!

What doesnt work well? A bucket with a random huge ass crack! lol I went back out to a small lake in the garage... seriously cant make this shit up, lol.

So I'll go get some parts and totes this morning!

The kiddo has a fever. So I took the day off. Shouldn't be too tough to get er done today.

I picked up one end of the totes and water just poured right out.... and that's why we do the test run lmao

Soooo heres some blue crack for you all this fine Monday morning

20181029_084222.jpg

And the kiddo decided 8am was a great nap time? So I glued what i do have...

20181029_084137.jpg

Just need this butt plug...

20181029_084215.jpg

Plants look okay today. I'm seriously overgrown this round... but idk what else to do. Plants are beat up from the combination of spray burn and the aphids. Not sure if I'm helping or hurting by spraying... but such is life of a grower! I'll hose them down tonight before lights out regardless then tuck them in and jump on a plane to warmer weather.

Only thing left is to buy a tote and the plug, test the rate of flow from the manifold, and try and find a home for clones. At this point they should be rooted? Or not. Either way I'll throw them into dirt and pawn them off on someone.

Hope your day is a great one. And for my sake I hope today goes more smoothly than yesterday lol

I'd epoxy that crack and fill it up an hour later! Good luck and I hope your daughter feels better soon. It's no fun to be sick when you're flying regardless of what age you are :Namaste:
Yeah we both were getting over a cold then she got this fever deal...

I'm too lazy and dont have epoxy so the plan is to put the camping gear in that tote, and use the canning tote (which is quite a but more sturdy and rigid

Okay I made it to the store for the damn stopper...

20181029_121552.jpg

Lubed it up (with cement) and plugged its butt.

The rest seems to have taken well and the cure time seems to be pretty quick. So ill power her up this afternoon for a test run.

My main concern now, is this...

20181028_195847.jpg

Sounds to me like my pots wont all get the same amount of water.

Other problem. I got a dude in my space and he has yet to blow his load. So I think I will just prune him back to a singular shoot. And let him ride it out. Cause when I get home hes going to get gotten anyways.

Well remember the last time I left town? Friggen chopping plants and stuffing them into the freezer lol. Well it was a race to build the auto water this time. Made it... kinda. I ended up in there a couple mins after lights out....

I can just barely squeeze through the door. So I better not eat too much on vaca or I won't be able to get in there when I get back lmao!!!

I did find a sitter for the clones but decided not to bother driving an hour. I can take more if they dont make it. Honestly they should be just fine in the rooter res with the airstone till I get back. And I better see some fish bone tendrils!

Okay

Pics!

Heres the 19 gallon

And the stud...,

Here you can see the mess of drip lines...

The maifold was leaking like a mofo. And I was pretty freaked out. But turns out a gasket wasn't on, or in place rather.

Here I was rocking out in the greenlight district....

And a couple more for the road...

You can see the leaves are a little confused, but I'm really hoping theyll sort out over the next 10 days.

And that's all I have for you guys.

I didnt trim down the stud, so he'll go full blown on these girls. For a week and a half at least...

Have a great rest of your evening... I have my 420 shirt set aside for the plane :cool: gotta represent!!!!

:green_heart::420::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom