I'm keeping this here as a reference for future use. I keep losing it. 5g of MC equivalent.
1611522922975.png

1611526191958.png

From the MC site at 5g/gal:

1611523004109.png

1611526435780.png

1611526553307.png

Hey everybody!

A little update on the Candyland. This last week has been extremely busy for me. I missed a day of watering and the one girl decided to talk back. I'm not going to do anything. It's lacking nutrients, but for me to chase the problem is ridickulous at this point. So she continues to get the same feeding as the others at 5.5g of MC approx.

The next issue is the PM. It's not bad on these girls and I've been able to control it for the most part by hitting it with the citric acid spray. Other than that they are bulking up nicely getting ready for the big day. Which I should look up and find out when the window is.

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!

A little update on the Candyland. This last week has been extremely busy for me. I missed a day of watering and the one girl decided to talk back. I'm not going to do anything. It's lacking nutrients, but for me to chase the problem is ridickulous at this point. So she continues to get the same feeding as the others at 5.5g of MC approx.

The next issue is the PM. It's not bad on these girls and I've been able to control it for the most part by hitting it with the citric acid spray. Other than that they are bulking up nicely getting ready for the big day. Which I should look up and find out when the window is.

:Rasta:
MrSauga...PM is airborne? I have a passive air intake 4x the size of my 4” fan filter system that runs 24/7 and recircs air in my cabinet way more than needed. The intake air comes in through a HEPA filter and a light bix for no leaks. My cabinet design pulls in fresh clean filtered air below the canopy and flows up out through the filter and fan out the top. The HEPA filter eliminates mold, etc.

Hi friends glad to see you guys doing well, congrats on the staff position Mr.S!

Hey Shed, been a wild few months, took some time off between grows to baby rear, and work lots on a new job, apparently both quite time consuming tasks.

Good news is I got another crop on the go and it is 2 weeks into flower, I didn’t realize how much my soul benefitted from growing until I wasn’t growing!

:thumb: on the baby rearing!
I got another crop on the go and it is 2 weeks into flower
I have just the spot for you to post some pics!

MrSauga...PM is airborne? I have a passive air intake 4x the size of my 4” fan filter system that runs 24/7 and recircs air in my cabinet way more than needed. The intake air comes in through a HEPA filter and a light bix for no leaks. My cabinet design pulls in fresh clean filtered air below the canopy and flows up out through the filter and fan out the top. The HEPA filter eliminates mold, etc.
Yes it is. It's a great idea but not ideal for me Cr8. I think I have the reason narrowed down to a couple of possibilities. I'm trying to get my lights off temps a little higher.
:thanks:

Hi friends glad to see you guys doing well, congrats on the staff position Mr.S!
Thanks Dee! Nice to see you back. Sounds like a busy few months. :)

What are they currently mr. s?
The lowest I have seen was 61F. It's typically at 64F. My day temps run at 78-80F. My understanding is a 10 degree drift between day and night temps is ideal. Now they are at 74F during lights off.
I've always been able to control the RH through my dehuey, so I'm leaning away from that as a cause in this case. Whether I ran 35 or 45% RH never made a difference. I even took out the humidifier when I first saw it earlier on thinking maybe it was spitting out some mold spores.

I won't really know until this next grow gets going.

I just caught a few leaves with some WPM the other day, first time for me indoors. Outside in summer it covers everything in my area even the crab grass.

I set my 10” oscillating fan on high on the floor blowing up and 2 small clip on fans on top blowing across the canopy them cranked my 6” exhaust fan on full maintaining 30% or less RH.

Ive been carefully searching out and removing the couple infected leaves everyday with a wet paper towel piece and put them in a ziplock. I drenched all the plants in Safer Defender Fungicide (available at Canadian Tire) it’s a sulfur based, doesn’t seem to smell or leave too much of a residue behind.

It’s working pretty damn good.

Back
Top Bottom