Hey munchkin! How's it going eh? We are doing fine. Sorry it never worked out between us, but I'm committed to this relationship now. The BF treating you well?
I know the truth is that I'm incredibly intimidating and probably just too much for you to handle.

Bf pulled a muscle group. He's a crabby puss right now.

I hope he heals fast. I have some intensive strain testing that he needs to be involved in.:battingeyelashes:

Nice plants. Sucks about the PM. What has your rh been at?

Hey everybody!
All's well in Candyland. Still battling PM. This stuff drives me nuts. It's not as noticeable on these girls as it is the Kalashnikov's. I pluck the bad ones and have been spraying with citric acid, but I can't get ahead of it.
Here's a couple of pics from a couple of days ago.

Coming soon!

:Rasta:
Plants are lookin good Mr.S despite the Pm. That sh*t was the bane of my existence on my last few grows I had a hell of a time getting ahead of it. I never heard of using citric acid to treat it until I was snooping around on one of Sheds posts. I used a spray of Dr bonners soap with a bit of vegetable oil and baking soda, it worked pretty good but when that stuff really gets ahold I would have to spray almost every other day.

All 3 of my cbd plants had pm for most of their lives- I kept it under control with a 50/50 vinegar/water spray, but it was a daily battle- I finally ordered some citric acid (which arrived on harvest day) so that's what I'll use next time...It was odd that my ChemDog plant, which sat right beside the other plants never got it at all.
Be sure to wash your hands after plucking the affected leaves- (and before touching un-affected leaves) those spores spread real easy - treat them like pollen...

Your plants look great though, even with the pm!

Plants are lookin good Mr.S despite the Pm. That sh*t was the bane of my existence on my last few grows I had a hell of a time getting ahead of it. I never heard of using citric acid to treat it until I was snooping around on one of Sheds posts. I used a spray of Dr bonners soap with a bit of vegetable oil and baking soda, it worked pretty good but when that stuff really gets ahold I would have to spray almost every other day.
Sooo many battled it in 2020. In fact, I mentioned it to SNS way back when I was just a minion member here. I gifted my prize to Boo and asked them for the PM pouch. I'd like to know if it works, but I don't want her to try it, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't want that.

Be sure to wash your hands after plucking the affected leaves- (and before touching un-affected leaves) those spores spread real easy - treat them like pollen...
Yes, I definitely do that. I'm always wiping my hands before going into another tent or area. My wife's clothes are covered in it.
Your plants look great though, even with the pm!
:Namaste:
What carcass said! ↑

Just sprayed the Colombian Gold with citric acid spray today. I expect the PM gone tomorrow!

Looking forward to the Atreum update. :thumb:
It works, I just can't get ahead of it. Today I got pee'd off and soaked them all real good, right under the Mega. That will teach the plants to pick that shite up again.
The update will be soon enough. I may even start the plants off on a Blue Planet diet. :)

The minion statement was a joke, for those who don't know my humour. Lots of love to everyone!

Hey everybody!
A little update on my Pinkman Goo clone. This poor thing has been through the wringer. Trapped in a 1 gallon pot just cm's above a 1000W blurple light, several supercrops, and a bout with PM, which has been eradicated.
She was transplanted a few days ago into a 5gal mix of old MGOS and vermiculite, and she struggled to find moisture. The stuff was like dust and took up until yesterday to finally get the whole pot soaked.
Sometime this week she'll be getting trimmed to clean up the mess. The color is just starting to come back today. This pic is from yesterday.

:Rasta:

Hey @Mr. Sauga, just wondered if you measure your light intensity inside your tents? I'm currently using @Budget LED 330w full spectrum quantum board and it seems maybe my light intensity may be to much. I'm using a greenlee light meter that's measuring about 50000 lux/1300 umols (adjusted to googled light requirements for plants) but as you can see the top of this plant is yellowing with the bottom a little greener. Also would like to mention that I did battle a heat problem a few weeks ago when my carbon filter clogged and oscillating fan had a loose wire so wasn't working at full capacity
20210122_170735.jpg

Hey @Mr. Sauga, just wondered if you measure your light intensity inside your tents? I'm currently using @Budget LED 330w full spectrum quantum board and it seems maybe my light intensity may be to much. I'm using a greenlee light meter that's measuring about 50000 lux/1300 umols (adjusted to googled light requirements for plants) but as you can see the top of this plant is yellowing with the bottom a little greener. Also would like to mention that I did battle a heat problem a few weeks ago when my carbon filter clogged and oscillating fan had a loose wire so wasn't working at full capacity
20210122_170735.jpg
Light wouldn't affect the plant that much. Mostly the tops are bothered with light or heat stress. My first thought was lacking nutrients. How much is she being fed?

Also would like to mention that I did battle a heat problem a few weeks ago when my carbon filter clogged and oscillating fan had a loose wire so wasn't working at full capacity
When you say a problem, do you mean it was hot like a jet engine in there, or a day at the beach?

It was up there lol.. about 87 degrees, humidity at about 60 Rh and it was for about a week, while I was away at work. Nutrients are at 4.5g/4L in 7 litre pots every feeding every 2 days
OK, so a while back your lovely partner may have been overfeeding them, and I suggested to scale back because of the lockout you were getting. Now, well into flower, you need to be up around 5.5g at this stage. Those 3gal pots are probably drying up pretty quick right now, so keep them moist and well fed.

Those temps are OK, btw. The RH being high helped it out.

Ok sounds good, got it at 73 and around 40 rh now, will up the feed gradually, thanks @Mr. Sauga
You bet. No harm in making the jump to 5.5g right away. The plants are plenty big to handle it. The sooner the better. :)

Back
Top Bottom