Hey everybody!

I took the Lemon AK down last night and did a trim while she was still in the pot. I actually had a good time trimming her. Most of the leaves popped out when tugged in a downward motion so cleanup was quite easy.
I don't normally do my trimming dry but thought I would try it out. My dog photo bombed the three pics that were worth showing so here they are.

:Rasta:
Hey MrS

Hope you are well.

That plant looks fantastic.:bravo:
I might have to try trimming one whole like that when the the comes.

Beautiful pooch, looks well chilled out:green_heart:

Ha! Mines of the chocolate variety , but it’s still the same level (if not worse) of the derp. :rofl:
lol, it's why I love him so much! How can you not love a dog!
Hey MrS

Hope you are well.

That plant looks fantastic.:bravo:
I might have to try trimming one whole like that when the the comes.

Beautiful pooch, looks well chilled out:green_heart:
Nice to hear from you Bill. I had seen a few try it this way. You get it just before the lights come on and after it's been watered recently. This keeps the leaves perky and easy to trim. By keeping it whole I found I was also handling it less. The gloves get sticky and I can't smoke the gloves so I did go through less of those.

Thanks for the comments about the pooch. He's still got lots of play but on the hot days he does just that... chills!

Stay well!

He’s got that
I kinda want to play with that tree look
Look at all them nice sticks to play with

lol, it's why I love him so much! How can you not love a dog!

I'm of firm belief that they're so cute in order to survive to adulthood. :rofl:

Man she was tryin my patience yesterday. No idea why, but damn she was in full on asshole mode. :laugh:

Look at all them nice sticks to play with
I was stupid when he was a puppy. He ate a joint I had rolled up and left lying on the table. I spent 10 minutes looking for it when I started to realize he wasn't right. Scared the shit out of me as I almost killed him. Needless to say he turns his nose to the smell of fresh weed, but is always around when I smoke J.

Man she was tryin my patience yesterday. No idea why, but damn she was in full on asshole mode. :laugh:
LOL, OK so this dog knows Sundays and Mondays, also known as Solemn Sundays and Manic Mondays. Sunday nights he starts to pout because he knows we are off to work on Monday. Monday when we get home it's like he hasn't seen us in a year. This is the routine and it's why those days got those labels.

Looking good
Thanks CD and welcome to my journal. This was a Lemon AK from Fastbuds that I neglected. It produced fine but not really a show stopper considering what their strains are capable of producing.
Thanks for stopping by!

♪ Take me down to the Foxtail City where the grass is green and the dog is pretty... ♫
That middle went every direction early. Strangest looking foxtail I've seen. FAF and hard as a rock. I checked it thoroughly for mo(u)ld but she's good to go!
And the deck needs re-staining this summer!
IKR! I'm not standing in a line for stain. In this weather the only stain I'm going to get is on my T-Shirts from sweat. Damn post holes!
:ciao:

LOL, OK so this dog knows Sundays and Mondays, also known as Solemn Sundays and Manic Mondays. Sunday nights he starts to pout because he knows we are off to work on Monday. Monday when we get home it's like he hasn't seen us in a year. This is the routine and it's why those days got those labels.

Mines the same way, except I have a home office and as long as there isn't a traffic jam around the coffee pot, I'm good.

But she knows, no doubt. She also knows the sound of the school bus when the grandson gets here after school (obviously not now, but when there is school.)

The worst thing is she knows the sound my phone makes when the Ring door/camera goes off, and she makes a dash for the door. Those commercials that were airing around the holidays that had the Ring and you heard the doorbell chime sound it makes? Yeah, she'll fall for it every time. I have the first part of one videoed on my phone, and "the rumor" going around is that I may play said video just to mess with her on occasion. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have the first part of one videoed on my phone, and "the rumor" going around is that I may play said video just to mess with her on occasion. :cheesygrinsmiley:
You're a madman :rofl:

My dog has hit a phase where church bells or the bell from the guy who sharpens knives and his tail goes between his legs and cowards beside me. I have no idea what triggered that.

We spell out o u t sometimes cause our dog will get excited and want to go out same with w a l k and f o o d also lol and t o y
some words that get him really riled up lol
Glad he hasn’t figured out to spell yet :green_heart:

Hey everybody!

I took the Lemon AK down last night and did a trim while she was still in the pot. I actually had a good time trimming her. Most of the leaves popped out when tugged in a downward motion so cleanup was quite easy.
I don't normally do my trimming dry but thought I would try it out. My dog photo bombed the three pics that were worth showing so here they are.

:Rasta:
Loving the Lab pics...plants pretty nice too.

The pooch doesn't look very impressed (really....we're doing this again?)
But I am- Beautiful plant,Mr.S.!

What a sweet looker! :thumb:

And the plant is nice too.
:welldone:
el oh el...thanks Felipe!
We spell out o u t sometimes cause our dog will get excited and want to go out same with w a l k and f o o d also lol and t o y
some words that get him really riled up lol
Glad he hasn’t figured out to spell yet :green_heart:
That's pretty funny. It's the same words I think for every dog.. the universal bow wow language!
Loving the Lab pics...plants pretty nice too.
Haha, thanks cr! I love the dog more ;)
The pooch doesn't look very impressed (really....we're doing this again?)
But I am- Beautiful plant,Mr.S.!
He never is. He'll poke around a bit every once in a while but wanders off to better things... like skunks!
Thanks carcass!

From the looks of your AK I am thinking I should start neglecting all my plants too!! :oops: Love your doggie. Ruff.
Thanks Homer. I'll be presenting my GG tomorrow. It's not quite the beast yours is but she's getting there.

Thanks Homer. I'll be presenting my GG tomorrow. It's not quite the beast yours is but she's getting there.
Looking forward to the presentation. It's easy to have a beast when it is the only plant I have, lol. Besides, it is mostly genetics anyway and a long veg time.

Back
Top Bottom