Thanks VG! It was a complete and utter shock. I don’t know if I’ve ever felt so giddy. I’m pretty sure I laughed so hard I cried reading Teddy’s message.

My plants have gone down to 8C at night during late flower and maybe 12C during veg in early spring. Those are not ideal temps. Here's a snippet from an article but many growers have probably gone below what is said or recommended.

Too Low (Cold) Temps
Colder temps will tend to slow down growth. Temps lower than 60°F (15°C) tend to upset plant growth, and freezing temperatures will shock or even kill a cannabis plant. Some plants continue growing in the cold without signs of stress, but they often don’t yield as well as they should given the amount of light they receive.
Plants are also more susceptible to certain types of mold when it’s cool, especially if it’s damp, too. Mold sometimes occurs after frost melts and gets water all over your plants.
Colder temps and significant temperature fluctuations contribute to the over-purpling of leaves and can also reduce photosynthesis.
A plant that is grown in relatively cold temps can survive, but it will never grow as fast or as well as a plant living in a good environment. Indoor plants tend to be much more susceptible to cold than outdoor grown plants.

You've read or heard wrong ;) and I use it quite often. In fact my DDA growing right now is in MGOS and my new babies will be in it as well. If you use the stuff then buy some Perlite and cut it with 20%. So if you have a 1gallon pot use 80% soil and 20% Perlite all mixed together thoroughly.

Afternoon Mr. Sauga That is good to know about the MGOS. I'll be picking me some of that soil up when I need it. Use the last of FFOF this morning. And, thank you for the night time tem. Happy growing.:goof:

@MsBean7175 I to had direct tv for 10yrs got tired of the cost switched to an antenna then I got sling for $45 a month gives me history, discover and A&E. All the channels that I like even gives me 10hrs of DVR

I'm in no hurry to get cable. But, when the time come, I'll get dish for TV and Internet. it will be when Football season starts again. With the savings, I'll be able to save up to buy a new light system.:smokin:

That is a joint venture with the Canadian and Irish film industries for the record....I made it to season 4 and am stuck there. But, on Netflix, there is kinda a spoof of it called Norseman. Its my recomendation to everybody.

Norsemen is a Hoot.....:rofl:

Vikings I quit watching bout season 3.
The 100 I've just finished watching its good..

How To Get Away with Murder was really good.
Dexter fooking Rocks.....:headbanger:Dexter likes bikers.....

I really got into the curse of oak island on history.
Yup, watched a few episodes. It's easy to get hooked when they bait you each week :)
I've only been gone since Sunday.
Was it quieter than normal? Lol
Sunday you say? Seemed like forever! :kisstwo:
What's MGOS? Sounds like an operating system.
Miracle Grow Organic Soil. I coined it that name a while back as it was easier to describe, up until now ;)
Nature's Care Potting Mix is the product name, but I wanted people to know it was a Miracle Grow organic product too. It has to be cut with Perlite for best results as the Water Conserve feature prevents it from drying out so it tends to interfere with feeding schedules as the plants grow. Here's a pic of the bag.
Looking good MrS. I just got a new batch of seeds one GG auto. Never grown an auto before.
A different type of feeding schedule when you're doing autos with megacrop. Little amounts of water when they are young and increasing the megacrop dose weekly. Feeding starts anytime after the first set of leaves at 1g/gal.
it's better than Breaking Bad.
So now I have to watch that first :p

You all should check out Ozark on Netflix. Season 3 just started. I'm going out on a limb and saying it's better than Breaking Bad.
On the strength of that we started it.
So far, so good :high-five: About to start ep2. Bag of something crunchy in the other chair. :rolleyes: Rosin rolly over here. :ganjamon: Fire on. Cheers.

Good morning everyone! :ciao: Crazy times were living in. Families visiting through car windows. Gonna be a good day in the gardens! How does MC work in soil in an outdoor greenhouse? Remember ra-pid-gro? Foliar feeding back in the 70s ? I hope everyone and their precious others are doing well. Yeah, no focus yet, too early. We watch too much tv! Dexter, ozark, GOT, homeland ? Sopranos, Ray Donavan, brrrrreaking bbbbbbad! Weeds!:yummy: I really liked the documentaries the big hack , And untold history of the united states. So.... got some seeds a sproutin! Purple Punch, Afghani, White Widow, and AK-47. I love the creeper effect of the AK. Start feeling it AFTER you put the pipe down....down.........down. When they break ground I'll start a new journal . Ok , gotta make some tea. Great days in the gardens, much love.:yahoo::yummy::peace:

How does MC work in soil in an outdoor greenhouse?
Hiya Fred! I look at an outdoor greenhouse as a tent with with clear walls ;)
I wouldn't think there would be any difference really. I grow in fabric pots outside, but inground or in a raised bed shouldn't change anything. Was there something specific you were thinking of?

Hiya Fred! I look at an outdoor greenhouse as a tent with with clear walls ;)
I wouldn't think there would be any difference really. I grow in fabric pots outside, but inground or in a raised bed shouldn't change anything. Was there something specific you were thinking of?
Hello all! :ciao: :yummy:
What im gonna do is grow in pots until I can pick a few winners, plant them in the ground, scrog them and keep the others in pots. Also gonna x purple punch with Afghani for seeds.:yahoo::peace:

Hello all! :ciao: :yummy:
What im gonna do is grow in pots until I can pick a few winners, plant them in the ground, scrog them and keep the others in pots. Also gonna x purple punch with Afghani for seeds.:yahoo::peace:
Sounds like a solid plan Fred. Any idea what you're going to call your cross?
Good morning Mr.S!!

saw your journal kicking around, thought I’d swing in and say hey!! :ciao:
Hi Back! Thanks for swinging by :)
Congrats again on your new title of Member of the Month. Well done!

Or is it still going? :hmmmm:
Just about done. Buds are just finishing drying up then I have to give it my exclusive smoke report that many members have been waiting on... actually just one, but that's not the point. The point is the journal is almost done :thumb:

Sounds like a solid plan Fred. Any idea what you're going to call your cross?

Hi Back! Thanks for swinging by :)
Congrats again on your new title of Member of the Month. Well done!
Afghani Punch! :yummy:

You all should check out Ozark on Netflix. Season 3 just started. I'm going out on a limb and saying it's better than Breaking Bad.

so you’ve got me hooked on Ozark... but I can’t agree to it being better than breaking bad. Breaking bad was fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom