Beautiful green leaves, you have there MrSauga. And, a lovely journal.:cool: :nomo:
Thanks MsBean. I'm afraid I have been neglecting it a bit. Hopefully I'll get some pics today and do an update.

Happy Easter everyone!

I don't mind shipping seeds, but I don't feel comfortable shipping flower. And I don't make edibles :).
Which is funny because shipping seeds is a felony and shipping weed isn’t! One is much more noticeable, so I get it. Just musing.

Oh! Actually I just ship CDs and trading cards. :cheesygrinsmiley:

it's actually restricted in canada as well. the truth is no one knows the law. the police aren't much interested in chasing the nickel and dime offences, so it evens out.

it's actually restricted in canada as well. the truth is no one knows the law. the police aren't much interested in chasing the nickel and dime offences, so it evens out.
It's hard to find any solid info if seeds can be shipped across Canada, but you can ship Cannabis up to 30g.

It's hard to find any solid info if seeds can be shipped across Canada, but you can ship Cannabis up to 30g.
Luckies!!!

OK after some more searching you are able to gift up to 30 seeds.

The limited sharing of cannabis for personal use between individual adults is definitely permitted, wrote Health Canada spokeswoman Tammy Jarbeau in her formal response. An adult can distribute up to four cannabis plants to another adult, provided the plants are not flowering, or have buds on them. Ditto for legally-obtained cannabis seeds, which can be shared up to 30 at a time.

https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/life/cannabis/dear-herb-can-i-legally-share-my-medical-cannabis-seeds-and-seedlings-with-a-friend-who-wants-to-grow-501998741.html

Evening mr.Sauga hope you keeping well... :passitleft:
Sorry Smeegs, I've been tardy on my replies!
Yes sir all is well. Some days better than others but good for the most part. I hope all is well with you too!

I can fly from one state to another state with weed says Saffa law bout 20g or so but please don't quote me, it's illegal to sell seeds and flowers but totally legal grow I love my wacky country..... :laugh:
I think it's because the politician's really don't know anything about cannabis. Latest was they were going to allow cafe's to open up here so that's another positive for us.

the different provincial regulatory boards are still catching up, but yes that is definitely true. canada post has no choice over it - it is legal to give up to 30g away in person - so that had to be extended to those at a distance. it is great for compassionate gifts of privately grown medical frankly.

it is not legal to ship anything other than flower though. edibles etc, are still restricted. even though they are recently legal. the reason is the thc content cannot be controlled. it's a health canada rule, i'm not sure about criminal code to be honest.

OK after some more searching you are able to gift up to 30 seeds.

The limited sharing of cannabis for personal use between individual adults is definitely permitted, wrote Health Canada spokeswoman Tammy Jarbeau in her formal response. An adult can distribute up to four cannabis plants to another adult, provided the plants are not flowering, or have buds on them. Ditto for legally-obtained cannabis seeds, which can be shared up to 30 at a time.

https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/life/cannabis/dear-herb-can-i-legally-share-my-medical-cannabis-seeds-and-seedlings-with-a-friend-who-wants-to-grow-501998741.html

it's the

legally-obtained cannabis seeds

which are the catch 22. they also need to travel with the correct paperwork.

none of the online and commercial seed places we commonly get our seed from in this forum are actually legal. they still operate in a grey area.

very few people know this. again, most folk are purchasing for personal reasons, and enforcement can't be bothered to go after it.

Hey everybody...
my apologies for no updates lately. I'll get some pics up of the autos once they awaken but for now this update is on the photoperiods.
If you recall a while back one of the Meringue's had a short tap. Then I knocked the solo cup over and had to find the seed within the perlite and soil scattered all over.
I found the seed and replanted it but she died a day or two later when I dug around to see no progress.
I dropped another Meringue and she came up no problem and is a week behind. All but her are at day 14.

The one Mokum's Tulip caught me off guard when she poked her head out. When I checked around 12 hours later I quickly found out my light was too high as she stretched out quite a bit. I placed a stick and tied her up and she's been beefing up a bit now but still needs to be transplanted a little deeper when the time comes.
Sorry for the lack of color but it was better than the blurple.

:Rasta:

Sorry for the lack of color but it was better than the blurple.
Thanks for the update! They look happy and a lovely shade of brownish :). What else is growing in there?
I was told if you uppot them and plant them to deep you can weaken the stock and it might split of crack
As I recall, if you transplant them deeper they will grow new roots from the buried stock. Someone here actually pulled a plant after harvest and showed the new roots (sorry, can't recall who it was now). If I have a lot of distance to the first node I always bury the bottom of the trunk on upcan. Haven't had any issues with it.

Back
Top Bottom