Happy Easter to you and yours, Mr Sauga!
The new crop is looking good!

I was told if you uppot them and plant them to deep you can weaken the stock and it might split of crack
Interesting, although I have not run across that before. I think weak stems are caused from incorrect NPK ratios and/or environmental conditions tbh. I have to agree with Shed on this one although I'll make a point of noticing just in case.
:thanks:
Happy Easters MrS, hope all is well with you and Lady Sauga!

the youngsters look good. Should be interesting, never heard of either strain.
The same to you and the rest of the Chef's, Chef! Both strains are new to me so I'm looking forward to a good grow this time around.
Happy Easter sauga and friends
I’m down for some free trade
Happy Easter shotta!
That may never happen but you know you're always welcome here if you ever get up this way. I hear some of the best Canadian hospitality comes from the 420 community ;)
Stay well and be safe!
:green_heart:

Happy Easter to you and yours, Mr Sauga!
The new crop is looking good!
Thanks carcass! Happy Easter to you and all the carcasses laying around :hmmmm: :love:

Happy Easter to you and yours Mr.S!!
I apologize if I already said it to you. Lol
Thanks Back! Happy Easter to you and the family as well. For the record you did not, but I can easily see how one can't remember around here ;)

Hey everybody...
here's a quick update on the autos. The Zkittle is one funny looking mofo and one that may be a PITA to trim. I don't recall other Zkittlez looking like her but this whole run was messed up at the beginning.
Now the Lemon AK I had the least hope for out of all of them and now she seems like she's going to be a strong producer. She really took off once her pistils started showing and has outgrown the reast of the plants.
Speaking of which the Gorilla Glue looks OK but is a short little bitch that I need to get propped up. The problem is finding a bible big enough for that amount of height without it taking up much area. It's not really a problem as much as it is me saying 'meh'. I lost interest in these girls from the beginning.
The DDA has just started to flower. Her tops are pretty even across the board but is shorter than the LAK and ZK. Again, meh! Actually she's doing good and I may not meh her after all.

One thing to note for those of you that use megacrop and are reading your plants as when to increase or decrease the amounts. Looking closely you can see the Zkittlez telling me it's time to up the nutes. Currently she is being fed 5g's of megacrop. There are no defs on her whatsoever, but the lower leaves have slightly lost the greeness compared to the upper leaves. This means she can take more food then what I have been giving her. She'll go straight to 6g's at this point as I don't want to be chasing it for the rest of the grow.

So here they are.

:Rasta:

The DDA has just started to flower. Her tops are pretty even across the board but is shorter than the LAK and ZK. Again, meh! Actually she's doing good and I may not meh her after all.
Please dont meh her, lol. Shes probably not going to yield a lot but the taste is worth it trust me, not sure if all phenos taste the same as I'm growing my second now. But my first DDA has me chasing the taste to never be without. :lot-o-toke:

Plants look good but I'm glad you'll be trimming that Zkittlez and not me. :high-five:

And aj is correct...never meh a DDA or they'd almost all be meh'd as they grow!

One thing to note for those of you that use megacrop and are reading your plants as when to increase or decrease the amounts. Looking closely you can see the Zkittlez telling me it's time to up the nutes. Currently she is being fed 5g's of megacrop. There are no defs on her whatsoever, but the lower leaves have slightly lost the greeness compared to the upper leaves. This means she can take more food then what I have been giving her.
Can you use this piece of advice for most nute lines?

Can you use this piece of advice for most nute lines?
Good question, and since most nutes don't base N as a signaller I would have to say no. Many nute lines use two or three part nute systems, concentrated, and if the plants showed a lack of N I don't know if that would be from a lockout or not.

OK after some more searching you are able to gift up to 30 seeds.
I didn't know that...I got a birthday in a couple of months just sayin
you can ship Cannabis up to 30g.
This would be a good gift too:cheesygrinsmiley:

The Lemon Ak is looking mighty strong and sounds like it will be some really tasty smoke. The Zkittlez kinda reminds me what the Blueberry Og buds looked like , even though some of the buds weren't the greatest looking I still think it will be a good smoke I think your Zkittlez might surprise you. Guess it can be kinda a mixed bag with auto's but they sure have some pretty cool strains , can't wait to try to grow some myself.

I'm way late but Happy Easter Mr. S!

Hey @MrSauga sorry for jumping in your thread but I know a lot of people that show up to your thread use megacrop. I've been having issues with my plants with just some spotting but now my northern lights is fading quick. Was thinking it's a cal/mag issue, its further detailed in my current grow in my signature, if anyone is interested in taking a look.
20200414_155347.jpg
20200414_155325.jpg
15868950499646140518652367175136.jpg

If you just added a light you could be looking at a combination of light stress and calcium deficiency brought on by the increased demand from the new light.
So you think I should add the cal/mag and see if helps?

Wish I had the same trouble as you guys with all those great looking plants/buds. Oh well, October is right around the corner! Lol! Pulling weeds for days here! Stay safe and stay stoned! :ciao: :yummy::volcano-smiley::peace::meditate:

I'd be happy if someone would send some hither! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom