:ciao: :popcorn:

I’m late for the Easter party but early for 4/20... subbing in Mr Sauga :)

...here’s some freshly minted Bubba Hash Starbursts for everyone
FB8E973A-1E12-428C-8496-1C5D9769A00F.jpeg

Are those chocolates?! Where’s your recipe?! I’ve been pondering chocolates for some time. Problem is, I’d get fat and be way too stoned all the time. I guess that kinda par for the course actually. As a treat or gifts though, I’d love a small batch.

i was going go to say something to MrS I think.... I forgot, you got me locked up on the chocolates Amy.

oh yeah, I’ll be the first to say Im perfectly happy with my own harvest and don’t need buds from you all! Unless of course you want to trade g for g. Then it’d be awesome if we could ship in the US!

Are those chocolates?! Where’s your recipe?! I’ve been ponder chocolates for some time. Problem is, I’d get fat and be way too stoned all the time. I guess that kinda par for the course actually. As a treat or gifts though, I’d love a small batch.

i was going go to say something to MrS I think.... I forgot, you got me locked up on the chocolates Amy.

oh yeah, I’ll be the first to say Im perfectly happy with my own harvest and don’t need buds from you all! Unless of course you want to trade g for g. Then it’d be awesome if we could ship in the US!

:high-five: Send me a PM

Hey @MrSauga sorry for jumping in your thread but I know a lot of people that show up to your thread use megacrop.
Not at all AJ! Maybe I can learn something too! My journals are always open for others so ask away anytime.
I'm dropping in to watch the show too :popcorn:
Thanks Caged! Welcome to the Show! Glad to have you drop in. :thanks:
Ha, welcome Amy! I was just about to give up your chair. That would have been awkward. :rolleyes:
Oh my you'll have friends knocking down your doors for those! They look fantastic! :bravo:
So this is where we’re dropping Easter eggs off .
Got some WW larf 82 with a few Dosidos 38 and the 74 WW tops .
Nice job West! I'm running out of room with all the goodies you folks are bringing over! I'm also getting an urge for some edibles.
lol, I'd share in a minute... if I was in the US!

Not at all AJ! Maybe I can learn something too! My journals are always open for others so ask away anytime.

Thanks Caged! Welcome to the Show! Glad to have you drop in. :thanks:

Ha, welcome Amy! I was just about to give up your chair. That would have been awkward. :rolleyes:

Oh my you'll have friends knocking down your doors for those! They look fantastic! :bravo:

Nice job West! I'm running out of room with all the goodies you folks are bringing over! I'm also getting an urge for some edibles.

lol, I'd share in a minute... if I was in the US!
That’s the future man... bud trading over the internet. Vast nugget and eventually hash collections... what a world. First peer-to-peer bud trading app, >$1 billion USD valued company I bet.

:ciao: :popcorn:

FB8E973A-1E12-428C-8496-1C5D9769A00F.jpeg
You know the way to my heart Amy.
Those look so yummy!!!

:morenutes:

These are super easy to make! Dynamo and SweetSue posted a how-to a while back. I keep a big jar of infused coconut oil in my freezer (about 6-7mg/ml strength) - the kind that is solid at room temp.

Say you have 60 moulds and want about 12mg/ml strength, so you use 120ml of the infused oil. Mix that into melted choc nibs (or carob buds like mine are) and pour into moulds. Use enough to to make up teh quantity you need to fill the moulds. These moulds are about 4ml each and i used 160ml of melted carob and 80ml of infused oil.

Main tips are to melt the chocolate very slowly in 10-20 bursts in a microwave (or slowly in a dish above heated water) and start stirring it very early on. Add the infused oil once the choc is ready to pour (don’t really want the infused oil in the microwave).

I keep them in the freezer, but they stay solid at room temp :)

thanks mrS - no worries... I usually bring my own recliner anyway ;)

here’s a link to Sue’s rundown on the easy chocolates :Namaste:

thanks mrS - no worries... I usually bring my own recliner anyway ;)
A smart guest always brings their own equipment just in case :) For the record, I would have kicked Shed out for you :p

Thanks for the link on the chocolates. VG's been pushing me to make cookies but after looking at that chocolate I may end up cheating on her. Don't let her know I said that. She's a doll.

Hey everybody!
Just a quick story regarding the fans that I have. Back in 2018 I bought the AC Infinity T6 fan which came with a controller which ramped the fan speed up and down based on the set point of the temperature.
In 2019 they upgraded the controller and sensor to allow for RH control along with the temperature control. I bought another T6 for my other tent and fell in love with the RH feature.
Recently I hooked up the second tent and installed the old controller but it seemed so archaic without the RH feature. I wrote to the company to see if I could purchase a new one and they said nope, they would send me a new upgraded one at no charge, free shipping and all. I was so happy about that.
So, if you ever need a fan, check out what AC Infinity has to offer. Great fans, great quality and great customer service.

Just a quick story regarding the fans that I have.
oh-I thought this was going to be about your followers....j/k - ;)

The 3 speed axial fans that I use are AC Infinity fans- top quality stuff,and a decent price too!
Happy 420,Mr.S!

Back
Top Bottom