Thanks Ms Bean! Stay well. Trump says if you wear dark glasses the virus wont recognize you so I'm trying that. :cool:

Well I went and watched S1E1 of Dexter and after watching him carve up this guy 5 minutes into the show I decided my stomach couldn't handle it no matter how bad the dude getting carved up was. My wife tried to explain it to me and I get it but it's just not my show. Gonna cost me a lot of weed as it'll scare me straight everytime I smoke a J.
I'm like a big biker guy who's really a softie inside, except I'm not that big and I don't own a bike :(
ive Been on a movie/game marathon since there’s nothing else to do. Good movie recommendations are: True Grit (the original and the remake), Bone Tomahawk, Dunkirk, Midway, The Gentlemen, Django unchained, Once upon a time In Hollywood... I’m a movie buff so I’ve been taking advatage of the lockdown... oh and if you have amazon prime two of the best shows I’ve ever seen are “Band of Brothers” and “The Pacific” they are both hbo miniseries and my god they are hands down the best shows I’ve seen. Check them out if you haven’t seen them...I just wanted to throw some good suggestions out there because I know we’re all going a little stir crazy stuck in our homes but if you roll a nice spliff, make some food, cuddle your woman, and throw a good flick on the tube it helps to settle my nerves..
aaaand I just realized I was 7 pages behind when I posted that. Haha

Hey everybody!
Just a quick story regarding the fans that I have. Back in 2018 I bought the AC Infinity T6 fan which came with a controller which ramped the fan speed up and down based on the set point of the temperature.
In 2019 they upgraded the controller and sensor to allow for RH control along with the temperature control. I bought another T6 for my other tent and fell in love with the RH feature.
Recently I hooked up the second tent and installed the old controller but it seemed so archaic without the RH feature. I wrote to the company to see if I could purchase a new one and they said nope, they would send me a new upgraded one at no charge, free shipping and all. I was so happy about that.
So, if you ever need a fan, check out what AC Infinity has to offer. Great fans, great quality and great customer service.
I have the same fan with the new controller and it is a GREAT fan for all your tentwork! It really is.

Happy 420 Mr.S!!
Happy 420 Soggy ol’ boy. Throw an extra gram in your joint for me
Happy 420 Mr.S! :passitleft:
:thanks:
Sorry I missed you all. It was an early night for me last night :)
Happy belated 420 everyone!
Totally concur about the Cloudline fans. I adore my T4. I have no idea how to use the controller tho :hmmmm: That’s one of my challenges to myself for this grow I’m preparing for now actually, to see if I can get it functioning.
The trick is to have a good size dehumidifier(I use a 70 pint auto drain) in a room outside of the grow area, or outside of a tent in the same room. You also need a small humidifier(I use the mist type) that allows you to fill it daily and not hourly and a RH controller. By having those components you can easily dial in your environment. Without them the RH feature within the controller is useless.
When the temperature gets too hot the AC Infinity kicks on and the speeds ramp up accordingly to the maximum speed setting you set. If the RH gets too high the fan does the same thing, but since you have the dehumidifier the air being brought in is drier, reducing the RH inside the tent.
If the RH drops below the RH controller setting the humidifier is turned on inside the tent and turns off when the value is reached. Without the dehumidifier you are exhausting wet air outside the tent and sucking it right back in, so the air needs to be drier outside for the RH to drop inside when it gets too high.
Good movie recommendations are: True Grit (the original and the remake), Bone Tomahawk, Dunkirk, Midway, The Gentlemen, Django unchained, Once upon a time In Hollywood... I’m a movie buff so I’ve been taking advatage of the lockdown... oh and if you have amazon prime two of the best shows I’ve ever seen are “Band of Brothers” and “The Pacific” they are both hbo miniseries and my god they are hands down the best shows I’ve seen. Check them out if you haven’t seen them.
Hi BB!
Welcome and thanks for the great suggestions! I bolded the ones I have watched and if I get time I will look into the Prime series. I recall watching BoB's a while back but not much more than the odd episode.
:thanks:
I have the same fan with the new controller and it is a GREAT fan for all your tentwork! It really is.
:high-five: Canadians eh!
*lurking silently*
:nomo:
You can lurk loudly, it's OK!
Welcome Scotty!
I have that fan coming this week I'm excited to change out my old one and replace it with the infinity fan
Thanks cause now I fill better about my purchased now
Have a good day and be safe
You'll be more than happy with it :thumb:

Hey everybody!
A follow up to my AC Infinity controller. What I told you earlier was everything in a nutshell. There was a lot of background stuff I never mentioned, such as they were going to send me a new fan as well becasue they didn't think the controller would work. After several emails they said it would and the new controller was sent Fedex the same day.

I also told them several times there was nothing wrong with the fans and they have performed flawlessly since I turned them on.
So I just received this email from them:

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your order.

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced any inconvenience with regard to this shipment. Also, please accept our sincerest apologies for any delay. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we currently have sharply reduced the amount of staff working at our warehouse and offices. Also, our warehouse, which normally handles 80-100 packages, is now in charge of all of our Amazon sales which were moved over due to Amazon’s focus on essential items (which our products are not). For this reason, temporarily, we are not shipping out thousands of items a week.

Given the sheer volume of shipments that we are sending out, we are unable to individually research each shipment which may encounter delays or experience trouble en route to a customer.

We assure you that we value each of our customer’s inquiries, and know that even though at this time we are unable to logistically research each and every issue that is passing through our warehouse, we do know that this order is important and that you may be counting on it as an important part of your project.

Given this unique and difficult situation that we are all experiencing we have gone ahead and fully refunded your order as a complimentary gesture from AC Infinity. Please note that if the item is already in shipment then you will most likely still receive the item regardless if it is currently being delayed. Please keep the item as a courtesy if and when it does arrive as a way of our company extending its apologies to you for this situation. I have included the refund transaction details for your refund below (See Below):

On top of that they gave me a 20% off code to use on their website. PM me if anyone wants it if they are serious in making a purchase. It may be customer specific but can't hurt to try.

How cool is that? I got my money back from a purchase in 2018 and a new controller which arrives on Thursday. I am so happy that companies like that are still around! Not once did I ask for anything free. They have done everything to make something right that was never wrong. All I wanted to do was upgrade a controller.
:circle-of-love:

Hey everybody!
A follow up to my AC Infinity controller. What I told you earlier was everything in a nutshell. There was a lot of background stuff I never mentioned, such as they were going to send me a new fan as well becasue they didn't think the controller would work. After several emails they said it would and the new controller was sent Fedex the same day.

I also told them several times there was nothing wrong with the fans and they have performed flawlessly since I turned them on.

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced any inconvenience with regard to this shipment. Also, please accept our sincerest apologies for any delay. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we currently have sharply reduced the amount of staff working at our warehouse and offices. Also, our warehouse, which normally handles 80-100 packages, is now in charge of all of our Amazon sales which were moved over due to Amazon’s focus on essential items (which our products are not). For this reason, temporarily, we are not shipping out thousands of items a week.

Given the sheer volume of shipments that we are sending out, we are unable to individually research each shipment which may encounter delays or experience trouble en route to a customer.

We assure you that we value each of our customer’s inquiries, and know that even though at this time we are unable to logistically research each and every issue that is passing through our warehouse, we do know that this order is important and that you may be counting on it as an important part of your project.

Given this unique and difficult situation that we are all experiencing we have gone ahead and fully refunded your order as a complimentary gesture from AC Infinity. Please note that if the item is already in shipment then you will most likely still receive the item regardless if it is currently being delayed. Please keep the item as a courtesy if and when it does arrive as a way of our company extending its apologies to you for this situation. I have included the refund transaction details for your refund below (See Below):

On top of that they gave me a 20% off code to use on their website. PM me if anyone wants it if they are serious in making a purchase. It may be customer specific but can't hurt to try.

How cool is that? I got my money back from a purchase in 2018 and a new controller which arrives on Thursday. I am so happy that companies like that are still around! Not once did I ask for anything free. They have done everything to make something right that was never wrong. All I wanted to do was upgrade a controller.
Glad to see that your Sweet Sauga Karma is paying off!!!:love::love::love:

Hey everybody!

Awesome story! I’ve been himming and hawing about going infinity for awhile now but that story has sealed the deal! I’m making it work with a 4” fan and filter in my 5x5 but if it can’t keep up when I flower out I’ll be going to AC for a 6” setup with customer service like that and from what I hear quality units.

Now that is customer service! I wonder if their fans and sensors will work for outside grows...

I thought I would put this here rather than in Fast's thread:
Not sure really, and it's something that farside may be able to explain better. Most of the Silica such as Protekt ends up with 3% K so I'm guessing that the amount of silicon dioxide is pretty standard across the board, contrary to the article. The stuff I am trying out is Cyco Silica and I'll let you know the SiO2 value once it arrives. It has a K value of 3%, the same as Protekt, so I believe the SiO2 should be the same.
I'm really looking for 0-0-0, so I'm wondering if you can use plain silicic acid instead. There is one for sale called Power Si (0-0.4-0.8) which is $50 for 250ml, and at the recommended 0.5ml/gallon for veg, that would make 500 gallons ($0.10/gallon) or 1ml/gallon for flower ($0.20/gallon). And you wouldn't need to have any cal-mag on hand to balance it out.

There is also Alchemist Stout MSA - Mono-silicic acid for plants on Ebay for $33/quart. It's recommended at 5ml/gallon though. That's 189 gallons, or $0.17/gallon.

I'm sure it's a lot more than buying powdered potassium silicate but there is the convenience and savings of one product vs. two.

Now that is customer service! I wonder if their fans and sensors will work for outside grows...

I thought I would put this here rather than in Fast's thread:

I'm really looking for 0-0-0, so I'm wondering if you can use plain silicic acid instead. There is one for sale called Power Si (0-0.4-0.8) which is $50 for 250ml, and at the recommended 0.5ml/gallon for veg, that would make 500 gallons ($0.10/gallon) or 1ml/gallon for flower ($0.20/gallon). And you wouldn't need to have any cal-mag on hand to balance it out.

There is also Alchemist Stout MSA - Mono-silicic acid for plants on Ebay for $33/quart. It's recommended at 5ml/gallon though. That's 189 gallons, or $0.17/gallon.

I'm sure it's a lot more than buying powdered potassium silicate but there is the convenience and savings of one product vs. two.
Yes @MrSauga I would like to know to I still looking I sure haven't crushed the numbers like @InTheShed has but still would love to know

The AC infinity cloud line line-up are the best. I have two 6 inch units and one 8 inch unit... I never use the 8 inch as of right now. It’s too powerful and way overkill.. seriously it’s like an industrial fan you’d see at a construction site. Lol The 6 inch setups are perfect with the speed controller and I only run them at “5” so half power. Highly recommend.

Oh you sly dog you. Well dont I look like a dick. Page 17. Well you didn't beat Penny as he got to page 28 before I noticed. What strains are you growing? I'll go back and take a look.

Hope you're well MrS. I was wondering where you where. I should probably check signatures more often
:passitleft:

That’s a great company to send you the updated version free of charge. I don’t own one but I will be getting one eventually. I’m so budget the plants don’t even know! Hope all is good Mr.S

Back
Top Bottom