No way, no how. But it does pose a good question. Are we gonna share a room together? I promise to keep one leg on the floor while I journal.
I figured that we would have a :rollit:joint journal. You can take the wheel and I can play obnoxious music and put my feet up on the dash.

I figured that we would have a :rollit:joint journal. You can take the wheel and I can play obnoxious music and put my feet up on the dash.
:high-five: Woohoo, stinky feet blowing through the wind on a hot summer's day. My kinda girl. OK dahlings we'll do it your way. :thumb:

I'm a dum dum. Please explain that?
Not a dum dum.

Hallo Mr S, multi, HH, Shed, carcass....
I ,for one, am glad the Sauga doesnt end here! Lol! I've got a question for you all. My Durban is pretty far along and I've discovered I have thrips. I'm going to spray the other plants with spinosad but I think these flowers are too far along to feel good about spraying them. Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you all. Staysafe and stay stoned.
20200808_065659.jpg

You can safely use Nuke 'Em, by Flying Skull, all the way through to harvest. It should do the trick and keep them in check. I've used it with great success. It's good for eggs, juvenile and adult critters, as well as PM and mold.

Hallo Mr S, multi, HH, Shed, carcass....
I ,for one, am glad the Sauga doesnt end here! Lol! I've got a question for you all. My Durban is pretty far along and I've discovered I have thrips. I'm going to spray the other plants with spinosad but I think these flowers are too far along to feel good about spraying them. Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you all. Staysafe and stay stoned.
Spinosad is fine now.

I'm assuming you will be washing off the dead bugs at harvest, so the spinosad will go out with the wash.

Nice buds BTW! I'm thinking of dropping a Durban Poison for the fall.

Nice buds BTW! I'm thinking of dropping a Durban Poison for the fall.

I've ran Durban the last 2 grows. First the photo, then the auto. (Both from Dutch Passion.)

Wow. Love it. When I was trimming the second one a week or so ago, I walked outside for bit, came back in and the house smelled like you were going down a jet bridge to get on a plane. Very heavy jet fuel to both of them. Definitely something different, and the buzz is excellent. Great strain for sure.

the Sauga doesn't end here anymore :(
It's just a slight detour. If it takes you too far out of your comfort zone, I could always just drop my pics over here.
Wait, a joint journal, or a joint journal? I could use some joint rolling tips - and you seem to have the skills!
Both maybe!?!?
I do love a good J.
I can give you some tips. No problemo.
Just need a little down time. Should get some soon.

Back
Top Bottom