The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

That’s one happy little cannabis plant right there! :yahoo:
She just came out of a 10-rounder with thrips. I finally killed them little fuckers, but she took a whoopin'. Moved her outside because it has revived many plants for me in the past.... it was sink or swim for her.
After 7 hours in the sun, this is what she looked like. I think she'll bounce back fine.

-P:ganjamon:

Have the Brooklyns in DWC reached the water yet? The hempy ones look good!
O yeah lowered water levels even the one my cat ate a leaf really doin well too

Thinking TX sun after seeing my GGa respond so well to it.

She'll start in the barn for 2-3 weeks, then she's out the door! LoL

This is my GGa on day 1 outside... I'd say she likes it.
just shows there is no replacing mother nature ... amazing sight ...

Well here’s my Brooklyn beginning of week 3 using general hydroponic flora treo only with calmaf and armor si.

Man tell ya what Ice, that is nice for three weeks?? Good shit man, though I hope mine is as good, I doubt mine will compete with ones in hydro... I am gonna go with what Shed is doing as well... I have alot of plants outdoors and about 30 clones coming in two weeks or so for the perpetual room start... So I decided to not top either of my outdoor growing group plants... I am growing those outdoors for as long as I can, but will not let their harvest interrupt my main Harvest... I anticipate a few peeps and I will get together harvest time and help each other harvest crops... Last year we pulled in about 240 lbs between five of us, and looks like quite a bit less this year, the last of us without a job finally got one... He is legit money man now.. LOL... Anyways if I have to I will move my Group grows downstairs to finish if they go over 90 + days.... If less then they will be Harvested and cured for 45 days.... Wont cob those, or smoke them except a taster till TGiving day... Green days all....

Looking good ice
The roots have hit the bottom of my 3 gallon bucket now it’s time to switch to a five. Thanks. Durbybud ishe’s still a little curly but I’ve got the humidity down to 48-50% with the lid covered. Now the new light is running hotter then my 1600watts of blurple lights. Doors closed I run at 84* doors open 78*. The board is reading 110*. So I adjusted my airflow to cycle over the plants stronger. But not to strong. Also it’s rez change today so I’ll b bumping up the nutrition

Man tell ya what Ice, that is nice for three weeks?? Good shit man, though I hope mine is as good, I doubt mine will compete with ones in hydro... I am gonna go with what Shed is doing as well... I have alot of plants outdoors and about 30 clones coming in two weeks or so for the perpetual room start... So I decided to not top either of my outdoor growing group plants... I am growing those outdoors for as long as I can, but will not let their harvest interrupt my main Harvest... I anticipate a few peeps and I will get together harvest time and help each other harvest crops... Last year we pulled in about 240 lbs between five of us, and looks like quite a bit less this year, the last of us without a job finally got one... He is legit money man now.. LOL... Anyways if I have to I will move my Group grows downstairs to finish if they go over 90 + days.... If less then they will be Harvested and cured for 45 days.... Wont cob those, or smoke them except a taster till TGiving day... Green days all....
Thanks hacker that Brooklyn is a tricky one. The worst auto I have ever grown and I only have grown autos. But we are moving along now. I’m thinking of dropping another seed. I’m unsure of what. But I have these blueberrie kush autos. I may give them a shot.

Looks good Ice!

Madd, that’s a lot of weed last season! I wish you double this year! :)

Bitchface made her way into some soil today...

:yahoo:
Kick that dome off bitchface, she will hate it! I killed at least 3 BSA just from that dome:eek:

I’m a slow learner lol

Back
Top Bottom