The VipersNest Continuous

Pit man, looking pretty damn sweet...Your garden always puts a smile on my face.... I can't wait until you get to taste those soil grown babies... My mouth is starting to water just thinking about it... You do a hell of a job, my friend... :ganjamon:

Im learning from the best....Be Irie is the MAN...love ya bra....thanks for the info you sent

Did you get bored of the buckets my friend? Felt like challenging yourself in another way? (DIRT)??? :allgood:

ya I was getting burned out with water, removal,rock removal multiple hydro systems at 1 time
1 small tray...and 3 tents.....4 seperate gardens....12-15 pulls a year

ya I was getting burned out with water, removal,rock removal multiple hydro systems at 1 time
1 small tray...and 3 tents.....4 seperate gardens....12-15 pulls a year

That'll deff keep ya busy. I never grew hydro, always dirt. But i always got the impression that soil grows were more like on autopilot. The plants will take care of themselves for longer periods of time seemed like. Plus it always seemed more natural kind of organic way to grow.

Just wanted to chime in and say HIGH PIT! So many posts in this thread that it is hard to keep up since I can't read it 15 times a day.

Hard nugs ... nice. I'm glad you are swithing up your setup. Not that the old way didn't work, but that the new ways will keep you on your toes. Hard to get bored that way. So, you still having fun? :partyboy:

Just wanted to chime in and say HIGH PIT! So many posts in this thread that it is hard to keep up since I can't read it 15 times a day.

Hard nugs ... nice. I'm glad you are swithing up your setup. Not that the old way didn't work, but that the new ways will keep you on your toes. Hard to get bored that way. So, you still having fun? :partyboy:

no I wasnt having fun after awhile...needed to change my game and that has def rekindled the fire. Im loving the tray...BTW...Im eant to ask this anyway
I know you do SOGs also....should I trim the lowers of the plants like I do normally..there will be zero light penetration so I would think so.
Anyway..I love the tray and I love the soil...whats not to love?

no I wasnt having fun after awhile...needed to change my game and that has def rekindled the fire. Im loving the tray...BTW...Im eant to ask this anyway
I know you do SOGs also....should I trim the lowers of the plants like I do normally..there will be zero light penetration so I would think so.
Anyway..I love the tray and I love the soil...whats not to love?
Hey Pit,

If you like dirt, and are getting tired of messing with water, rocks, changes, etc. Keep you eye on my journal.

I'm testing out time released fertilizer in dirt and perlite. If it works as well as I think it will, growing will never be more simple.

I grew a SLH clone like this last grow, and it blows away anything I've ever seen, smelled or smoked. It was grown in dirt, with time released ferts and tap water.

Hey Pit,

If you like dirt, and are getting tired of messing with water, rocks, changes, etc. Keep you eye on my journal.

I'm testing out time released fertilizer in dirt and perlite. If it works as well as I think it will, growing will never be more simple.

I grew a SLH clone like this last grow, and it blows away anything I've ever seen, smelled or smoked. It was grown in dirt, with time released ferts and tap water.

I will check it out today..thanx!!

Pit, first off Id like to commend your growing prowess, Ive observed a lot on 420mag but dont say too much. I always stop in just to drool a bit over your work from time to time, and just noticed your taking a trip in the dirt. Its a great change of pace being able to add most of what you need to the soil just a few times and let the micro-critters work their magic on the plants. All the best, Im sure you'll come up with some yummy buds!

should I trim the lowers of the plants like I do normally..there will be zero light penetration so I would think so.

Non-productive growth in SoG? <SNIP> :grinjoint:.

LA Woman
02368.JPG

015144.JPG

006290.JPG

04332.JPG

03242.JPG

Back
Top Bottom