The VipersNest Continuous

I cant help myself, but I look at your thread everyday for insight. I am trying to start my own lil grow cuz prices are insane. I hope I can get a fraction of your results!:nicethread: have a good xmas/holiday everyone. gotta love this forum!!

plant a seed brother....even if you fail you will learn something..then plant some more.

I cant help myself, but I look at your thread everyday for insight. I am trying to start my own lil grow cuz prices are insane. I hope I can get a fraction of your results!:nicethread: have a good xmas/holiday everyone. gotta love this forum!!

There is a lot of support here at 420 mag if you do start a grow. Don't be afraid to start a journal either. Even if you fail in your initial attempt, you can look back on that journal as you get more skill and you can then see how much you have progressed.

:welcome: to 420 magazine 311roller.

Hey Pit I see a book here with a little work it will make a great read:thanks:
I can see it now required reading for the new grower Jose Cervantes, Ed Rosenthal and PitViper :cheer: I like it!! I'am sure you have lots of time. lol

dont forget Mel Frank...

Thanx B... I know this was my 1st attempt at LST, do you think they look ok in that respect? I can see where Ill have more than just 1 large cola, I think there should be at least 4 good ones per plant except for 1 plant which grew kinda odd...its healthy but I made some errors on tying it down...as well as the others Im sure.

They look great man. At this point I would tie the tallest one down to be levelish with the others. Then let em go. They look great. many nice colas to come.

these smell so SWEET!

12_23_4.jpg

They look great man. At this point I would tie the tallest one down to be levelish with the others. Then let em go. They look great. many nice colas to come.

I have to admit that I was leary for a long time to do the LST, you told me then it would be great, thanx for your prodding, Ill do the closet plants that way all the time.

What up Pitt, been in the backround for quite a while and haven't really posted for a while but your buds look great. Hope you get rid of those damn mites. I woul'd keep on pumping those lady bugs in that room. Might not get rid of them completely but if you repeatedly pump them with massive quantities of bugs which will be munching on a shit load of mites. That will deminish their population and at least let you finish off, had a mite problem earlier this year. I pumped 1500 lady bugs a week and sprayed neem oil every 3 days for a month. Shit load of bugs died cause of the neem but it eventually did the job, but you don't like neem and it would be too late into flowering to apply anyway. Best of luck, merry christmas, and great grow.

P.S.
I am trying the LST method on a few of my plants now and it seems to work wonders, it makes those small popcorn buds at the bottom into little miniature colas and definitely increases yield. Will bring down the amount of plants per square foot due to the extra width, but I prefer that cause I hand water soil so the least pots the better

Im winning the bug problem from what I can tell, its only 3 plants out of 20, I will harvest them early and clean up the area and see how the rest goes. The Lemon Haze is really kicking ass! I will grow it again.

Im winning the bug problem from what I can tell, its only 3 plants out of 20, I will harvest them early and clean up the area and see how the rest goes. The Lemon Haze is really kicking ass! I will grow it again.

Grats PitViper! *smirks* can't wait for my haze!! The Weed linked me over here - looks good :cheer:

Did you say that is trim? :popcorn:
hehe almost looks like hash already - or is it trimmed hash plant bud... I can't tell lol

Grats PitViper! *smirks* can't wait for my haze!! The Weed linked me over here - looks good :cheer:

Did you say that is trim? :popcorn:
hehe almost looks like hash already - or is it trimmed hash plant bud... I can't tell lol

just some popcorn trim saving for hash...very potent and not bad looking

Great to hear pit. Best that you caught them pretty early and before they really spread around. I would run a pre-emptive course of azatrol, on the next crop as well as a few lady bugs just in case.

Great to hear pit. Best that you caught them pretty early and before they really spread around. I would run a pre-emptive course of azatrol, on the next crop as well as a few lady bugs just in case.

Ive been lucky with bugs in the early grows, but ive come to understand that it is an inevidibilty, you WILL get them, I want to master pest control because it truly is one of the most important things to have in your arsenal.
Im learning, I embrace the natural critters and always will, Ill spend 50 buck on ladybugs instead of 30 bucks on chemicals. But Im going to be much more proactive from now on. I wont let bugs ruin my hard work again........EVER

Merry Christmas Pit,

Sorry about the bugs, I know I take everything that happens to my babies (first grow) like they were my own children.....silly huh.

I just stopped by to let you know that I have intended to get your thread read but it intimidates me......I am into lite reading and this thread is "War and Peace already", but I will get caught up cuz your babies are beautiful.

Peace and +rep

Back
Top Bottom