TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

re: TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

Looking great blaze...

Thanks bud!

Check out the 2 different phenos of Exodus kush. They are top right, and middle left.

sorry I am so late...trying to keep up with your grows is a full time job!!! I am super excited about this one! Glad I made it before the flip! Grow on green warrior! (yes, I am crushed right now...)

:Namaste:

It's good to have you here bud. I have high hopes for this round.

My mom called and said to please ask you to stop smoking all her gear. Next time bring your own. LOL!

Ladies are looking lovely blaze. I've always talked to myself. But to get the true potential out of your crop you need to also incorporate LST. That said, my yields are far less than others on here. Even some of the folks that grow there weeds without topping at all can outdo me when it comes to total weight lol.

I'm glad I'm here to see your first try at it. I'm sure you'll be very successful.

:circle-of-love:

It's good to have you here bud. I have high hopes for this round.

My mom called and said to please ask you to stop smoking all her gear. Next time bring your own. LOL!

Stop smoking all your ma's stash blazer! Jeez Louise :lot-o-toke:

It's not me Hockeybry, it's urmom! LOL! Confused?

Thanks DrC. Should be topping tonight. Just need to watch a few youtube videos and brush up on my technique.

Thanks DrC. Should be topping tonight. Just need to watch a few youtube videos and brush up on my technique.
You'll love what topping does to open up more flowering sites. I'm amazed, FIM'ing dies not change plant structure like topping.

Cheers

I hope so Miller Time. Either way, 3 of the plants are growing faster than the rest, so it will be a good way to let the little ones play catch up a bit.

Well we'll find out soon enough bruv. Just bare in mind... I might burst into tears if I hurt them again. LOL!

Wait just a minute...I'm not smoking up anyone's stash over here...I only smoke your mom's stuff!

Wait just a minute...I'm not smoking up anyone's stash over here...I only smoke your mom's stuff!

:rofl:

Just topping, and defol this round Bob. I like to take things slow. I'm a creature of habit and often get a bit stuck in my ways. If it wasn't for Reaf, I wouldn't be topping either. LOL! Will top 3 tonight, and the other 3 will remain unmolested.

Will report back here tomorrow.

Somebody is smoking somebody's moms stash....now who is it!?!?!?
- I'm guess it's colonel mustard in the kitchen, with that dank ass heady bubbler

Hey doc,

How'd the topping session go? Sending positive vibes to your ladies :)

I once smoked my dad's stash only to find out as an adult that it was confiscated from my brother's stash lol. :circle-of-love:

LOL! There are far too many thieves in this thread. I kid...

Update coming just now.

UPDATE

23 days old

I topped 3 of the tallest girls last night. It was fairly uneventful. The 3 girls are 1 white rhino, 1 exodus kush and the superb OG. All of the girls look good this morning.

The topped ladies are : Top Right; Middle Right; Bottom Left.

20160129_080035.jpg

White Rhino showing where I topped her
20160129_080104.jpg

The bushiest plant of the lot. Super Skunk
20160129_080135.jpg

Back
Top Bottom