todayf_17_.JPG

todayf_13_.JPG

todayf_34_.JPG

todayf_28_.JPG

todayf_31_.JPG

todayfl2.JPG

todayf_30_.JPG

:thanks:
WeedRyder this is fun stage when they budding up and filling with resin.
:thanks:
stully i see yours are comming right along :)

I have 3 bag seed strains going .... one is from strain that had hermie tendency's so i will watch that one closely
todayf_16_.JPG

The clone(same bag seed) will hermie no doubt cause all 7 before it did...but it will get me a few nice buds first :) then i chop her.
todayf_24_.JPG

other two stains are different bag seed all together one is a hashy tasting plant ...i had to cut early from grow cause of seeds. But i dont like growing it....stems are stiff and leaves need a lot of light and are fat blade leafs
todayf_25_.JPG

...so they die if they don't get a lot of light (cfl here) and they shade a lot cause they are fat blades.So wont be cloning this one again will let 3 clones i have in veg room flower out and will work on the last strain i have.
todayf_6_.JPG

It came from a friends bag that i tried....very good stuff....i have one clone from it in veg room. So i know this is the strain i will clone like crazy....It grows short and has really tight bud formation seems very resilient and looks like a super resin factory. It also is more flexible for lst and seems to root easy.

and it looks nice and healty too....so i will keep that clone in veg room as one and only mom :cheer:

:thanks: Ms Fox :) and :thanks: for stopping back

nice budshots... me likey. :smokin:

Hey man things are looking great!

:goodjob:

Just a useful tip about pre-sexing plants... I have found a very easy method of pre-sexing made popular by a guy that goes by Al B Fuct. Basically you cover up a node on the plant you are trying to tell the sex of for 12 hours a day and in 2-3 days it will show signs of being male or female only on that particular branch... I use a toilet paper roll and several knee high stockings with a rubber band so that the node can still breath. Hope that helps and keep up the good work.

Update all....they are still growing :yummy: I like bud:slide:
812_22_.JPG

28 days 12/12
812_16_.JPG

36 days 12/12 croped this one and couple days ago removed cropped part to let light to lower buds...this plant is too tall for me that why i won't be cloning any more of this bag seed strain.
812_17_.JPG

812_21_.JPG

28 days 12/12
812_20_.JPG

now below this bag seed strain is way i like it really short and tight buds...will really clone single clone i have in veg room of this strain.
812_8_.JPG

812_15_.JPG

812_14_.JPG

36 days 12/12 with around 2 weeks to go i might be able to get a nice weight off her ...for cfl's

Awesome :thanks: JustAddWateR + reps for the good advice ....so far every plant i have grown under the 68 w 2700k bulbs has yielded a ounce and one was chopped early cause of bananas ...I am expecting the same from plant i have under it now due to chop in two weeks or so...that will make 3 plants 3 ounces dry weight ....now this one in flower room might be smaller but the main buds are super thick and solid IMO for CFL'S
Here are pics from two other plants grown under the 68 watt bulbs also two pics of lights that were set up over these plants
:passitleft:

33days.JPG

IMG_16231.JPG

reer.JPG

IMG_21231.JPG

Back
Top Bottom