This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

My Uncle is a Vet. He's lucky enough to have one of the best VA's. La Jolla, CA. Nice facility. In September he is scheduled for a knee replacement. I've been there a few times with him. His Dr. is great, she's not an uppity know it all. It's always an interesting trip to the VA. You see a WIDE range of people. A wider range than I would have thought.

I like that Idea surferbuddy, very doable, I just realized that fire is very much a danger up there, I think that would be a real necessity, rainbarrels also, it's terrible to have to look for a landlord to provide a basic need such as water./grace

An idea I am kicking around is rain collection up at my gorilla grow. I need to spring for some bladder style storage tanks so I can pack them in. Then set up a stealth collection spot.

An idea I am kicking around is rain collection up at my gorilla grow. I need to spring for some bladder style storage tanks so I can pack them in. Then set up a stealth collection spot.

The way Art does it in the book, he makes giant tanks and makes them look like rocks. You can't tell unless you get close.

Thanks for continuing to Post Guys, I need a good read, and a way to take the Stress off for awhile!!! Tia, FC, Cf, Heirloom, SB, Deege, miwa, Buckshot, Icemud, JimmyCricket, JamesWri, SloSmokin and Smokemupm8, any and all I have not mentioned, THANK YOU, IT KEEPS ME GOING!!!:high-five: Will try to post midweek Strain Review tomorrow, what is it You All would like Me to Do??? I will try to take pictures of WHAT YOU ALL want to see, if it is in my ability to do, I'll do it!!! Remember I usually only do one or two Strains, as I only have 7!!!:cheer: Maybe favorite Plants, or one You want to see MORE OF, give Me suggestions, I will try to Comply!!! Take care Friends, gonna post a few of some of My old stuff, I have not Shown, I believe. SINCERLY, JAMESTHEGREEN,:thumb:
101110.JPG
10501.JPG
03776.JPG
04545.JPG
10972.JPG
03580.JPG
Just a few, i might of Posted them in my garden(OLD)Thread, but i believe most have never been shown before, and if they have??? Well enjoy them again or just SHOOT ME, I have tons I have not up-loaded to the gallery, so no one has seen them yet either!!! I need to Up-LOAD MORE PICTURES, BUT IT IS TIME CONSUMING, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE A BUNCH!!!:circle-of-love: That's How I feel about Our Little Community.:love: We got something NICE going on HERE, in a NOT SO NICE WORLD!!!:yahoo::thanks:

Aloha JamesTheGreen,
Thanks for the answer to my question. Man, you and your wife have a very beautiful garden. Wow. I saw the size of your planter pots and I have a few plants that are growing 3-4 inches a day. They are now 5 feet tall and only 3 weeks old from germination. Looks like I will be looking into getting some planter pots like you. They are Big Bud from Amsterdam. Their roots have out grown their 5 gallon pots and I need to transplant very soon. Your grow is awesome, I too am ill with the big C and I have down days too, like your wife. So I need to get them in a pot where I don't have to transplant any more. Aloha and Keep It Green.

James

I hope both of you have had some sleep. I am not a stranger to pain. I know it is hard on you too because I see what my wife has to do … pull double duty and keep a smile going, it is tough.

Here is how to deal with your “competitors” Tell your landlord that you will help him with X amount of plants … like 6 or so. Tell him they can be his choice of strain (maybe even a strain from the blond guy) and you will help him grow them twice the size of the blond guys plants … but he has got to loosen up on the water thing. This will get him competing with the blond guy and you will be out of it … with water!! I do like the sound of another tank being filled from his, this would provide a nice reserve especially if he did not know about it …

James

I hope both of you have had some sleep. I am not a stranger to pain. I know it is hard on you too because I see what my wife has to do ... pull double duty and keep a smile going, it is tough.

Here is how to deal with your "competitors" Tell your landlord that you will help him with X amount of plants ... like 6 or so. Tell him they can be his choice of strain (maybe even a strain from the blond guy) and you will help him grow them twice the size of the blond guys plants ... but he has got to loosen up on the water thing. This will get him competing with the blond guy and you will be out of it ... with water!! I do like the sound of another tank being filled from his, this would provide a nice reserve especially if he did not know about it ...

Buckshot has a great idea there, I was thinking the same thing about the landlord, sounds like he's jealous, but time to start draining his tank, and it's not what it sounds like, you paid for that specific larger tank, take your water, he's not using all of that. Just my thoughts. Hi Y/

Kids, post the old pictures, they're great. Hey I see my relatives south of the board did a wonderful job with that manicuring. Hugh, Hugh buds man/they look like minature evergreens or christmas trees/lovely gardening you guys do/grace

All I can say about your garden is WOW!!!:bravo:

JTG please check your private messages:)

Thanks CF, I really like BOTH our Gardens!!! Cal-Mag is the BOMB!!! Take Care Friend. SINCERELY, JTG.:thumb:

I like both too!! I tell you what! Lets Trade!! LoL! :rofl:

Wow - the trees are amazing. Hope you and Y are getting some rest, and her pain is lessened -- it's really frustrating to deal with chronic health issues. Like the updates even if I'm not online everyday - will follow this thread when I can so don't worry about replying. Sending positive thoughts....

Hey old son, hows life?? Hope you n your cheese and kisses(MRS) are fine! Lol.. I read ur post a bout deer being around, im an avid bow hunter..We get ssome deer,bucks around but theyre few and far between.. Lately its been foxes to hunt as theyre paying $15 a pelt, so thats ok.. My bow is being a pain in the butt im having trouble with my peep sight! Grrr x(.. But ill get it sorted.
SO what else you been up to?? Take care bro, im sorry i havent replied alot:oops: But will try post to you more buddy..
Ok well ill be in touch. hope ur grow duz well, well done for the awards mate too!:bravo: Catch ya, SMOKEM...;)

No awards M8, contest far from over!!! Bow Hunting, I have shot a few different types of Bows, but never hunted with One!!! I hunt with a .30-06 or a .308 sometimes, or a 12 gauge, most any Gauge of Shotgun Really, .410 would be good for FOX!!!:high-five: They officially turned My Private phone Off 00:01AM Hours Today, No more on Call, they did it a little early cause of Y. I probably could Smoke now, but will wait till Monday Evening, that way I can say to Myself, I waited till the very end, broke No Oaths!!!:yahoo: They want to do Some Thing for Me, like cake and friends, and all that. It'll be cool!!! Y still very Bad!!! I posted what type of Strain, or pictures You all would like To See For the Mid week Garden Photos(ANYTHING!!!), and no responses??? Come On You Guys, there must be something You would like to see more, Up Close, Garden Views, Stems( I COULD NOT PUT MY MIDDLE FINGER AND THUMB AROUND A COUPLE TONIGHT!!!), I noticed this when I was watering and Ferting!!! So any Ideas would BE APPRECIATED!!! Plus I'll do a Strain Review!!! Was gonna do it tonight, but got NO REPLIES, on what You All wanted to see, So Do Not Be Shy!!!:high-five: Give Me Some Ideas, Please??? Tell Ya what CF, lets Trade the Work Involved, I keep My Buds, You keep Yours, sound FAIR,LOL!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: Anyways Guys, Please send some Requests, Hellos, Anything, I need to keep My Mind Positive, Y worse Today, that say it ALL!!! Take care friends. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb: Auntie, My workers come from all North of the Border!!! Too Bad I was just taking a picture of a Seed Tray with Buds in it, instead of BUDS in all their Glory, You cannot see how nice they really look in Pictures Like That, The Purple Flower is a Blackberry , not a Blackberry Kush Either, this one has other Strains in it, I think no KUSH at all!!! I have been told it has some Mexican Sativa(Oaxacan), a little bit of Indica(A VERY LITTLE BIT) and anther Sativa called Black Finger, from the Nor-Cal area, it was an awesome Strain, but only grew it twice, I think I have some pictures of it, in my gallery somewhere, if not, I will put some there, a very unique Strain of Plant, It turns almost Black-Purple, when fully ripe. This is obviously a Flower(BUD PICTURE) that has just started to turn Purple, all the Buds and Bracts turn Black Purple, the hairs stay white on some, and go Fusia on the Others, This One Was White, two Phenotypes ya see!!! They are both so similar in every aspect, but Hair color, Gorgeous Plants. Take care Friends. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

They are not competitors,just jealous Neighbors!!! He Knows everything that goes on Here, PERIOD. I stay legal and do 25 only, except some for SEED!!! They Grow many more, My 25, is equal to almost their whole garden, in a Space only 25 could fit into(MY WAY OF GROWING), if I had the amount of space they had, I would be using 300 gallon Squats, then we would SEE even bigger Plants I believe. Thanks for the Advice Buckshot!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom