This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

you may have to settle for an alliance...im far too used to sitting at the head of the table ;)

If you wish to lead, so be it. You just better know what you are doing and have my back, I in turn will have yours.

haha a little insight...im guessing just about everyone on the planet has seen fight club?

the bit right at the end, where he shoots himself and then comes out the other side with his personality unified......

thats how i feel about me and growing the green this last year or so...i have finally accepted it into my life.
untill i met you guys it was my dirty little secret...now i can accept my fate and be all i can be =)

I can survive for a bit but no need as I live within 20 miles of two nuclear reactors.. We have evacuation signs but the creepy things are the sirens that go off when their is a test or issue at the plant. You never notice the damn things until they go off. The speakers are like 4 feet tall and hung up on concrete power poles. Our phone book shows survival zone bands and I am in in the first band that says " your life is over"!

I can survive for a bit but no need as I live within 20 miles of two nuclear reactors.. We have evacuation signs but the creepy things are the sirens that go off when their is a test or issue at the plant. You never notice the damn things until they go off. The speakers are like 4 feet tall and hung up on concrete power poles. Our phone book shows survival zone bands and I am in in the first band that says " your life is over"!
Like I said before, grab your ankles and kiss your arse goodbye!:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

I Just Want All Of You To Know That I Have Been Thinking...Imagine That,LOL!!! I Feel That If All Of Us Want To Possibly Stay In Contact, We Need To Get HAM Radio Licenses And Radios. That Way We Can Maintain Contact With One Another(GOD PERMITTING), And Let Each Of us Know What Is Happening On Their Side Of The World. Since We Have Such An Eclectic Group Of People from ALL OVER, This Should Be Easy, Our Problem Now, Is Money And Time!!!

I Recommend That We All Have A Secure compound To Go To, Build One Ourselves, Or Have A Bug Out Location To Get to, Where All Of These things Are Already Present. I Am Going Nowhere!!! My Wife Cannot Travel In A Situation Such As This, Therefore I Am Making My Home MY CASTLE, AND IT IS/WILL BE, WELL DEFENDED!!!

Suffice To Say That I Have Plenty Of Weapons And Ammo, And The Ability To Defend My Compound With The Utmost Lethality. I Have Reserves( MILITARILY TRAINED FAMILY MEMBERS) That Will Begin Arriving Within 24hrs(OR SOONER) From The Moment We Know That The Shit Has Hit The Fan. Our Compound Has One Road In, And One Road Out, Very Easy For Me/Us To Set Up Road Blocks, And If Worse Comes To Worse, We Have The Area Dialed In For Kill Zones. A Kill Zone Is Where You Get Your Enemy To Have But ONE Way To Get To You, Usually Through A Narrow Corridor On The Road, Also Known As A Fatal Funnel. This Is Where, Should The People Be Hostile, I Plan To Do As Much Damage To Them As Possible As They Attempt To Filter Through My Fatal Funnel, If Their Numbers Are Telling, And It Looks Like I Cannot Stop Them With What We Have There Waiting For Them, I Will Commit My Reserves(YOUR RESERVES SHOULD BE AT LEAST A QUARTER TO ONE THIRD OF YOUR AVAILABLE MANPOWER), And If You Need to Commit Them, Commit Them ALL AT ONCE!!! Not Piecemeal, You Want Your Reserves to Hit With The POWER OF A SLEDGEHAMMER WHEN THEY ARE COMMITTED, NOT WITH THE POWER OF A BOWL OF CEREAL THROWN IN YOUR FACE!!! Yeah A Bowl Of Cereal Might Make You Stop And Say WTF, But In The End, It Will Just Piss You Off Even More, NO, You Want Your Reserves To Hit Hard Enough To Turn The Battle, And Decisively Defeat Them(WHOEVER THE ENEMY IS), Should It Come To That. If You Have Planned Well, You Ideally Will Never Even Have To Use Your Reserves. But War, In My Experience, Usually Never Goes To Plan!!!

If You Know That Your Position Is Going To Be Overrun, Reserves Or No, Have A Signal That All On Your Side Know, That Basically Means It's Time To Go, And When It Is Safe enough To Do So, GET GOING!!! Ideally There Will Be Another Position Behind The One You Just Attempted To Defend, And Another Behind That One As Well, Basically As Many Fall Back Positions You Can Make, Before All You Have Left Is The Compound It's Self To Defend. Hopefully The Enemy Never Makes it Past The First Defensive Position, But Should They, You Want Each Follow Up Position To Be As Deadly, Or Deadlier Than The First. That Way You Can hopefully BLEED THE ENEMY WHITE, Before They Ever Make it To your Compound. Because Keeping Them Out of The Compound, And Away From The Elderly,Sick And Children, Is The Main Goal, Along With Defending Our Food Storage And Water,Gasoline, Whatever The Hell Else That Is To Valuable To Be Taken From You.

It Would Be Nice If We Really Did Have A Group Of Us From This Site, That Could stay In Contact With One Another Through HAM RADIOS, I Just Do Not Know If We Have The Money Or Time. Not Only Would It Allow Us Access To The Outside World And What Is Happening, It Would Give us The Ability To Share Our Successes With One Another, And Help Keep Morale Up. Well I Have Rambled On Long Enough, And If Enough WMD'S Are Used, This May Just Be A Moot Point, Because I Do Not See how Any Of Us Could Survive A Nuclear Winter, With All The Radiation Charged Fall Out, And The Bacteriological And Chemical Agents Released Into The Atmosphere, But Earth Is A Strong Planet, That Wants To Live, So We Might All Be Surprised To See Ourselves Standing And Watching The Sun Come Up Twenty Years from Now, One Can Only Hope, Because If The Shit Does Go Down, Were Gonna Need Many Large Doses Of Hope, Just To Get By!!! Take Care All, I'll Start Talking Herb Again, As Soon As I Feel It Is Sane Enough For Me To Do So!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN AND Y.

I Just Want All Of You To Know That I Have Been Thinking...Imagine That,LOL!!! I Feel That If All Of Us Want To Possibly Stay In Contact, We Need To Get HAM Radio Licenses And Radios. That Way We Can Maintain Contact With One Another(GOD PERMITTING), And Let Each Of us Know What Is Happening On Their Side Of The World. Since We Have Such An Eclectic Group Of People from ALL OVER, This Should Be Easy, Our Problem Now, Is Money And Time!!!

I Recommend That We All Have A Secure compound To Go To, Build One Ourselves, Or Have A Bug Out Location To Get to, Where All Of These things Are Already Present. I Am Going Nowhere!!! My Wife Cannot Travel In A Situation Such As This, Therefore I Am Making My Home MY CASTLE, AND IT IS/WILL BE, WELL DEFENDED!!!

Suffice To Say That I Have Plenty Of Weapons And Ammo, And The Ability To Defend My Compound With The Utmost Lethality. I Have Reserves( MILITARILY TRAINED FAMILY MEMBERS) That Will Begin Arriving Within 24hrs(OR SOONER) From The Moment We Know That The Shit Has Hit The Fan. Our Compound Has One Road In, And One Road Out, Very Easy For Me/Us To Set Up Road Blocks, And If Worse Comes To Worse, We Have The Area Dialed In For Kill Zones. A Kill Zone Is Where You Get Your Enemy To Have But ONE Way To Get To You, Usually Through A Narrow Corridor On The Road, Also Known As A Fatal Funnel. This Is Where, Should The People Be Hostile, I Plan To Do As Much Damage To Them As Possible As They Attempt To Filter Through My Fatal Funnel, If Their Numbers Are Telling, And It Looks Like I Cannot Stop Them With What We Have There Waiting For Them, I Will Commit My Reserves(YOUR RESERVES SHOULD BE AT LEAST A QUARTER TO ONE THIRD OF YOUR AVAILABLE MANPOWER), And If You Need to Commit Them, Commit Them ALL AT ONCE!!! Not Piecemeal, You Want Your Reserves to Hit With The POWER OF A SLEDGEHAMMER WHEN THEY ARE COMMITTED, NOT WITH THE POWER OF A BOWL OF CEREAL THROWN IN YOUR FACE!!! Yeah A Bowl Of Cereal Might Make You Stop And Say WTF, But In The End, It Will Just Piss You Off Even More, NO, You Want Your Reserves To Hit Hard Enough To Turn The Battle, And Decisively Defeat Them(WHOEVER THE ENEMY IS), Should It Come To That. If You Have Planned Well, You Ideally Will Never Even Have To Use Your Reserves. But War, In My Experience, Usually Never Goes To Plan!!!

If You Know That Your Position Is Going To Be Overrun, Reserves Or No, Have A Signal That All On Your Side Know, That Basically Means It's Time To Go, And When It Is Safe enough To Do So, GET GOING!!! Ideally There Will Be Another Position Behind The One You Just Attempted To Defend, And Another Behind That One As Well, Basically As Many Fall Back Positions You Can Make, Before All You Have Left Is The Compound It's Self To Defend. Hopefully The Enemy Never Makes it Past The First Defensive Position, But Should They, You Want Each Follow Up Position To Be As Deadly, Or Deadlier Than The First. That Way You Can hopefully BLEED THE ENEMY WHITE, Before They Ever Make it To your Compound. Because Keeping Them Out of The Compound, And Away From The Elderly,Sick And Children, Is The Main Goal, Along With Defending Our Food Storage And Water,Gasoline, Whatever The Hell Else That Is To Valuable To Be Taken From You.

It Would Be Nice If We Really Did Have A Group Of Us From This Site, That Could stay In Contact With One Another Through HAM RADIOS, I Just Do Not Know If We Have The Money Or Time. Not Only Would It Allow Us Access To The Outside World And What Is Happening, It Would Give us The Ability To Share Our Successes With One Another, And Help Keep Morale Up. Well I Have Rambled On Long Enough, And If Enough WMD'S Are Used, This May Just Be A Moot Point, Because I Do Not See how Any Of Us Could Survive A Nuclear Winter, With All The Radiation Charged Fall Out, And The Bacteriological And Chemical Agents Released Into The Atmosphere, But Earth Is A Strong Planet, That Wants To Live, So We Might All Be Surprised To See Ourselves Standing And Watching The Sun Come Up Twenty Years from Now, One Can Only Hope, Because If The Shit Does Go Down, Were Gonna Need Many Large Doses Of Hope, Just To Get By!!! Take Care All, I'll Start Talking Herb Again, As Soon As I Feel It Is Sane Enough For Me To Do So!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN AND Y.

i love everything you had to say...but you missed the most VITAL point...you never stated a channel for the CB Radio.
that is what should be stated here and now while we have electricity to read it =)

Fast scan amateur television has gained popularity as hobbyists adapt inexpensive consumer video electronics like camcorders and video cards in PCs. Because of the wide bandwidth and stable signals required, amateur television is typically found in the 70 cm (420 MHz–450 MHz) frequency range

there we go....420 Mhz folks..beg borrow or steal to get yourself on that frequency if the world comes to an end and we will get organised.

F@&k em, we shoulda scorched that part of the world 20 yrs ago. The US war machine has a couple good fights left in her. We need to attack now and get rid of that sick Iranian bastard before he can hurt our allies. hope this hasn't offended anyone.

Oh yea, I almost forgot! I wanna wish everyone a happy Mayin Calendar Day!!!this isn't something that happens very often.

F@&k em, we shoulda scorched that part of the world 20 yrs ago. The US war machine has a couple good fights left in her. We need to attack now and get rid of that sick Iranian bastard before he can hurt our allies. hope this hasn't offended anyone.

Oh yea, I almost forgot! I wanna wish everyone a happy Mayin Calendar Day!!!this isn't something that happens very often.

:thumb:

James

I said to my wife when I went out to get some supplies "How much ammo do you think I should get?" she replied "As much as you can!" :cheesygrinsmiley: I :love: my wife

Patton would have taken a left into Iran ,through Iraq and finished in Demascus. Fini-do. If we are not going to fight a war like a war. Do not get in one ever.
f@&k em, we shoulda scorched that part of the world 20 yrs ago. The us war machine has a couple good fights left in her. We need to attack now and get rid of that sick iranian bastard before he can hurt our allies. Hope this hasn't offended anyone.

Oh yea, i almost forgot! I wanna wish everyone a happy mayin calendar day!!!this isn't something that happens very often.

war.JPG

never be in a rush to 'scorch' any part of the world.

war.JPG

never be in a rush to 'scorch' any part of the world.

It's a sad story but one that WILL be told. Iran WILL do something HORRIFIC. This is what happens in war. Innocents get caught up, just like the thousands that were at work on the beautiful morning of sept. 11th. Some wars have to be waged for the survival of humanity. Sorry if this offends you. I don't mean for it to. There will never be peace, that's a pipe dream. The tyrants have to be regulated. Iran swears to blow up Israel. The leader of Iran is another middle eastern psyco, that believes that he will bring on the coming of their savior after so much blood has been shed. That picture you just posted is reality and its terrible. We don't want to hurt these innocent people. Imagine what the pictures would look like after Iran shoots a nuke at Israel. Maybe we should just wait???? They swear to do it, and they are stupid enough to do it.

It's a sad story but one that WILL be told. Iran WILL do something HORRIFIC. This is what happens in war. Innocents get caught up, just like the thousands that were at work on the beautiful morning of sept. 11th. Some wars have to be waged for the survival of humanity. Sorry if this offends you. I don't mean for it to. There will never be peace, that's a pipe dream. The tyrants have to be regulated. Iran swears to blow up Israel. The leader of Iran is another middle eastern psyco, that believes that he will bring on the coming of their savior after so much blood has been shed. That picture you just posted is reality and its terrible. We don't want to hurt these innocent people. Imagine what the pictures would look like after Iran shoots a nuke at Israel. Maybe we should just wait???? They swear to do it, and they are stupid enough to do it.

trust me bro, im not offended by war. what 'offends' me is the weak willed need to generate hate in order to do what needs to be done. i just mean in general, not specifically anything you have said. men of war should be sad and kind and still have the determination to do what ever is needed to ensure peace, love and liberty.

'Iran' isnt going to do anything..its a piece of land, land populated by beautiful and exotic human beings with an ancient culture. Do you even know if its the president of iran or the vali-e faghih-e iran thats driving the nuclear push? do you even know the difference?

in general, just like any country. the peoples are far more interested about getting their kids to school on time than they are about what the other side of the world is doing. and as per usual its a few 'big cheeses' thats causing the tension. and getting their civilians to generate the same kind of scortched earth attitude you are bringing here.

the idea of going to war with 'iran' should bring tears to your eyes or your simply surfing reality and have not let it into your soul.

do not mistake my love of my fellow man for soft leftism. i would have been more than willing to strip the skin from saddams face until he gave up his weapon stashes.

I believe in one shot, one kill.
no boots on the ground.
this isnt a war.
This is political and religious maneuvering.
if your so zealous buy a plane ticket, go to iran and assasinate the leader...
tho it will cost your life, it will save many humans...still feeling so eager?

Alaikum as-Salam

Back
Top Bottom