This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

trust me bro, im not offended by war. what 'offends' me is the weak willed need to generate hate in order to do what needs to be done. i just mean in general, not specifically anything you have said. men of war should be sad and kind and still have the determination to do what ever is needed to ensure peace, love and liberty.

'Iran' isnt going to do anything..its a piece of land, land populated by beautiful and exotic human beings with an ancient culture. Do you even know if its the president of iran or the vali-e faghih-e iran thats driving the nuclear push? do you even know the difference?

in general, just like any country. the peoples are far more interested about getting their kids to school on time than they are about what the other side of the world is doing. and as per usual its a few 'big cheeses' thats causing the tension. and getting their civilians to generate the same kind of scortched earth attitude you are bringing here.

the idea of going to war with 'iran' should bring tears to your eyes or your simply surfing reality and have not let it into your soul.

do not mistake my love of my fellow man for soft leftism. i would have been more than willing to strip the skin from saddams face until he gave up his weapon stashes.

I believe in one shot, one kill.
no boots on the ground.
this isnt a war.
This is political and religious maneuvering.
if your so zealous buy a plane ticket, go to iran and assasinate the leader...
tho it will cost your life, it will save many humans...still feeling so eager?

No I'm not that zealous. I also would like to see this end without too much blood shed. My sad point being, Iran is threatening to do terrible things, they have for centuries. They now have the technology to do the unthinkable. Your right, scorching the country is a waste if good land. Unfortunately, they might scorch their own land. The fall out will probably hit the UK. The chain reaction that will follow with all of the other leaders attacking their enemies. I'm not as educated as you, obviously. But common sense tells me that Iran being removed from the equation would help things.

I dd not mean to stir hate. If I was out of line I apologize.

No I'm not that zealous. I also would like to see this end without too much blood shed. My sad point being, Iran is threatening to do terrible things, they have for centuries. They now have the technology to do the unthinkable. Your right, scorching the country is a waste if good land. Unfortunately, they might scorch their own land. The fall out will probably hit the UK. The chain reaction that will follow with all of the other leaders attacking their enemies. I'm not as educated as you, obviously. But common sense tells me that Iran being removed from the equation would help things.

I dd not mean to stir hate. If I was out of line I apologize.

no worries my friend and im certainly not educated very well at all. i was stealing food out of bins at the age i was suppose to be getting a propper education...i just think that modern politics has everything so messed up. are we after oil, is this a religious fight, is it really political...we need to make up our minds what it is we are fighting for.

i do not believe we have any right to stop a soverign nation developing nuclear power...if we are so frightened of it (the west)..then we should give them the difference in cost of building the same output of renewable energy as they can afford to build nuclear themselves.

if they can afford to build 500 mega watts of nuclear power then donate the difference so that they can generate 500 mega watts of solar power...sunlight is something that part of the world is not short of.

we like to have an opinion and throw our weight around, but maybe we should think about trading cash for promises rather than threats for bombs. Iran is a large population and NEEDS to boost its power capabilities. we should help not hinder.

the people of iran are not idiots, its just a case of better the devil you know. look how easy the people of libya bore arms against their sicko leader, but if a people have nothing to gain for their risks why would they. i didnt see too many americans taking up arms against that nutjob bush :rofl:

and just so you know and gain a little perspective, we keep poking the middle east and we could cause an officially sanctioned jihad and that would reap FAR MORE destruction on the west than one or two nukes.

Interesting comments and on a topic most Military Vets love to hate. I spent most of my young adult life in the U.S Navy. I assure you there are more variables than what the public thinks. That is normal. Why would the general public need to understand! Unless they are that curious. That is cool too. Iran does what it does from time to time. They should be allowed to work on their energy demands. Like any place in the world most folks would hope that their countries infrastructure is sound. Though it is not. Including the U.S. Though we have the means to sustain it as our fiscal issues pile up. There is another political complaint...Sorry! Either way.. I feel a tiny bit more comfortable that we can monitor any suspicious activity in Iran. I bring this up because its not Iran I am worried about. It's the possibility of a real nut Job having access to anything nuclear. Including energy. I know it all can not be seen but...... I hope it can be caught early. Israel already hit Iran once over this shit years ago. They may do it again if the correct support lines up. I spent time in the Gulf and my own Son would go to those waters if anything happened as he is close by. So I am not so quick to attack but understand the big picture. Sometimes we are not given an alternative. Somebody spoke about compassionate leaders. I agree. I also say that a passionate leader understands why it is sometimes necessary to kill. This post is not written to any specific person. Just my thoughts is all!

good stuff. i have difficulty discussing israel. its not PC to say anything bad about them and they are allies...but.
they are belligerant and self superior and starting to look like a product of their own history. few of those countries are as vicious and heavy handed as they are themselves.

as the old saying goes...who needs enemies =(

very much agreed! they get a inch and want a mile.
kind of like early America and the native Americans

No One That Has Ever Had To Kill In Combat, Wants To Do It Again because It's Fun, We Do It Because The Other Poor Bastard WILL KILL YOU If You Don't!!! Unless They Are Just Freaking Nuts That is, Luckily, Those types Have Ways Of Weeding Themselves Out, Do Not Believe For An Instant That I do not Notice The Ones In My Regiment That Get That "I Wanna Kill Today" Look, We Are Trained To Notice Those Types, And Either Council Them Of The Ramifications Of What They Are Doing(THEY ARE NOT PLAYING A VIDEO GAME!!!), And Try To Instill A Sense Of It Has To be Done,Not One Of, I Cannot Wait To Go And Kill Someone!!!But Unfortunately There Are Those That Have Some Form Of Mental Ability That Allows Them To Enjoy What They Are Doing, These Are The Ones To Look Out For, And Perhaps Transfer Out Of The Combat Arena. The Marines NEEDS Killers, Not Murderers, Or Those That Have No Conscience!!! We Need To Really Figure Out The HAM Radio Thing Guys, Any And All Ideas As To How To Accomplish It, Should Be Discussed Here, Or In Pm's Amongst OURSELVES!!! And As Far As Having Herb To Smoke, If The Shit Hits The Fan, Anyone I Catch At MY COMPOUND, Wandering Around Baked Out Of Their Brains, Well I'll just Leave The Rest Unsaid, And Let You All Read Between The Lines. You Cannot Have An Effective Fighting Force, If Everyone Is Not At 100% Level Of Their Faculties, PERIOD!!! I Would Be More Worried About Planting Gardens, Raising Live Stock, ETC,ETC,ETC. Now A Celebratory Bowl At Harvest, Or During The Holidays Is One Thing, But You Do Not Want People That You MUST TRUST TO PROTECT YOUR BACK, Zonked On Anything, Meaning Weed,Alcohol, You Name It, If It Fucks You Up, You Cannot Have It Around If You Are Really Gonna Rely On Others To Have Your Back!!! Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

No One That Has Ever Had To Kill In Combat, Wants To Do It Again because It's Fun, We Do It Because The Other Poor Bastard WILL KILL YOU If You Don't!!! Unless They Are Just Freaking Nuts That is, Luckily, Those types Have Ways Of Weeding Themselves Out, Do Not Believe For An Instant That I do not Notice The Ones In My Regiment That Get That "I Wanna Kill Today" Look, We Are Trained To Notice Those Types, And Either Council Them Of The Ramifications Of What They Are Doing(THEY ARE NOT PLAYING A VIDEO GAME!!!), And Try To Instill A Sense Of It Has To be Done,Not One Of, I Cannot Wait To Go And Kill Someone!!!But Unfortunately There Are Those That Have Some Form Of Mental Ability That Allows Them To Enjoy What They Are Doing, These Are The Ones To Look Out For, And Perhaps Transfer Out Of The Combat Arena. The Marines NEEDS Killers, Not Murderers, Or Those That Have No Conscience!!! We Need To Really Figure Out The HAM Radio Thing Guys, Any And All Ideas As To How To Accomplish It, Should Be Discussed Here, Or In Pm's Amongst OURSELVES!!! And As Far As Having Herb To Smoke, If The Shit Hits The Fan, Anyone I Catch At MY COMPOUND, Wandering Around Baked Out Of Their Brains, Well I'll just Leave The Rest Unsaid, And Let You All Read Between The Lines. You Cannot Have An Effective Fighting Force, If Everyone Is Not At 100% Level Of Their Faculties, PERIOD!!! I Would Be More Worried About Planting Gardens, Raising Live Stock, ETC,ETC,ETC. Now A Celebratory Bowl At Harvest, Or During The Holidays Is One Thing, But You Do Not Want People That You MUST TRUST TO PROTECT YOUR BACK, Zonked On Anything, Meaning Weed,Alcohol, You Name It, If It Fucks You Up, You Cannot Have It Around If You Are Really Gonna Rely On Others To Have Your Back!!! Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

ive given all i can on the ham radio thing. before your post i didnt even know there was a difference between ham and CB. but from the sound of it that 420mhz sounds great. its one we can all remember by heart, its got whats needed for a survivor compount to transmit to computers and tv's that are able. if there is anything else we can do, someone with more knowledge has to speak up because for someone like me, after its all happened. all i can do is go out and try to scavenge up the equip to get 'online' setting it up and messing with channels is new to me.

the excitable and eager for war youths is nothing new...young men since the stone age have been hankering to get into the fight, lol...i tend to find those that HAVE had to kill or nearly died by violence themselves are a lot wiser.

for my own persons i would disagree with you on the weed...i am BETTER at everything while *slightly* stoned...but i dont touch anything else and wouldnt miss alcohol if it became extinct. i would certainly be as pissed as you if someone was stoned 'on duty' as your forward scouts and sentries are totally the difference between victory and defeat...a much smaller force can easily defeat you if caught with your pants down and likewise you can hold of superior numbers if ready for them.

i wont deny that in my 'compound' i would be slightly stoned, but then i would have appointed someone else to deal with military strategy. im the guy for everything else as even a half decent sarg can harden your troops for battle...it takes a special mind to deal with logistics, stock rotation, depreciation, man power assignement, inventing 'things' that give solutions to problems e.t.c

i mean...how many of the folks you would hand a gun would also be caluculating things like plant to human ratio's for future breathable air :rofl:

if i was part of your team, you would have to take me as i am...even if that means you just stick me in a room making plans all day, i could live with that..my mind is my biggest weapon.

besides, it would be far more likely that i would be handling an allied british compound. and i would almost certainly steal a castle!

Yep GiG, I Would Work With You Any Day, And I Am Sure You Would Not Be Going Out On Any Patrols Either,LOL:high-five:!!! Those That CAN Think Outside The Box WILL BE THE MOST VALUABLE(AND IF THEY CAN FIGHT TO, THAT'S A BONUS!!!) But To Have The Ability To Logically And Illogically Figure Out How to Solve Problems, Will In The End, Be The Most Valuable(A LITTLE LUCK IS NICE TO):clap:. I Have Looked Into Some Of The Prices On HAM Radios With A Family Member, The Cheapest Go For Around $500.00 U.S. Dollars, The Most Expensive, In Realistic Terms, Because You Could Probably Find A $10,000.00 U.S. Dollars One, But What For??? Would Be Around $1,500.00 U.S. Dollars. A Lot To Think About!!!

And As Far As Herb Goes, I Was Thinking, Just Like Alcohol(AND NOW AS WELL), It Would Be An Excellent Bartering Good For Trade, For Just About Anything I Can Think Of(FOOD,AMMO,WATER,GAS,ETC,ETC,ETC!!!)So Of Course There Would ALWAYS Be Herb Around!!! And ONE MORE TIME GIG, I Would Take you As YOU ARE!!!:amen: Take Care, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hi everyone, pardon the interruption :Namaste:

Let's please keep in mind that Grow Journals are designed to share everyone's love and knowledge of our favorite plant. While our primary forums are dedicated to the mission of spreading Cannabis awareness, our Off-Topic Forum is intended as a respite that our members and staff can use to unwind and discuss other things.

If you would please start a new thread in our Off Topic forum about this topic and any other off topic subjects you'd like to talk about it's most appreciated. Let's work on keeping our Cannabis forums all about our love of this wonderful plant.

Thanks again :hippy:
:420:

Just A Heads Up, I Have Moved Our Discussion About Everything Going To Hell, To The Off Topic Section Of The Forums, Under Miscellaneous, TITLED," Are You And Yours Ready If The Shit Hits The Fan???" That Way We Can Have Discussions About These Things And Hopefully Not Upset Anyone!!!:high-five: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Just A Heads Up, I Have Moved Our Discussion About Everything Going To Hell, To The Off Topic Section Of The Forums, Under Miscellaneous, TITLED," Are You And Yours Ready If The Shit Hits The Fan???" That Way We Can Have Discussions About These Things And Hopefully Not Upset Anyone!!!:high-five: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I can not find this thread, got a link?

Welcome back Heirloom!!!

Back
Top Bottom