This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

trust me bro, im not offended by war. what 'offends' me is the weak willed need to generate hate in order to do what needs to be done. i just mean in general, not specifically anything you have said. men of war should be sad and kind and still have the determination to do what ever is needed to ensure peace, love and liberty.

'Iran' isnt going to do anything..its a piece of land, land populated by beautiful and exotic human beings with an ancient culture. Do you even know if its the president of iran or the vali-e faghih-e iran thats driving the nuclear push? do you even know the difference?

in general, just like any country. the peoples are far more interested about getting their kids to school on time than they are about what the other side of the world is doing. and as per usual its a few 'big cheeses' thats causing the tension. and getting their civilians to generate the same kind of scortched earth attitude you are bringing here.

the idea of going to war with 'iran' should bring tears to your eyes or your simply surfing reality and have not let it into your soul.

do not mistake my love of my fellow man for soft leftism. i would have been more than willing to strip the skin from saddams face until he gave up his weapon stashes.

I believe in one shot, one kill.
no boots on the ground.
this isnt a war.
This is political and religious maneuvering.
if your so zealous buy a plane ticket, go to iran and assasinate the leader...
tho it will cost your life, it will save many humans...still feeling so eager?

Alaikum as-Salam
I Can't Rep you for this one, but someone should. This is EXACTLY how I feel about it. Our so called leaders have to run propaganda and hate/fear through the populous to feel they're doing the right thing. And they, on the other side, in turn, do the same, or they have already. It's not the PEOPLE of the land that are at fault. It's the idiots at the top that are on the power trip that have the problem, and should be dealt with directly. Surgical strikes and clandestine maneuvers are less destructive and HIGHLY effective vs. the alternatives we've seen in the past (i.e. Carpet bombing, nuclear bombs).

Wanna kill a snake, cut off the fucking head! Beating the tail or the body will only anger the snake into biting.

Did I Miss Something GiG, I Do Not Recall EVER Saying I Wanted To Go Into Iran, And Do A Scorched Earth Policy?!? I Have Been To War, It Is The MOST HORRIBLE THING IN THE WORLD For "BOTH SIDES", PERIOD!!! War Makes Me Nervous(FOR MY MARINES), Gets Me Constipated For About A Week After Action Starts, And Makes Me Pray Like Hell That My Marines And I Get Out Unscathed. That I Do Not Make Decisions That Get My Marines Killed(OR ME), And That I Get To SEE MY WIFE AND FAMILY AGAIN.

The Persian Culture Is A Beautiful One, It Is The Idiots That Run The Country That Have Me Worried!!! I Hope WE NEVER Have To Put Large Numbers Of BOOTS On The Ground, Because Believe Me, There Are Already Boots On The Ground There, And WE SHOULD ALL BE PRAYING That They Return Unscathed, And Even If They All Probably Do Not, We Will Never Know It!!! But Remember, That Is What They Signed Up For, And Believe Me, They Would Be Pissed If They Were Over Looked For Such An Important Mission. Ask Any Marine Recon Member,Navy SEAL,Green Beret, Air Force Para Rescue Member, And They Will Tell You The SAME. It Is What They, Like I Previously Said, Signed Up For!!!

Do Not Get Me Wrong, They Have No Desire To Go And Kill, But They Understand The Importance Of The Mission They Have Been Chosen To Do!! And Speaking On What Happened This Week, I Lost My Brother When He Was 20 Years Old To Being Murdered By His Father In Law. Believe Me, I Wanted To Take Matters Into My Own Hands, But Did Not(IT IS CALLED SELF CONTROL, AND KNOWING RIGHT FROM WRONG!!!), Well He(THE FATHER IN LAW), NEVER Spent A Day In Jail, Nor Went To Trial For That Matter(THE POLICE SAID IT WAS BECAUSE MY BROTHER AND HIM WERE FROM OUT OF STATE!!!) POPPYCOCK!!! I Believe That Any One That Wants To Own A Firearm Should Be Able To Pass A Psych Evaluation(INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE GUN, IF BOUGHT), And ALL Potential Firearms Owners Should Be At Least 25-30 Years Old, With No Felonies,No Violent Crimes On Their Records, And NO Mental Illnesses!!!

I Hope We Do Not Get Into Trouble For Posting This, But Gig, I Never Want To Do A Scorched Earth Policy On Anybody Or Country. The Only Reason To Ever Do A Scorched Earth Policy(IN MY MIND), Is If They Are Doing The Same To My Country(OR YOURS), My Nephew Is Marrying A Natural Born Iranian, That Happens To Have Just Buried Her Sister A Couple Of Weeks Ago, Because The Man She Was Gonna Marry, Was A Violent Criminal, That Was In Possession Of An Illegal Firearm. He Killed Her Because She Let Her Sister Know That He Stole Her Car(WHICH WAS IN HER SISTERS NAME), She Called Her Sister To Let Her Know What Happened, He Found Out, After My Nephews Wife Threatened To Call The Police On Him, He Killed Her And Himself!!! What A Horrible Way To Spend A Vacation!!!

Her Mother And Father Had Just Arrived From Iran, And They Did Not Tell The Mother Until The Funeral, Because They Feared That The Mother Would Suffer A Heart Attack If They Told Her Straight Off, After Getting Off The Plane From Iran. I May Not Agree, But To Each Their Own, And I Believe That They Must Know Best. I Do Not Believe That The Abolishment Of Further Automatic Rifles Will Fix The Problem, Nor Do I Believe That The Size Of A Magazine Has Any Thing To Do With The Damage That Can Be Inflicted, 10-20-30-100 Rounds Magazines. 10 Round Magazines Can Do As Much Damage As A 30 Or 100 Round Magazine!!! It Just Means That You Have To Change Your Magazine More Often, Thats It, Period!!! I Will Never Give Up My 2nd Amendment Rights, EVER!!! A Gun With 2 Rounds Is Just As Dangerous As One With 30. It Is The Truth, Go Out And Try It On A Range With A Target Sometime, And You Will See It Is TRUE!!!

Like My Father Taught Me As I Was Growing Up, A Gun Is A Serious Tool That Can Cause Death If Not Treated With The Proper Respect. But He Also Said That The Same Thing Is True With An Automobile, You Would Not Just Hand The Keys To Your Child, Of A Car, That Had Not Been Properly Trained On The Use Of The Said Car, Because It Would Be A Proper Nightmare. The Same Holds True For A Firearm!!! If You Want To Own A GUN, Get Qualified Professionally, But Just Because A Firearm Is A Automatic, Makes It No More Dangerous Than One That Is Not. Notice That I Do Not Call The SEMI-AUTOMATICS, Or EVIL AR-15's, Or AK-47's, Because It Is Not The Gun That Is Evil, Or Troubled, It Is The Person That Is Behind The Firearm That YOU MUST WORRY ABOUT, Not The Gun Or TOOL!!!

We Would Not Be Attempting To Ban Hammers, Or Axes, Or Knives, Or Have Not, Because I Guarantee That More People Have Been Killed By These Items Than By Any Firearm, EVER!!! But You See No Attempt To Remove These From The Shelves. I Believe That If You Own Firearms, Keep Them Locked Up In A Safe(I DO), Have Criminal And Psychological Checks Done On Legal Buyers, If You Pass, You Pass, If Not, Than NO FIREARM FOR YOU LEGALLY!!! And Do Not Forget, Most Firearms That Are Used In Crimes, Are Either Stolen Or Taken From Parents That Have NO CONTROL Over Their Households Or Children. Maybe If We Spent MORE TIME Having Dinner With Our Family Once In Awhile, Discussing Our Kids Problems, Or Other Members Of The Family, We Could See Such Things Coming, And Prepare For Them. Like Periodically Changing The Combos On Our Safes(KIDS ARE NOTORIOUSLY GOOD AT FIGURING OUT THE SAFE COMBOS), Teach Our Children The Ramifications Of What A Firearm Can Do. And Make Damn Sure They Have Zero Access To Them, Unless We Ourselves Are There To Monitor What They Are Doing!!! But Never Forget, For About 30-50 Dollars, You Can Buy A Stolen Gun Off The Street!!! That Is Why I Believe That WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELVES(BY DEADLY FORCE IF IT IS CALLED FOR!!!). I Have A CCW License, I Have Never Had To Pull My Firearm Out On Anyone So Far(BUT I DAMN SURE WANT THE OPTION IF AN UNFORSEEN EVENT SHOULD OCCUR). Beware Any Government That Wants To Disarm The Populace, This Leads To A Police State. And As Far As The Police Go, Unless You Are Right Downtown, Do Not Expect Them To Arrive In Time To Save Your Bacon, You, Unfortunately(OR FORTUNATELY) Are Going To Have To Rely On Your Self, The Way It Has ALWAYS BEEN, Since The Beginning Of Time.

I Hope This OFFENDS NO ONE, But This Is How I Feel. Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

i still need to read that post fully my friend, but let me put your mind to rest first =)

this stuff was in no way put in your direction! hopefully i feel someone like yourself understands where i was coming from, you got that exact 'compassionate killer' thing going for you...its part of what we love :rofl:

this was a conversation with TG40 i believe. it was my opinion at the time that a bit of the brainwashy type propaganda was leaking in and felt duty bound to say it as i see it.

EDIT: have now read your entire post. its a shame you accidentaly thought this was directed at you, you would have probably written a something different ;)...you sound just like us on your views of war

When firearms are made illegal only criminals will have them and that scares me. I hate to hear about the gun violence. The politicians all use the tragedy to help them with thier agendas. And the media hypes up everything to scare the public. The wacos see the hype and want to be famous too. And the same exact type of gun crime happens over and over again.

Teachers should be allowed to have firearms locked in secure places in the classroom.
Legal Gun sales are now going through the roof because honest citizens are afraid we are going to loose the right to bear arms.

Merry Christmas or what ever you celebrate James and Yarrow:circle-of-love:

James!! Merry Christmas mate:):):) Hope you and Yarrow had a great day!!
Sorry I havent been in touch for a bit, Ive been away at work for last 2 weeks and only just got bak on my PC..
Whats news over your side of the fence bro?? Not much been happening here, Ive been still chasing up the ppl I was after, now everyone that used to talk to me now holds their heads down and try to slink by un noticed.. And when I jump in front of em, and say hey Did ya burg my house? Man, so many have stut stut stuttered for words and didnt know what to say.. Lol.. So Im having fun with it...
Well I thought Id touch base anyway, Ill PM ya bit later ok mate.. Take care guys!! Smokemup n Family..

Hey folks

I just made contact with James. It seems Y is fighting for her life and James is worn to the bone from it. They need our prayers.

Buck

OH NO:thedoubletake::thedoubletake: Wishing Yarrow all the best during her tough time atm, I hope she will be fine - she s a strong woman and I reckon shell pull thru. And to James, I am thinking of you too as I understand your worry.. Although Im not there with you physically, I have ya back mate and you need to look after yourself and be strong for your wife. Everything else can be replaced later, but a loved one is something you d give your own life for. Best wishes guys, Smokemup & Family.:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

JTG and Yarrow are in my prayers. Positive vibes being sent your way.

good luck my friend

Damn, I am sorry to hear that Y is not feeling well again. I hope James is ok and trying to take care of himself too, stress can be a killer in itself, not taking away from what Y is going through but just saying. I will be praying for both of you.

Hang in there James. Wishing you and Yarrow the best.

I Only Know That Y Is Not Getting Any Better ATM, The Doctors Have No Answers As To What Is Wrong, And She Has Developed BLOOD CLOTS, Or Deep Vein Thrombosis, The Most Dangerous Kind, As They Can Cause Pulmonary Embolism's. Been In And Out Of The Hospital ER, About 10 Times In The Past Several Weeks, Not Counting Procedures And Regular Doctors Office Visits As Well. I Am Toasted Physically,Spiritually, Emotionally And Mentally!!! And On Top Of It All, They Want To Get Rid Of My 2nd Amendment Rights, That I Fought For. What A Great 2013 This Has Been So Far(SAID DRIPPING WITH SARCASM), I Hope It Gets Better!!! Sincerely, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

I Only Know That Y Is Not Getting Any Better ATM, The Doctors Have No Answers As To What Is Wrong, And She Has Developed BLOOD CLOTS, Or Deep Vein Thrombosis, The Most Dangerous Kind, As They Can Cause Pulmonary Embolism's. Been In And Out Of The Hospital ER, About 10 Times In The Past Several Weeks, Not Counting Procedures And Regular Doctors Office Visits As Well. I Am Toasted Physically,Spiritually, Emotionally And Mentally!!! And On Top Of It All, They Want To Get Rid Of My 2nd Amendment Rights, That I Fought For. What A Great 2013 This Has Been So Far(SAID DRIPPING WITH SARCASM), I Hope It Gets Better!!! Sincerely, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Keep your chin up solider! The war is not over. Send Yarrow my best. You guys have made it through a lot and you will make it through these trying times.

Back
Top Bottom