Tutankharmon - 400HPS - Soil Coco Mix - Grow

Decon your girl is worthy to post a couple up on Gerts thread. So drop a couple on by all means!

ok buddy I throw a few up :)

DSC_018311.JPG
DSC_01788.JPG
DSC_01806.JPG
DSC_01795.JPG
DSC_01813.JPG
DSC_01805.JPG
DSC_01796.JPG

Hey all, just wanted to give a shout and say Hi to all and best of buds! Just gonna post pics of the seeds I'm busting over next couple of days for one of the real life grows I'm now advising on. I might have pics as this grow develops, not sure though as plan to advise not visit really.
Normally I wouldn't do this. But I'm germing my friends beans for him. but he's a good pall and I'll have some smoke off it so all is good. He is a complete 1st timer. So got him some plug and play Auto's. I know auto's quite well so easy quick harvest for him on a budget of about 4/500 all in. doing all ten of this strain under 2x600 hps. Not a strain I personally know either! But sounded good for his needs so I got em.
Just thought someone might have done these beans?!
20131117_195838.jpg

Cheers guys. God I hate my bloody life lol! Sodding Missus's Kitten just pissed all over the bed!!!! She managed to get me to agree to another little fir ball for her 30th in a few days. She goes out to work,I walk her down and the little git decides to relieve itself over my side of the bed lol. The best bit being my washing machine packed up just other day!!!! All good fun!

Anyway good morning and good weed!

She goes out to work,I walk her down and the little git decides to relieve itself over my side of the bed lol. The best bit being my washing machine packed up just other day!!!! All good fun!

Anyway good morning and good weed!

This could be from a couple of reasons. If your lil kit is un-neurtered then it fairly common for them to piss on items they feel don't smell right (your scent lol) to them, a natural instinct so that smell doesn't attract other predators, but instead marks the start of their territory! It could also just be due to behavioral problems related to: lack of privacy in his regular litter box (I usually go with a litter that has its own hood ;)), or maybe the kit just doesn't approve of the type of litter(which also happened to me, my kit prefers the unscented type, rather than the scented). BUT if your lil kit completely refuses to use the litter box or you are noticing he doesn't use it as often, then you might want to see a vet as a precaution. Cats are known to find secluded spaces to relieve themselves when they are experiencing a UTI (urinary tract infection), simply because they get an overwhelming sense of hiding their problems from others.

Otherwise, I hope all is well in the Light household ;)

I want to sleep on...er I mean, with her!
:circle-of-love:

Hey Henman......join the queue, and I'M at the front of it :)
LA mate, you've got MY Gert looking totally incredible. A true picture of health and beauty :love:. Have EVEN more reps off me :) :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom