Tutankharmon - 400HPS - Soil Coco Mix - Grow

Mate, you'll be getting PLENTY of smoke to toke :) She's put on so much growth it's amazing :) Seems like the back building and light cycle has paid off BIG time :) How big are those buds on the ends? I'm guessing you'll beat your BV :thumb:

Sheesh I don't normally want sloppy seconds OZ, but with Gert, I'll do anything sure!

LA, that stunning amount of swelling has got me thinking. My girl won't yield much, that's pretty clear. And it's way too small to snip off the top of the buds for back building. But do you think maybe it could be beneficial to pinch the tops with a plier or somethings? Combined with your modified light cycle? Just want to hear your thoughts on it, cheers!

Hey all , May the day bring a new vitality to your plants, may they bathe in the splendor of your wondrous lights. May they spread out daily growing so wide, building with bud all white like a bride!

Hey all talking about white, this is what Gert is looking like now. Really building new growth he he!
20131118_134551.jpg

they look so nice and crystally, suddenly christmas feels like another year away :)

I wish Alex, not quite there yet lol. The week and a bit she stopped really hurt her! Now everyday she looks better. The thing people can't see is a second smaller hidden layer of budding. Its like a blanket underneath the colas. I still think I foooked her up quite a bit lol. With like 3 weeks left she best bulk up soon or I wont hit my target weight.
Its my fault for setting such a high target but thats how I go. So we shall see. Its all been my own doing so cant really moan. As said gonna do another of this style and do it correctly.

Oh and good fine day to all!

3 weeks is plenty time La u no that :) sure shel be fantastic even if target ain't hit
She's quite breathtaking. Have u never ran into moulding probs with ur methods ur colas are so tight and close airflow must be a struggle for u?

Hey all, OK. Alex not worried this run on mold, basically in summer yeah it could be a worry. As I got some tiny spots of bud mold on my BV, I caught it early and cut it out and all was fine. At this time of year my humidity is way lower. Plus I have 4 mini dehumidifier tubs in with her at all times. The humidity is at 30-40% at mo. It's keeping her well frosty! I will have to keep an eye on her underside though just in case.
Cheers Henman many thanks for your support.
Colarado. No it is nothing to do with the daylight timing alterations. It was simply me fooooking up lol. Her root mass is so small. I kept thinking she had a problem (deficiency or lockout) when really it was just being underfed. I screwed up and flushed her a couple of times, this was bad lol! She stalled as She had no food lost her color and most of her big fan leaves.
The saving grace should be that she still had plenty of stored energy built up as, as soon as got her feed up to stupid levels she has burst forth like a nutter!

Hey LA,

Jeez man, I step out the room for a pee (admittedly about 2 weeks ago) and I got a 30+ page catch up to do. I have been lurking from the start, that's some amazing work you got there. First time I posted here I think, but great to be watching again near the end.

Hi all and may your day be better than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL THEY SAY 420 IS ALL ABOUT SHARING TRIUMPH'S AND ALSO PROBLEMS SO OTHERS CAN LEARN

GERT IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES DEAD AS DEAD CAN GET. MY LIGHT DID NOT GO OFF OVERNIGHT AND SHE COOKED, SHE IS COMPLETELY RUINED. ALONG WITH MY HOUSEHOLDS CHRISTMAS!

I'M SO SORRY FOR ALL THAT WERE FOLLOWING
SORRY I'M SHELL SHOCKED AT MOMENT!

ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY AND SOME DEATH PICS OF HER SOON. ONCE AGAIN SORRY TO ALL FOR WASTING YOUR TIME!

20131120_135824.jpg
20131120_135831.jpg
20131120_140031.jpg
20131120_140026.jpg
20131120_135836.jpg
20131120_140059.jpg

I'm now HPS on little Gitt! her life will now be shortened. so both my grows ruined!!!!!!!!

I really am truly sorry to all that follow my work sorry for the let down. The flux will not hit potential now as have no choice but to flower soon sorry all.

I'm now going to smoke myself into a coma and probably cry a little and no doupt have a row or two with the missus as no xmas for us! sorry I might not be about for the rest of day as I'm shattered inside!

Sorry all

Back
Top Bottom