Dam sorry to hear that ^ man. I hope everything goes good with your friend. Also hope everything works out for you.....on another note worst case scenario you could swing by my way and drop off a fat batch of meds lol Happy Holidays to u bro!!! I imagine it'll be really happy for you considering that nice hash haul :adore::thumb::cheer: Good work buddy

Keep your head up; something will come along.
I've been enjoying your journals. Let me say, the tutorials-inside-journals are true gems and the photography / formatting very professional. It will influence me to do the same. (Excel sheet created: Check! Header and footer templates for a consistent branding: Check!)

An eye for design and layout, such as we see in that hash mini-thread, well that is not something just everyone has. I backed up and savored that sequence like fine wine. (Or fine SOMETHING, can't put my finger on it... :laugh: )
LOL, is there a "Branding & Marketing" thread under way yet? If not, let's get that going!

Thanks Goshawk! It took about one hour total of shaking.

Thanks for joining in, yieshabud!

Thanks, HighFlyin5! I'm still going to continue do what I do, the reality is that some of us may face unjust law. Those I smoke the hash with enjoys it. Now I'm just waiting for calls.

Thank you for the kind words, Seti Flotilla! Just sharing my passion with the world. When will you have your journal up?

Thank you for the kind words, Seti Flotilla! Just sharing my passion with the world. When will you have your journal up?
As soon as I decide whether I'm building an aero spray-y cloner thingie (and worry about the heat from the pump) or floating my clones in the whole "pad of 'prenes" over air stones. Don't want heat.
:scratchinghead:

Seti Flotilla, I was worried about the heat from the pump too but realized that the water cooled the pump if your tote/container is large enough. I use a 20gal container and works great. If worried about heat just add some airstone in pulling air from outside the reservoir in to help with the cooling. For main rooting I use the aero, and have the float/bubble for backup. Root structure from aero is very strong and abundant.

Goshawk, the first few mins was nice there were plenty of trich fell through, after awhile it took time since there are less trich in the back but they would still pile up. Basically first few run took less than 30 seconds, after that took a min, and after that took 5, and so on until I felt so tired and call it a day. Larger microns will have tiny pieces of plant matter mixed with trich so they're not as pure. Are you looking to get smaller microns for your next hash making?

Fin

Wow, it has been a long ride and this journal has it documented. All my failure and success are here. A new chapter has opened and the thrill is even greater. My goal still remains, to become a better grower and breeding, spreading this extraordinary plant world wide. Not sure if I'll ever get there seeing how things are in this corrupted world. If we don't try we'll never know.

I like to thank everyone who stop by and contributed in the discussion. Thank you for the help, encouragement, compliments, and love. I'll do my best to return the flavor.

It's time to end this journal.

The new perpetual grow is my 2L SOG army grow. Also working on the breeding program to find gems in the new cross that will satisfy my desires.

Hope to see you there!~

:Namaste:

You are such an inspiration to us all!! You really did such an amazing job documenting everything. You really have helped my grow out in so many ways I could never thank you enough. Your innovation is truly amazing!! Headed over to your new grow!! Thanks again!! Keep up the good work as I'm sure you will!!

thank you for this thread,,, that seems like such a weak word for what this really is thesis is closer to reality! roadmap? wealth of knowledge and exploration is what i think of it as, you are the real "gem" here your approach,methods,attention to detail and passion are what set this thread apart, you have influenced me in ways you may never know, again thank you brother,and i will be without doubt following your work wherever you take it:adore::Namaste:

Re: Fin

Wow, It's like when Friends or Seinfeld got cancelled. You almost forget someone is actually responsible for churning out interesting material constantly, and start to almost just expect that it will always be there. I guess 60 pages is starting to get a bit daunting to catch up on, for the newbs to the thread. I think that'll help you keep it organized and manageable. I'm glad you're just switching channels, not going off the air!

Thanks snowskate328 you're very kind. Don't think I have invented anything here I just combined different techniques into my daily fun. What I like best is finding different ways to skin a cat. Contribution is the key to strengthen the whole industry.

Thank you, bigirishdoode! You have ways with words. I'm a humble newbie learning and experimenting. I like to tweak proven systems to work for my budget and limitability and under the unjust law, like everyone else. Glad I've inspired you and I hope you take the inspiration and inspire others. In this war we need to fight back with non-violence in numbers. Smokers don't really hurt them, it's the growers, breeders, and sites like this one. Stay medicated.

Hey GodSpeed. Right now I'm trying to open up new accounts with different dispensaries and making connections. I'm waiting for the up coming harvest to impress them with the quality. Don't worry I don't give up that easily. The worst thing would be just another suit and tie working for cooperate world by day, Twelve12 by night…

I know what you mean, SauronBlue. I was so into Friends. Very sad moment in Television show history indeed. However, like you've mentioned I'm still on the air just different channel. LOL

Right now I'm trying to open up new accounts with different dispensaries and making connections. I'm waiting for the up coming harvest to impress them with the quality.

There ya go.

I'm looking at several different places near me, and trying to get a feel for the people there. Even in a legal state, it's still kind of a sketchy business.

12/12 I am just starting out but have been reading 420 for the past year. You provide sound advise which I will apply to my future grows. Thanks.

YES HE DOES!!! HE IS A GOD AMONG GROWERS!!! I tip my hat to you T12!!!

:peacetwo: brotha!!!

Re: Fin

Wow, it has been a long ride and this journal has it documented. All my failure and success are here. A new chapter has opened and the thrill is even greater. My goal still remains, to become a better grower and breeding, spreading this extraordinary plant world wide.
Just how much better can you get? :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom