V4L's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow: Cherry Pie Fems, LOS, 2023

Status quo this evening, the lights came back on about a hour ago. I have three seedlings above the soil and the fourth taking it’s time slow but sure…
IMG_3328.jpeg
IMG_3329.jpeg

Here is the slow poke!
IMG_3330.jpeg
I am in and I hope number 4 seed comes in.

Good morning Growmies!

Last night I chopped the cover crop on the last two pots. I then mixed some dry amendments. Each plant received, 2 cups Worm castings, 1 cup Buildasoil craft blend, 1/2 cup kelp meal, 1/2 cup neem meal, 1/2 cup Alfalfa meal, 1/2 cup insect frass, 1/4 cup green sand, 1/8 cup Dolomite lime. I mixed all ingredients in a bucket then top dressed each pot and watered it in. I'll add a few tablespoons of Malted barley flour to each pot in a couple of days.

:morenutes: :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

:bongrip:

cherry102623.jpg
cherry2102623.jpg
cherry3102623.jpg

Screen installed… Now it just needs to get filled…

:morenutes: :morenutes: :morenutes::morenutes:

:passitleft:

IMG_3498.jpeg

Nice ,what's with what looks like clover growing in your pots
Good evening Absorber!

Yes it is clover, It is called a "Cover Crop" it is good for the Living soil health, also helps hold moisture, it adds organic matter to the soil. I already "chopped and dropped " the clover in the four pots with the big plants, it will feed the worms and microbes and act as a mulch. If you go back to post #37 in this thread, I posted a write up on “cover crops”.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Good morning Growmies!

Last night I chopped the cover crop on the last two pots. I then mixed some dry amendments. Each plant received, 2 cups Worm castings, 1 cup Buildasoil craft blend, 1/2 cup kelp meal, 1/2 cup neem meal, 1/2 cup Alfalfa meal, 1/2 cup insect frass, 1/4 cup green sand, 1/8 cup Dolomite lime. I mixed all ingredients in a bucket then top dressed each pot and watered it in. I'll add a few tablespoons of Malted barley flour to each pot in a couple of days.

:morenutes: :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

cherry102623.jpg
cherry2102623.jpg
cherry3102623.jpg
V4L…looking very healthy, nice training as the others caught up. I grow with organic soil and nutes but off the shelf products. Interesting approach. Cheers

Hello fellow Growmies! I made it through another dreaded Monday...

This evening I pureed some freshly sprouted Barley sprouts and made some SST (4 gallons) and added some Rootwise Microbes 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, coconut water powder 1/2 teaspoon per gallon, Agsil 16H 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Big 6 Micronutrients 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Yucca extract 1 gram per gallon of water. I gave each pot approximately 1 gallon. I'll post a picture later this evening or in the morning...

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Here are a couple of pics from last night…

IMG_3505.jpeg

Here are the neighbors, they have a ways to go before they reach the net…
IMG_3507.jpeg

Good morning fellow Growmies!! Now I get the chore of tucking the tops under the screen, I’ll keep tucking along every day, the plan is to fill the screen appropriately 80% then I’ll flip to 12/12 lighting. It may take a couple of more weeks. Today I’m going to start another batch of Worm casting Tea. Here are a couple of pictures of the ladies that I took last night, while testing out my new Legacy Pro Airvape, that @Airvape sent me to review! What a great Vaporizer! Definitely took my head where it needed to be! I’ll post a review soon. Thank you Gary @Airvape !!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

IMG_3540.jpeg
IMG_3541.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom