V4L's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow: Cherry Pie Fems, LOS, 2023

Scrog & a Airvape!

IMG_3544.jpeg
IMG_3545.jpeg

Before tonight’s tuck and after the tuck.

And notice the tribute to this grows sponsor, thank you @Canuk Seeds ! @Absorber had the great idea of putting a sign in the tent, I think that is a great idea so I came up with this one on the wall

:bongrip:

IMG_3552.jpeg
IMG_3553.jpeg

And notice the tribute to this grows sponsor, thank you @Canuk Seeds ! @Absorber had the great idea of putting a sign in the tent, I think that is a great idea so I came up with this one on the wall

IMG_3552.jpeg
IMG_3553.jpeg
Looks good mate 👍 are you set up for Co2 ?

IMG_3552.jpeg
IMG_3553.jpeg
Cool sign V4L, adds a bit of character to the grow. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I wasn't sure what those solenoids were for 😊
They are are for auto watering, I am just watering by hand so far on this grow.

:passitleft:

I soaked 4 seeds overnight in a glass of RO water with a pinch of kelp meal. Today I dropped them in some solo cups filled with Coast of Maine Stonington blend. I added 1- teaspoon of Dynomyco and mixed with soil right below where I planted each seed. I watered with RO water with added Yucca extract, @ 1 gram per gallon of water. I will continue to water at least once per day to keep soil moist.

IMG_3314.jpg

Yucca Extract
IMG_3310.jpg

Dynomyco
IMG_3316.jpg
Those are some serious pots! 7 gal?

Those are some serious pots! 7 gal?
Nope, 20 gallon, bigger roots bigger shoots! 😆

Bigger pots are good for keeping the Living soil healthy and happy!:bongrip:

Hello fellow Growmies! Jeez is it already Monday, again...

This evening I pureed some freshly sprouted Barley and added them to some freshly brewed worm castings Tea that I have been brewing over the last 48 hours. I added some coconut water powder 1/2 teaspoon per gallon, Agsil 16H 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Big 6 Micronutrients 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Yucca extract 1 gram per gallon, SNS-209 1/2 teaspoon per gallon and some CalMag 1 teaspoon per gallon. I gave each pot approximately 1 gallon. I'll post a couple of pictures later this evening.

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Here is a couple of pics of the ladies after a quick tuck and a spritzer 😎

IMG_3558.jpeg
IMG_3557.jpeg

Here are a couple of pictures of the neighbor ladies, almost hitting the screen. I topped them right after taking the pictures :bongrip:

IMG_3560.jpeg

IMG_3559.jpeg

IMG_3560.jpeg

Holy crap! I believe I'm in need of a major defoliation... Then I can assess the situation and decide when to flip to 12/12, which I am sure is much sooner than later. I'll post some pics below, they are from last night. Hopefully I'll be able to do the defol in the next couple of days. I got the Shingrix vaccine last Thursday and had a very bad reaction, today has been the first day I've been able to get up and out of the house since Thursday. One day at a time...

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

Good evening fellow growmies,

This evening I mustered up the energy to puree some freshly sprouted Barley. I added the puree to 4 gallons of RO water and added some coconut water powder 1/2 teaspoon per gallon, Agsil 16H 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Big 6 Micronutrients 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Aloe powder extract 1/4 Teaspoon per gallon, SNS-209 1/2 teaspoon per gallon. I gave each pot approximately 1 gallon. I did just a little defol, much more to follow, I need to expose all of the future bud sites to the light in anticipation of flipping to 12/12...

Good evening fellow growmies,

This evening I mustered up the energy to puree some freshly sprouted Barley. I added the puree to 4 gallons of RO water and added some coconut water powder 1/2 teaspoon per gallon, Agsil 16H 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Big 6 Micronutrients 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Aloe powder extract 1/4 Teaspoon per gallon, SNS-209 1/2 teaspoon per gallon. I gave each pot approximately 1 gallon. I did just a little defol, much more to follow, I need to expose all of the future bud sites to the light in anticipation of flipping to 12/12...
Hey @Vegan4life - just caught up. Very interesting. Never seen anything close to your approach to feeding. And the plants look awesome. They seem to be growing very quickly and look super healthy. Love the screen btw - it looks almost exactly like the first one I made. My best and sturdiest ever made of 2x4s, but it was 5x5 and became too unwieldy for me. Very nice grow. The clover is particularly cool. Once it’s overwhelmed by the weed like it appears to be now, does it get choked out at all? Or no cuz it’s a low ground type plant?

Hey @Vegan4life - just caught up. Very interesting. Never seen anything close to your approach to feeding. And the plants look awesome. They seem to be growing very quickly and look super healthy. Love the screen btw - it looks almost exactly like the first one I made. My best and sturdiest ever made of 2x4s, but it was 5x5 and became too unwieldy for me. Very nice grow. The clover is particularly cool. Once it’s overwhelmed by the weed like it appears to be now, does it get choked out at all? Or no cuz it’s a low ground type plant?
Good morning @Jon, welcome to my grow! Grow style is my take on "Clackamas Coot's" method and the "Build-a-Soil way". Feed the soil and let the Fungi, microbes and plants all feed each other. I chop and drop the clover and use as a mulch layer. I chopped the clover in the 4 big pots several weeks back, I then did a top dress with worm castings mixed with some dry amendments. I will also add all of the leaves that I defol to the mulch layer (worm food). I'll be chopping the clover in the raised bed and top dressing soon. I use 1x2's to make my screen frames, I noticed that member @Nunyabiz makes a very similar screen as well. Stop by more often... Flowers coming soon!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom