V4L's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow: Cherry Pie Fems, LOS, 2023

Looking good mate :thumb: how big is that area? You are going to have some wicked buds
Good Morning @Absorber ! Thank you! The screen is 3 feet x 5 feet. Always hoping for wicked buds!!!

:passitleft:

Last night I adjusted my lights to 1000 PPFD to top of canopy from center of each light fixture. Also still no fungus gnats. It has been 10 days since I flipped to 12/12 lighting, I can definitely see the changing to flowering starting and the stems seem to be getting a little stiffer and less flexible. Quick picture from last night.

IMG_3667.jpeg
IMG_3666.jpeg

Last night I adjusted my lights to 1000 PPFD to top of canopy from center of each light fixture. Also still no fungus gnats. It has been 10 days since I flipped to 12/12 lighting, I can definitely see the changing to flowering starting and the stems seem to be getting a little stiffer and less flexible. Quick picture from last night.

IMG_3667.jpeg
IMG_3666.jpeg
Awesome. So sweet.

Happy Sunday fellow Growmies! Last Monday night I did the regular routine of feeding the soil with a SST. I used Organic Alfalfa sprouts to make the SST, I pureed the sprouts and added them to 4 gallons of RO water and added BAS BuildAbloom 1 teaspoon per gallon, Agsil 16H 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Big 6 Micronutrients 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Aloe powder extract 1/4 Teaspoon per gallon, SNS-209 1/2 tablespoon per gallon. I gave each pot approximately 1 gallon. I still have not seen any more fungus gnats 🤞. I have more Alfalfa sprouts in the sprouting jar for tomorrow night. I am definitely in full flower mode, I'm calling Last Wednesday 11/29 the first day of flower. I'll post a couple of pics below from Wednesday night.

I have read that Alfalfa SST is good for transition into flower. Here is a write up from "Alchemia" website on Alfalfa SST.

Alfalfa (Medicago sativa)

Rich in enzymes, vitamins, proteins and, most importantly, triacontanol, a potent growth-boosting plant hormone which increases photosynthesis by raising chlorophyll levels, increasing root mass, alfalfa seed sprout tea is a powerful plant stimulant that's perfect for the transition into flowering, when it helps to maintain close internode spacing and increase root mass. It can also be used in combination with Corn SST during vegetative growth and flowering as a general growth booster. More care must be taken with alfalfa as it is very powerful indeed and we recommend to either start the process with half the amount of seeds or to dilute in double the quantity of water before application.

🌻🌻🌻🌻:passitleft:🌻🌻🌻🌻

Cherrypie flower.jpg

Cherrypie flower2.PNG

Here is a couple of more pictures from last night, after giving the ladies a quick spritzer of RO water...

Cherrypie12223.jpg
Cherrypie2 12223.jpg

Vibrant and healthy, how many are they supposed to flower for?
Thank you! @Canuk Seeds website says 8 - 9 weeks. So I'll be looking at harvesting at the end of January if all goes to plan.

Awesome, I hoping for around first weekend in Feb. I never know when to exactly count flower time anyways 🤣
I usually let my plants go longer than the breeder says, looking for a little more amber trich's. I may be right there with you at the beginning of Feb...

Awesome, I hoping for around first weekend in Feb. I never know when to exactly count flower time anyways 🤣
I start the flowering clock when the girls show their lady parts… 😊

Here is a couple of more pictures from last night, after giving the ladies a quick spritzer of RO water...

Cherrypie12223.jpg
Cherrypie2 12223.jpg
The whole tent is Cherry Pie, right? You see the buds on mine? If that happens with yours you better start thinking now about dehumidifying….
lol!!! Gorgeous. Just beautiful.

The whole tent is Cherry Pie, right? You see the buds on mine? If that happens with yours you better start thinking now about dehumidifying….
lol!!! Gorgeous. Just beautiful.
No, There are 4 Cherry pie fems from Canuk seeds and there are 2 other plants on the far right that are not Canuk seeds Northern Lights fem & Critical Kush fem.

Your girls look great, V4L! Interesting info about the alfalfa. You grow organically, right? Would alfalfa work with ProMix?

Your girls look great, V4L! Interesting info about the alfalfa. You grow organically, right? Would alfalfa work with ProMix?
Thank you! Yes I grow organically, Living Organic Soil. I have never looked into ProMix or what type of amendments that you use with it, organic dry amendments or bottled nutes? I would think that the SST enzymes and hormones would probably be good for the plants in most mediums, not sure how they would work along with bottled nutes?

What a gorgeous grow. Do you ever defol or no?
Thank you! Yes I have done some defol, mostly under the canopy. I definitely need to get in there again soon and do some housekeeping.

Back
Top Bottom