It's just this site. Works fine elsewhere. Everything's up to date.
Weird. The site doesn't want to torture you is all. Lol
love the journal so far @TinyBuds . that tent is incredible! i wanna live in a place like that. i LOLed super hard at your "daddy has stinky plants".. i dont have kids but i have a nephew who is about to turn six. the other day my sister lit up a joint and he goes "is my uncle here?! it smells exactly like my uncle!!"

i also produce music so was cool to see you make your own beats for your video. solid move. cant wait to see how big these ladies get! that snickers is the thiccest girl i ever saw
Thanks! Feel free to stick around.

It's funny how they associate specific things to people. TinySpawn1 thinks almost any black truck is her uncle because that's what he drives.

I'm actually concerned about the stretch. :straightface: We will see how it goes. :headbanger:

Yeah, I made it with GarageBand on my iPhone. I starting dinking around with the keyboard on it, and ended up on YouTube watching people make beats, and grasped the basics. Then I just messed around until it sounded somewhat like music. Lol It's pretty relaxing to just tinker around with it.

Thanks for the tip though, I'll check it out.

I lost a lot of my drawings back in the day when a computer crashed. :/ It's sad.
Search my you tube channel and check out some of the beats I put on my videos. I wish I could say I made them but I can’t.

my best friend from high school makes his own beats, makes his own music, and is on his fourth or fifth album. He goes by T Blaze. Check him out.

Check this video out. This is him. he just released this video/song a month ago. He’s from Calgary.
I enjoyed it quite a bit. :) Thank you for sharing!!

-----------

Out of the 15 seeds that I planted, these are the Gals that wanted to stay around! Four Tie Dye sprouted. Five Green Crack sprouted, but one met it's untimely death due to child induced gravitational forces. (TinySpawn2 knocked her off the counter while I was spritzing their soil to keep it moist.) and only three of the Zkittlez popped up. (I've got the other two set off to the side just in case they are late sprouters.)

1996C987-F416-4F96-A22A-C7B470744FD1.jpeg

-Welcome to the Verdant Acres-

The bulk of this grow will consist of strains I've received from @TurboBucket, hence part of the title to this grow. Kudos to you again man. I really appreciate it. The strains in question are OG Kush, by Dope Seeds, Chemdawg, by Humboldt Seed Organization, Gorilla Bomb, by Bomb Seeds, and Purple Trainwreck, also from Humboldt Seed Organization.

-[Breeder Descriptions]-

"OG Kush is part of the genetic makeup of numerous Californian Cannabis strains but its own genetic history is still somewhat shrouded in mystery. Many people believe OG Kush is a cross of Chemdawg and Hindu Kush but the truth will never be fully known as the original OG Kush came from some bag seed. This strain formally only available as a clone only strain is now the most popular strain in California Marijuana dispensaries The effect of OG Kush is strong and unique with a very dank, slightly citrus aroma similar to fuel or strong detergent. The flavour of OG Kush is equally as strong and dank, with a long-lasting aftertaste. OG Kush is can stretch a little during growth but will start to fill out during flowering. Normally, OG Kush will grow to 70 to 100 cm. OG buds are huge and very dense with a lime green colouring and tons of resin. OG Kush has been used by medical patients to reduce the effects of migraines and is also known to be effective in combatting stress disorders. "

Chemdawg- Humboldt Seed Organization:

"Chemdawg has developed an incredible reputation in the US where it is said to be the male parent line of OG Kush, Sour Diesel and Headband. It is a sativa-dominant strain that exudes a powerful perfume which combines the aromas of pineapple with diesel/petrol.
Chemdawg boasts a particularly powerful effect, which is not recommended for novices, with THC levels that consistently achieve the figure of 20%. Indoors it will be ready to crop in just 9 weeks of flowering whereas outdoors harvest time will be the beginning of October."

Gorilla Bomb- Bomb Seeds:

"As a Sativa dominant hybrid cross between Gorilla Glue#4 and THC Bomb, the immediate effect of smoking Gorilla Bomb is uplifting and energetic. The powerful head rush will continue to roll over you in waves until you are firmly settled in to a deep relaxing euphoria. But be warned, this is not classed as one of the strongest strains on the planet for fun! If you continue to hit on this, it will very quickly stick you to your couch like its famous namesake Gorilla Glue.
The flavour is a superb blend of sweet and sour chocolate, followed by the distinct fuel after-tang thanks to its diesel heritage. This taste is initially quite subtle but really builds in the mouth so the exhale has a very potent flavour."

Purple Trainwreck- Humboldt Seed Organization:

"Purple Trainwreck is a cannabis hybrid that smells of citrus and slightly hot spices. The flavour offers intense hints of lemon, pine and lavender. Devastating, cerebral, invigorating and psychedelic at first, the effect of this cannabis seed develops into a powerful long-lasting feeling of relaxation on a second stage. "

-[About the Grow]-

Grow Medium: I took a page out of @farside05's journal by constructing his fabled Faux-Mix®. He has a write up on how to put it together located Here, so I did not document the process. The gals are currently sitting in 1 gallon plastic pots, once they grow big and strong, I'm thinking I'm going to take and cut clones off from them, and do individual runs, although I'm not sure yet. Time will tell.

Nutrients: I'll be feeding the gals MegaCrop, and supplementing with CalMag if needed.

Lighting: I'm illuminating this grow with my new BudgetLED Series 3 Samsung LM301H 500w 3000k grow light. (An early Christmas gift for me, yey!) I have the light sitting at 36" above the "canopy" and it's dimmed down to about 200-250w. I'll gradually increase the power to it as the days go by.

Power100-500 Watts
LED DiodesSamsung LM301H
Flowering Footprint4.5' x 4.5'
Veg Footprint6' x 6'
Dimensions26" x 20" x 3"
Recommended Mounting Height24-36 inches above canopy

Very nice , colorful introduction.:high-five:

Gals got their new pots this morning. Managed the canopy a little bit while supporting the Gorilla Bomb too. It's not perfect, but it's better than it was. I'll give them a couple days to settle into their pots, then they will stripped down a bit, then flipped to 12/12 on the weekend.

83D5EC10-E74E-463C-AD74-595570CE4A07.jpeg

F7B35802-1718-4696-826A-2B448228AC28.jpeg

Beautiful monster's TB! I really like the once a week photo drop, it shows 'bigly' growth. I think my next time up, I'm going to do it your way. :bravo:

Beautiful garden TB, I'm looking forward to your flowering adventure.

-[Week 1 of Flower]-

The Gals are are stretching out and stacking tops up nicely. They have all grown about three inches or so respectively.

Group Shot-
D032E1E7-974D-4635-BD91-C1B63431C057.jpeg

OG Kush Top-
FD46D867-53DC-40E5-AFB8-8A105B377EBA.jpeg

Gorilla Bomb Top-
FF48EA95-2ABF-43C7-89FB-C9C1B3E4447B.jpeg

Purple Trainwreck Top-
2442C19B-4369-4979-9547-FA1C25BF1457.jpeg

R.B.S "Snickers" Top-
E25126D8-8C9F-48DD-8E7E-FDAED79A1EF6.jpeg

Chemdawg Top-
9B7E0586-7E1E-4207-A8F8-5711D52E0B3D.jpeg

---------------------------
-[Tiny Phenohunt Update]-
The seedlings are doing well for the most part. They are now 11 days old. I noticed what I believe to be a calcium deficiency starting in a couple of them, so their last watering had a 2ml of Cal-Mag mixed, along with 1g of MegaCrop into a gallon of water that I fed them with. Almost all of them have roots poking out of the bottom of their cups too.

Here in a few days they will be moved from the white box and put in to the 3x3.

93C8761E-9680-4708-8226-E69A1BFE4C48.jpeg

87488F96-91B8-4E84-9420-4F5235E3DB10.jpeg

1BA14787-7BDA-46AE-8279-6D7B9B469D70.jpeg

-----------------------------​
That's all for now, thanks for stopping in~ :headbanger: :headbanger::headbanger:

Attachments

• A9C3080A-9DB0-42DD-9065-8FF3E538EC10.jpeg
    A9C3080A-9DB0-42DD-9065-8FF3E538EC10.jpeg
    858.9 KB · Views: 42
I forgot to include the clones in the Oxycloner. They haven't pooped out and roots yet, but they are all still super perky so I'm not worrying about it. It's been ten days though. Definitely going to modify it into a bubbler only style, and add some more stones next time around.
A268A8B5-8032-408A-ADED-83B3A07F8FD3.jpeg

:cheer:Happy happy birthday~:cheer: Happy happy birthday~:cheer:
:headbanger:

Lol, the seedlings are officially two weeks old this morning. They also really, really liked the last watering with the MegaCrop and Cal-Mag added in. Here's how they are looking today, just cause it's their birthday. :yummy:
7D5DDAA6-40C1-4CA1-A356-902817D1D53A.jpeg

1D6661E6-9F2F-4DDA-82B1-523923CEFA20.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom