Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

La Crema CBG. There's a company that has crossed it with Doug's Varin, or so they say.
I can't link it, but it comes up as the first result if you search "Doug's Varin x CBG"

This ↑, though I do eat some if it's on the table, but usually without dressing. I'm not sure I'll be able to convince anyone to use my CBDa EVOO either way! I'm fine with it raw since I can handle the decarbed stuff that makes others go ewwww. :)
Right. Tons of sugar in most dressings too.

I'm trying to sprout seeds but they are damping off or stalling due to the cold temps.
I'm going to suggest my usual worm casting extract which has proven very effective at warding off damping off disease. I just put a bit of fresh castings into some non-chlorinated water and soak my seeds in it. Then, after a x day or two and hopefully with an emerging tail, I put the seed into my mix and water gently with that same water.

Indeed! That's why I stopped eating salad with dressing in restaurants. At home my wife carries on my dad's recipe for dressing, which is just EVOO, balsamic, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper. It's the only dressing my son will eat. :love:
Sounds good. Would you be willing to share the recipe? Or is it a family dressing only?
I'm going to suggest my usual worm casting extract which has proven very effective at warding off damping off disease. I just put a bit of fresh castings into some non-chlorinated water and soak my seeds in it. Then, after a x day or two and hopefully with an emerging tail, I put the seed into my mix and water gently with that same water.
Pretty sure that my issues had to do with my 52° soil temps.
I sprouted them on top of my fridge (85°) and moved them into a cold tent.
That'll do it.
Winter has been awful here. We are supposed to get a huge storm tomorrow too.

No way of getting any castings right now. I just bought a house and Xmas presents. I'm all tapped out for 'fun' money.

LOL that is the recipe!
Lmao. I meant ratios. Mostly the liquid ingredients. My 14 yr old only likes vinaigrette dressing. Thought he's really enjoy this.

I can figure it out...

Another reason to eat raw fan leaves I guess.

i add mine to the blender and make smoothies with fruit juices. it's really quite good. i actively defol in veg so there is usually a handy supply.

Maybe I should stop putting them in the salve bin then...

i make all my topicals from bud.

And I have tons of CBD flower in jars that hardly anyone smokes. I feel a smoothy recipe coming on!

i occasionally will make a cbd smoothie from bud. the fan leaves seem to work better though. it helps with my diverticulitis.

Feel like crap. Getting tested for Covid today.

On to the plants....
I was too late for getting pics of the GG4. I'll try to remember to grab some later.
These are doing better with the heating mats.

Cracked two DDA seeds.

They had nice roots. Once again, cross your fingers for me.
I really think the heat will be a game changer though.
I'm hoping that these take after their parents. They both had really dark buds and both flowered after 50+ days. So far this has been pretty consistent across the DDA I've grown. I think one plant went for between 40-45 days.

Gonna update the Varin grow, get my test and then push the fluids and go back to bed.
TTYL

Sorry you're feeling like crap, VG. I hope whatever it is resolves itself soon and that you start to feel better. If it is Covid, the Omicron strain, I've been told by several people that it takes a good week to 10 days to get over it. :hug:

On the other hand, your garden looks great and I hope your DDas are the dark phenos you want.

Back
Top Bottom