Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Highya VG,

Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope it passes without incident!! Your ladies look very nice now with the heating upgrades. You're survived one cold spell, and must be getting another. And yet they still look very nice!! Good for you.

Well, I hope you don't get the COVID, and you get over the flu in a couple days. Lets hope for the best!! :hug::hug::hug::hug: Here's some hugs for you. Happy Smokin'

Here's to hoping you've just got a bad cold, and nothing else!
Good luck with the test, and I hope you start feeling better very soon :hug:

take care of yourself. hopefully it's not bad.

grow is doing busters.

Rest up and take care of yourself, VG
:green_heart:

Feel better soon and :goodluck: with the test!

Sorry you're feeling like crap, VG. I hope whatever it is resolves itself soon and that you start to feel better. If it is Covid, the Omicron strain, I've been told by several people that it takes a good week to 10 days to get over it. :hug:

On the other hand, your garden looks great and I hope your DDas are the dark phenos you want.

Yes the garden rocks V, it can wait for you to feel better!:hug::circle-of-love::hug:

Highya VG,

Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope it passes without incident!! Your ladies look very nice now with the heating upgrades. You're survived one cold spell, and must be getting another. And yet they still look very nice!! Good for you.

Well, I hope you don't get the COVID, and you get over the flu in a couple days. Lets hope for the best!! :hug::hug::hug::hug: Here's some hugs for you. Happy Smokin'

Here's to hoping you've just got a bad cold, and nothing else!
Good luck with the test, and I hope you start feeling better very soon :hug:

:love: Hope you are feeling better soon VG. Your garden is Very Glorious. Take care of yourself! :hug::hug::hug:
Thanks y'all.

I'm just really tired and can't concentrate to save my life. Runny nose and cough.
More annoying than anything. I don't think it's Covid but I should find out later today if they aren't too backlogged.
I'll keep y'all updated.

Until then, I have a pic of my wild child GG4 that's a few weeks into flower.

Thanks y'all.

I'm just really tired and can't concentrate to save my life. Runny nose and cough.

sounds like classic symptoms. usually accompanied by a sore and scratchy throat.

gg4 looks fantastic.

sounds like classic symptoms. usually accompanied by a sore and scratchy throat.

gg4 looks fantastic.
No Covid.
Just a cruddy cold.

Seems that they are still going around too.

Beautiful garden VG and congrats on the sprouts :cheer: I hope you get to feeling better soon!

So sorry to hear that, VG and family...
4 of my family members came down with COVID shortly after New Years, but they're all over it now, after 10 days or so of feeling like crap...
I hope your symptoms stay mild, and it fades away quickly:love:

Back
Top Bottom