Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Spearalicious!
Even moreso now! :slide:

@CoffeeShopSeeds Blueberry Auto has a little funk to her upper leaves. Think I straightened it out but will keep a close eye on her.
Wookiee looks great.

The other plants (Sour Diesel,Super Skunk and Cookies X ,can be seen on my Atreum journal. Stop on by!

Beautiful, VG!
:thumb:

Beautiful, VG!
:thumb:
Thank you, guys.

I got to transplanting my Cookies X , finally.
I had to do my GeoPot laundry. It ended up being about a dozen pots that had to be rinsed or brushed out and then laundered in color safe bleach, which is just strong H202.
I have a feeling that she's gonna be huge. Might be the 76 days in veg.

Nice upcan! Your plants are looking so happy to have you as their mother. :)

I just did a load of GeoPots last weekend and my washing machine didn't like it one bit. It leaked all over the floor and I had to rinse them again with the hose outside. They came out nice in the end though:
20220613_193019 GeoPot Laundry.jpg

Six 7g, one 5g, two 2g, and two 1g going all the way back to summer 2021. And I just found four more 1g post tucked away that need doing...next time!

Nice upcan! Your plants are looking so happy to have you as their mother. :)

I just did a load of GeoPots last weekend and my washing machine didn't like it one bit. It leaked all over the floor and I had to rinse them again with the hose outside. They came out nice in the end though:
20220613_193019 GeoPot Laundry.jpg

Six 7g, one 5g, two 2g, and two 1g going all the way back to summer 2021. And I just found four more 1g post tucked away that need doing...next time!

that's the big crappy about fabric bags..

two solutions :

1) large laundromat washing machine. the big ones are called extractors. you may get chased away by someone brandishing a broomstick, or something more threatening, in a foreign language.

2) pressure washer. either home or commercial car wash. rip them out good with a pressure washer either do a hand clean or use a home washing machine after.

well maybe 3 solutions ..

3) just go back to cheap easy to source hard sides. more and more folk i know are doing this after a few years of fabric.

Even moreso now! :slide:

@CoffeeShopSeeds Blueberry Auto has a little funk to her upper leaves. Think I straightened it out but will keep a close eye on her.
Wookiee looks great.

The other plants (Sour Diesel,Super Skunk and Cookies X ,can be seen on my Atreum journal. Stop on by!
Your buds are amazing! Lovely autos!

Thank you, guys.

I got to transplanting my Cookies X , finally.
I had to do my GeoPot laundry. It ended up being about a dozen pots that had to be rinsed or brushed out and then laundered in color safe bleach, which is just strong H202.
I have a feeling that she's gonna be huge. Might be the 76 days in veg.

That’s some superhero work right there.

I'll never grow weed in plastic pots (I can't imagine how rootbound they'd be after 80+ days of veg)

whaddya think folk used before fabric pots ?
with over 200 plants a throw in flower do ya imagine we had a laundry on the side ?

Yeah, progress sucks!

fabric rocks for a home grow.

with hard sides the plant size (rootball) is limited by the bucket. we actually reduced our bucket size and shape to accommodate our flower rooms. the plants were smaller but the harvests larger due to the number of plants we could fit.

edit : it changes your veg time as well.

Hey VG, I've been following on here. I have a question pertaining to the choice of hard plastic, vs fabric pots. Your wookies, cookies and blueberry are looking immaculate :adore:
edit : it changes your veg time as well.
Hi Bluter, this is important. How does it do that?

Hi Bluter, this is important. How does it do that?

in hard sides the roots have less access to air. as result they don't develop as fast and the whole plant stays a little smaller. also you have to flower and finish before the plant becomes rootbound in the container causing issues.

you can run a fabric bag a bit longer as the roots will self prune to a degree, and the plant will not experience the same kind of root binding.

in hard sides the roots have less access to air. as result they don't develop as fast and the whole plant stays a little smaller. also you have to flower and finish before the plant becomes rootbound in the container causing issues.

you can run a fabric bag a bit longer as the roots will self prune to a degree, and the plant will not experience the same kind of root binding.

You can have the best of both worlds with air pots, I believe. That's what @Bill284 uses.

Back
Top Bottom