VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

Umm yeah, literally! Might have some spare airpots going, downsizing to 3 Gallons from 5…

400L of coco peat and some more airpots. We need 420L main grow, 36L in giant 110oz Solo’s and 240L for medium grow. All adds up as a wise man once said…

IMG_7819.jpeg
Does that box of coco coir say fragile?
Maby it's actual coconuts. :rofl:
You grind your own?
That's dedication. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

downsizing to 3 Gallons from 5…
Makes perfect sense 👌 downsizing was best thing I did. & Im re using too.. just flush on the drain table then remove roots and soak. I'll be trying three rounds on the same stuff Coco @ perlite.

I would say it's Bills but he has noodles 🤣

Hut's clicking along nicely Bill! You fit perfectly in there! There's a POTM for us!
Thanks Stone. :thanks::ciao:
It was fun taking that last pic.
Almost time to fire her up.
It'll be nice to grow with some light again.
Trying to get a good crop this far north isn't a walk in the park.
The VS6450 is stronger than the sun this far up here.:rofl:
Well more consistent anyway. ;)
But no room for that much pot in the hut.
Winter is apon us Amigo!
You still warm down south?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Does that box of coco coir say fragile?
You grind your own?
That's dedication. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
They put fragile on everything here! Not sure it makes much difference! The box with fragile I bought 4 new 10” swing fans off Mars. Vivo aren’t here at all. But reckon might be close enough good. I cheapskated and bought 8 real cheap ones, no brand, early this year. Left with 2 working. Decided $25 each for 4 was ok, since the $10 ones lasted just 2 weeks to a month!

Makes perfect sense 👌 downsizing was best thing I did. & Im re using too.. just flush on the drain table then remove roots and soak. I'll be trying three rounds on the same stuff Coco @ perlite.

I would say it's Bills but he has noodles 🤣
I ran perpetual for years, had a harvest every 4 weeks.
Went through coco like crazy.
I let the old pots dry for a month or so.
Then bust out any loose roots and mix it 50/50 with new coco , perlite , bokashi and frass.
Never had any problems.
And it saved me a few bags of coco.;)
We have to leave some for nick.
Hehe.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

They put fragile on everything here! Not sure it makes much difference! The box with fragile I bought 4 new 10” swing fans off Mars. Vivo aren’t here at all. But reckon might be close enough good. I cheapskated and bought 8 real cheap ones, no brand, early this year. Left with 2 working. Decided $25 each for 4 was ok, since the $10 ones lasted just 2 weeks to a month!
At least they didn't short out causing a fire. :rolleyes:
Initial setup can be costly, I get it.
Just don't risk using anything that will cause a fire.
But how do we know? Right!
If it's too cheap then that's your clue.;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

At least they didn't short out causing a fire. :rolleyes:
Initial setup can be costly, I get it.
Just don't risk using anything that will cause a fire.
But how do we know? Right!
If it's too cheap then that's your clue.;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yeah bro and you know better than probably anyone else on the site how quick we escalated through the grow “scales” and we met properly because of your safety post in your signature - should be required reading on joining the site.

I just never until the solo 4x4 last month ever flowered in a tent before and had way bigger fans in the flower rooms and veg tent. They’re 14-16” wall mounts and desktops.

The electrics fine on the crap ones. The spindle seized on 6, maybe all, our sparky and & Co fixed a bunch we have lots of spares! But from having done basically just the one recent tent grow in our entire “career” I’m doing 3 tents plus our “ normal” indoor grow. Lol - nothing “normal” about our main grow as you know.

But yeah - you know I’m lucky enough to be able to mostly spend wise. It was a misjudgement by me.

& Co comes from a real poor village in the jungle type thing. When we were getting serious about our relationship I said this, its an old story, American, Aussie, more likely Britsh South Africa in origin I reckon,

“Its more expensive to be poor than rich in life, you work in the mines a cheap pair of boots costs you $10 and lasts one year, when you earn only $100 a year that’s 10% your income. You’re rich you buy the pair of $100 boots that would last 5 years and represents less than .1% your income. But then you probably own the mine”

Dunno, I married & Co. A woman literally born in a jungle village. She gets it, now, just.

The fans were a big tipping point. “Those fans shit, honey, we always fixing”

I thought I was buying 8 and would never need more than 4 😂

Ah how things escalated!

I bought the marginally more expensive fans.

Your buddy - Nick giggling at the wild ride!

Yeah bro and you know better than probably anyone else on the site how quick we escalated through the grow “scales” and we met properly because of your safety post in your signature - should be required reading on joining the site.

I just never until the solo 4x4 last month ever flowered in a tent before and had way bigger fans in the flower rooms and veg tent. They’re 14-16” wall mounts and desktops.

The electrics fine on the crap ones. The spindle seized on 6, maybe all, our sparky and & Co fixed a bunch we have lots of spares! But from having done basically just the one recent tent grow in our entire “career” I’m doing 3 tents plus our “ normal” indoor grow. Lol - nothing “normal” about our main grow as you know.

But yeah - you know I’m lucky enough to be able to mostly spend wise. It was a misjudgement by me.

& Co comes from a real poor village in the jungle type thing. When we were getting serious about our relationship I said this, its an old story, American, Aussie, more likely Britsh South Africa in origin I reckon,

“Its more expensive to be poor than rich in life, you work in the mines a cheap pair of boots costs you $10 and lasts one year, when you earn only $100 a year that’s 10% your income. You’re rich you buy the pair of $100 boots that would last 5 years and represents less than .1% your income. But then you probably own the mine”

Dunno, I married & Co. A woman literally born in a jungle village. She gets it, now, just.

The fans were a big tipping point. “Those fans shit, honey, we always fixing”

I thought I was buying 8 and would never need more than 4 😂

Ah how things escalated!

I bought the marginally more expensive fans.

Your buddy - Nick giggling at the wild ride!
I appreciate the little history there.
I’m Leary of cheap equipment as you know.
But anything can go south regardless of cost.
I’m not going to go all fire marshal Bill don’t fret.
Given you enough info on it already. :rofl:
Just do me a favor please.
Don’t let anything go south :love:
Keep your paddle in the water brother :high-five:
Talk soon.
Never got to the stickers btw.
Hopefully tomorrow. ;)

I appreciate the little history there.
I’m Leary of cheap equipment as you know.
But anything can go south regardless of cost.
I’m not going to go all fire marshal Bill don’t fret.
Given you enough info on it already. :rofl:
Just do me a favor please.
Don’t let anything go south :love:
Keep your paddle in the water brother :high-five:
Talk soon.
Never got to the stickers btw.
Hopefully tomorrow. ;)
Fire. Marshall Bill, attten-shun! At easy, Howie and Charlie.

You help stop just one accident its worth it buddy. 🙏🏼

Fire. Marshall Bill, attten-shun! At easy, Howie and Charlie.

You help stop just one accident its worth it buddy. 🙏🏼
No word of a lie, I'm relieved you didn't get to firing rockets on L's b.d. night. I was very worried about sparks igniting the CO2 and your house going boom. I'd be paranoid with gas in the house and explosives. I don't know why I'm saying this now, it just came to mind.

I did let off fireworks though!

As it happens gas was off but even it was on been a struggle to make it go boom. Maybe I opened a tank on full put it in a tent and let a firework off inside the tent. But then there’s not really any combustible material and the Co2 would push the air out so no oxygen to burn.
Its how Co2 fire extinguishers work - removing the oxygen.

Real issue with Co2 is it killing you through inhalation.

Got the boss of the kid do it. Anyone’s gonna get in trouble its cheaper its a Thai guy. They see Johnny Foreigner price is 3x

IMG_7973.jpeg

I did let off fireworks though!

As it happens gas was off but even it was on been a struggle to make it go boom. Maybe I opened a tank on full put it in a tent and let a firework off inside the tent. But then there’s not really any combustible material and the Co2 would push the air out so no oxygen to burn.
Its how Co2 fire extinguishers work - removing the oxygen.

Real issue with Co2 is it killing you through inhalation.

Got the boss of the kid do it. Anyone’s gonna get in trouble its cheaper its a Thai guy. They see Johnny Foreigner price is 3x

IMG_7973.jpeg
Could you get it any closer to the house? :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

No word of a lie, I'm relieved you didn't get to firing rockets on L's b.d. night. I was very worried about sparks igniting the CO2 and your house going boom. I'd be paranoid with gas in the house and explosives. I don't know why I'm saying this now, it just came to mind.
Exactly! Right!
But who listens ?;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Stacey has her garage back.

0E97E005-7DD8-4C19-B6A9-1955ACAF7501.jpeg

Untill next time!
Will you be at it again next year Bill or you sticking to the hut?
It's quite big now you can see to the other side 🤣🤣

Omg she must be so happy!

I hate my little Mitzi Mazda 3 outside. I love my little silver bullet. Sexiest car I’ve ever owned.
Digging it out of the snow every morning isn't fun. :rolleyes:
But it's a sporty little car that's good on gas.:thumb:
She loves it.
Hopefully the snow isn't as bad this year.
Did you know they don't make a block heater for those Hondas.
Dealer told us that, fek hope it starts in the cold.
A proper heated garage is in order! Where's that lotto ticket? :rofl:
Enjoy the sun T.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Untill next time!
Will you be at it again next year Bill or you sticking to the hut?
It's quite big now you can see to the other side 🤣🤣
The Hut is a year round grow room.
Temp controlled for our-30 c winters.
The greenhouse was just supposed to be in the summer.
But economics required I shut down any electrical equipment I could.
We had a rough few months and just barely made it.
With Stacey back to work I should be able to fire up the hut soon.
That's why I didn't light the greenhouse this summer $$$.
I'd like a more permanent greenhouse that isn’t susceptible to snow loads.
I enjoy the greenhouse, just wish we had better sun and weather.
This far north its not easy without lights but I did it.
Just 4 plants next summer, 4 huge apple trees.
Lots of upgrades coming.
Can't wait for spring. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The Hut is a year round grow room.
Temp controlled for our-30 c winters.
The greenhouse was just supposed to be in the summer.
But economics required I shut down any electrical equipment I could.
We had a rough few months and just barely made it.
With Stacey back to work I should be able to fire up the hut soon.
That's why I didn't light the greenhouse this summer $$$.
I'd like a more permanent greenhouse that isn’t susceptible to snow loads.
I enjoy the greenhouse, just wish we had better sun and weather.
This far north its not easy without lights but I did it.
Just 4 plants next summer, 4 huge apple trees.
Lots of upgrades coming.
Can't wait for spring. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
It’s not even the first day of winter 🥶 yet and you’re already looking forward to the spring. I love 💕 it. Me too btw. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

It’s not even the first day of winter 🥶 yet and you’re already looking forward to the spring. I love 💕 it. Me too btw. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
We need something to keep us smiling. 😂
Dam winter is killer on my old bones.
I should have moved further south not north.:rolleyes:
What was I thinking? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hopefully I'll finish jarring today. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom