Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Pork Tenderloin

Snap, that's just what I had today with potatoes (mashed) green veggies and carrots

apple sauce topped with good o'l gravy. Delish.

Night my friend.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

LOL BB:high-five:, app sauce, fresh melon on cottage cheese & mashed taters, whatta ya know, that's funny

sleep well, I see SABO, showed up, u can go zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz now :peace: thnx again for the tips!

Yeah, Extra moths tonight, Found one in the tent just hanging out on the roof, I had to swing with the sandal but couldn't find the body. Luckily I'm not fully vulnerable right now :Namaste:

Yeah, Extra moths tonight, Found one in the tent just hanging out on the roof, I had to swing with the sandal but couldn't find the body. Luckily I'm not fully vulnerable right now :Namaste:

yup, me too, right after sunset, I saw 8 in 10 minutes, chased em off with the hose, ZERO knockdowns, it was ugly.

I entered nug of month contest, for my first time, just posted it, link's below, I'll probably c u there :goodluck:

EDIT: read the rules, bud was not dry, i'm out

read the rules, bud was not dry, i'm out, false alarm, lol

Bummer! Dry it, cure it, and save it for entry in June! Or, just tell the nug she's a winner anyway and enjoy! :ganjamon: :yummy: :green_heart:

Bummer! Dry it, cure it, and save it for entry in June! Or, just tell the nug she's a winner anyway and enjoy! :ganjamon: :yummy: :green_heart:

Thanks M&Ms you're always so positive, I like that, nothing but greatness comes out of your fingertips :thumb:

as for that bud, it was smoked about 5 months ago, here's the bud I pulled out.

trichsOG918.png

I am easily distracted by sparkly things and I could gaze at her all day!! WOW!! Yep, she was a winner!

I am easily distracted by sparkly things and I could gaze at her all day!! WOW!! Yep, she was a winner!

A winner, ouch! lol

I'm glad that you find her sparkly state mesmerizing M&Ms! I like the sparkly, too & I like that every trichome is unscathed!

It is "untouched by human hands" as shown.

I'll be harvesting Purple Kush Muxy, I think she may have a shot as an entry, won't be long, maybe next month!

A VERY good day to you Trichs...

Sorry i have been so quite, i was away for a few days helping a friend out with his grow...

WOW allllot has happened since i have last been here i am not even gunna try to catch up is is just SO MUCH!!

So how have you been this last week my friend is there any URGENT news i need to catch up on? WOW that Nug of yours looks so good i bet it smoked like a champ.

I will try to catch piece by piece.

Best And Blessed .

:adore:

I think it may be you that's high D, lol, it says reaching high, as in reach for the sky! silly girl, lol

I never see you lurking this late, I was all done and took one last peek and so you were here,

so I logged back on just to say hello. high D :passitleft:

I also saw the guy that's been so high on the Monster, he's been too paralized to type!

ROOSTER's IN THE HOUSE!!!!

tell me what's new bro! I wasn't worried, you probly been so high on that weed, you were afraid your PC would electrocute you!

How's the bud? Does it do the trick? I hope so, great to your footprints here again :high-five:

ROOSTER's IN THE HOUSE!!!!

tell me what's new bro! I wasn't worried, you probly been so high on that weed, you were afraid your PC would electrocute you!

How's the bud? Does it do the trick? I hope so, great to your footprints here again :high-five:

I thank you for the kind words Sir...

Good to be back like i said been away for a while to help a friend out with his new greenhouse set-up, he should be posting about it in his new journal coming soon.

As for the weed .... WOW .... it has more than exceeded my expectations, Smokes smooth as a babies bottom (this ii think is mostly due to the Bud Washing) it smells strong of citrus with a very spicy undertone, the high is EPIC, it hits like a good chronic should and does lot lay you out on the couch but rather provides a energetic get go kind of high that lasts longer than one would expect.

How are things in your yard my friend?

Best and Blessed.

:)

Back
Top Bottom