Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I thank you for the kind words Sir...

Good to be back like i said been away for a while to help a friend out with his new greenhouse set-up, he should be posting about it in his new journal coming soon.

As for the weed .... WOW .... it has more than exceeded my expectations, Smokes smooth as a babies bottom (this ii think is mostly due to the Bud Washing) it smells strong of citrus with a very spicy undertone, the high is EPIC, it hits like a good chronic should and does lot lay you out on the couch but rather provides a energetic get go kind of high that lasts longer than one would expect.

How are things in your yard my friend?

Best and Blessed.

:)

I was just asking Trichs about you last night. Welcome back and i'm so happy your plant produced you what you wanted. How's the arm?

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I WANT TO SEE FLUXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO SEE MUXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO SEE LUCKY-ETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that's okay Mr. Tric-homes'R PLEASE.....................

:wood: Trichster, :scratchinghead:

"Ole Sabo" here! :hmmmm: Been up since the crack of dawn & moseyed on over here, but whoever was a tending last night, done locked the gate. Well, neverminds "Ole Sabo" still got the keys, since that new "Keep" of yurs seems to be MIA. Everyone's a wonder bouts Miss Fluxy and all!

Hey Fellars, "Ole Sabo" just unlocked the gate, so have a seat at the bar, sit a spell, here's some nip & :smokin: a couple.

:high-five:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Good Morning FluxetteNam!

Isa takin' a likin' to ol' SABOs hill talk. Ima hopin y'all don'ts minda me's a' cachin' on to a good ol' Hillbilly.

tank ya ol' SABO, bar's open till sun guz down t'day!

Iza gotsta go chek on the women, ya'll behave, just gotsta fetch me sum crickwater and reload ma' secret still.

I'll wind up me ol' polaroid and show uze sum picatures rightbouts real soon!

trooly yurz

Jed Clampett:circle-of-love:

:wood: Trichster, :scratchinghead:

"Ole Sabo" here! :hmmmm: Been up since the crack of dawn & moseyed on over here, but whoever was a tending last night, done locked the gate. Well, neverminds "Ole Sabo" still got the keys, since that new "Keep" of yurs seems to be MIA. Everyone's a wonder bouts Miss Fluxy and all!

Hey Fellars, "Ole Sabo" just unlocked the gate, so have a seat at the bar, sit a spell, here's some nip & :smokin: a couple.

:high-five:

:wood: SABO, this is not what I meant by a small get together, I think you have lost all control of my perimeter.

:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead:Ahhh, furgit it, let 'em live it up, it is Frydee!!! SHOTS all around!!! n' break out a nudda one o' dem jars SABO,

:party::party::party::yahoo::passitleft:

:passitleft::woohoo::headbanger::blunt::partyboy::rocker::biglaugh::bong::slide::lot-o-toke::partyboy::hookah:

:party::party::party::yahoo::passitleft:

:passitleft::woohoo::headbanger::blunt::partyboy::rocker::biglaugh::bong::slide::lot-o-toke::partyboy::hookah:

:circle-of-love:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

by members request here is Fluxy Lady showing us some VERY HAPPY new leaves.

Leaves that are now reaching in the right direction, UP! :thumb:

P5027238.jpg

do not water that plant or else!

OK, put your gloves on GF.

SABO:high-five: tied my good hand behind my back & he is now taping my ankles together, sound fair?

Don King will sound the bell, M&Ms is the gal with the sign that says "we won't need a round 2 sign"

OK, SABO, this may not be even yet, apply my blindfold ( line up the slits with my eyes )

and just face me in her direction and gimme a push,

I got a bucket of water warming in the sun,

Fluxy's begging for it!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: DING!

YA WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!

Thank you for the pictures of Fluxy (looking good) Mr. Trich"R Homes'R. Can I please see Muxy & Lucky-ette.

OK, put your gloves on GF.

SABO:high-five: tied my good hand behind my back & he is now taping my ankles together, sound fair?

Don King will sound the bell, M&Ms is the gal with the sign that says "we won't need a round 2 sign"

OK, SABO, this may not be even yet, apply my blindfold ( line up the slits with my eyes )

and just face me in her direction and gimme a push,

I got a bucket of water warming in the sun,

Fluxy's begging for it!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: DING!

:goodluck::rofl::popcorn::tommy::woohoo::cough:

GF :rip:

Back
Top Bottom