Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

edit bad gert info deleted 2013poy must be plant name, I assumed it was a username, I'm fairly good at recalling usernames and I like to associate them, with the members' geographicaglobularl proximities. I can make up words too, LA, lol!

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Good Morning Trichy :ciao:

It's official according to googley, Spring is here. I thought it was tomorrow :hmmmm:

And for goodness sake, spend some of those goddamned € € € € € € € € € € I bunged ya on a new dolly :)

Edit: Jokes by BB @ 37°C ® :cheesygrinsmiley:

ha ha ha, tread lightly my freind BB, I'll let that "y" slide ONCE more, if I see that name again, you could be on the receiving end of my WRATH, remember my friend, I'm the ONLY freak here in 420 that infuriated a fellow friend to his breaking point, I left him no option but to post his one and only negative post. Lucky for me, he was a forgiving mate. (that's just one of my fires, I'm very grateful that Broke Ass aka Smokey, stepped in and put out yet another Trichster-fire) I'm not proud of my hair-trigger. You forgiven BRIT. I better hear from jaga soon or I'm going back to small font.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Darn it Trichster I thought you'd missed that one.

That was before I decided to play ball and go safe with the Trichster, :green_heart: :circle-of-love:

Edit: Did you spend them € € € € € I bunged you on page 2 ? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

GF, this just flew in the window, I know this is species is one that lay eggs on my girls. :thanks:

Would you kindly identify this one too. :green_heart: :adore::adore:

gf8.jpg

heya trichsy!!!

thanks for the invite and link to your journal! :) :cheer: very pleased to be able to watch this wonderful training technique given to us by the LA :Namaste: :thanks:

i don't mean to sound like a noob tugging at your shirttails but could you pls tell me how many weeks/days you are into veg?? i'd be keen to get a rough idea on time frames so i can figure out cycles for when i try this on my next round of ladies.. i'm a fan of bondage anyhoo.. especially when it's done right! :)

one more question, would i approach fluxing the same way with clones as i would with seedlings?? just curious about clones and their staggered tiers as opposed to seedlings..

thanks Trichs! and pls, have some reps :ganjamon::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom