Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Really nice indeed my man! Love the side on shot showing level tops :) great job Trichster! :)

Thanks for every members' input here, I just want this to be a fun place to come in hopes of laugh or possible outburst of laughter, when you could use it! Up until recently, We/I/You had a great place to visit, I went their first every day, because their was ALWAYS one of these guys :rofl: every few pages, I called the place Oz, a great fun journal, packed with information. I get bummed just see his username still, I just refer to him as the Wizard now. He's travelling for while and the journal fun in Oz stopped.

Nobody could be like him, but he reminds me of me.

I'm going to try my best, to make this fluxin, place, as close as possible, to the fun we all had in Oz.

Now, the happy stuff. :thanks: 2013 Plant of the Year trophy holder, for the compliment above!!!

LA, I have some pics coming later, Dolly is put back together, and I have several questions for Mr Miagi aka the teacher, that will accompany the pics.

Back to work, see you later.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey all, just hit me up on my fluxing thread and ill get back to all who want to get their flux on!
Im leaving the thread open as flux central :) So I am at the disposal of you all! :)

I ain't disposing of you anytime soon! :green_heart:

Your a diamond buddy :) :)
Yours is definitely the place to be at the moment and your doing the wizard proud! :) Im lucky enough to talk with him most days :) All Ill say is he would most definitely aprove of you taking over his mantle of the fun place to be! :)

I'm a nobody, but please send him my love...

I'm sure they taught you this in kindergarten or the first grade Brooklyn. Repeat after me; "I am somebody"

:rofl::rofl:

Dont be sorry thats so me Duh:rofl::rofl:
Mate she broke Dolly man thats a monster so damm healthy as well the size of the branches OMG you are gonna be a happy camper at the
end of this:goodjob::circle-of-love:

jaga, I will post all huge font for you, just ask, or reply YES or NO, we'll try it my friend.

Makes me think of my old house in San Diego 760 area every time I see your sunny pic's.

CO, it's only 69 today, I have to move Fluxy 3 times a day to keep her in the sun, gotta love that tomorrow starts spring, Pretty soon I won't need Dolly, Fluxy will outgrow the modified Walmart portable closet.

Anybody out here that has experience or gadgets for deterring moths? That would be a great help, I hate to jinx myself, but they will be laying eggs on the best smelling plant in the yard. I ordered some mosquito net for a bed, anybody know if that will noticeably diminish the sun strength on the plant, I'd rather pick off eggs, than down growth,

Thank you all. Pics with Fluxy with a couple questions for the teacher tomorrow.

TODAY it's about Fluxy's own Crash Test Dummy, my REAL first (practice) flux unveiled, she looked like a mutant, so I said why not try that amazing flux? OK, I'll bring her in now, the MUtant will be named MUXY!

I took the wire (I tried pipe cleaners) off a month ago, she's been in the ground over a month, flowering and growing almost an inch, ok maybe a half inch, per day.

Muxy started in the tent and was put into the earth in late February, here are earlier pics.
mux.png

MEET MUXY!!
mutant_flux.png

Please share all your thoughts and questions!!!!

If you go get the Bt and spray that on the plants, the worm takes a bite, gets very sick, can't eat, good night. Until you get it, if you can identify the eggs properly, just remove them until the Bt gets there. They do sell it at Home Depot and garden centers everywhere. It is the absolutely best remedy for worms, bar none.

Now let me tell you how much I don't know about growing. Apparently, I know very little. My seedlings are not doing well. I lost a WW x BB and probably will lose another or maybe two more. Bah. I started more seeds today. I think the temperature swings of the greenhouse and the aphids I never saw until they sucked the leaves dry did them in. What a week. Waaaa waaa.

We learned this the hard way. Ocean growers should be very careful as to when/if they are spraying their plants. Mold becomes a humongous issue. That is why I recommend the granular version of Bt. Although, Bt is only a small line of defense. We know that several lines of defense are the only way to minimize worm damage, and maximize yields. Bait plants, companion planting, tenting, netting, Bt or spinosad, all of that can fail completely, the worms can get inside the inner buds, and from there no BT drenching or fairy dust is going to kill them, the only way to do it is to literally open up the nugs and pick them out with an ice-pick! It is especially brutal if they go un-noticed, and they do. Lady bugs help, but predator mites would help more by devouring the eggs. Praying mantis are too large, and aren't very good at eating worms, but they do a good job with the other bugs. Can never hurt to have some lady bugs out there though :thumb:

You're required LA

I'm off to top one of my prize Northern Lights :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice Brit (nickname ok?) thank you, I just got some autos of NL my self!

I'll watch yours, then maybe try a "quick flux" on one!:goodluck:

IMPORTANT 420 MEMBER NOTE FROM TRICHOMES to ALL VISITORS about your POSSIBLE new abb. nickname in Fluxyville!!

I am a 2 finger typist, if I call you a "nickname" based on your 420 username (in an effort to lesson my pecking) and you don't like the nickname, let me know, I will apologize and we'll fix it. I just go off the path sometimes.

I had to cover my ass here because I did it to my friend BrassicBrit today. Hey Brit!!! Is it OK? :thanks: ALL!!! :circle-of-love:

Jaga, is OK to call you, "the guy who can't see, but loves to look at the pictures"?
:high-five:

LAST MEMBER NOTE: If you want jaga! to see what you type, he sees large font, all participants, feel free to go big.:circle-of-love:

big welcome to Fluxville to a couple new members :bravo:
Wow ... this is the first time I've ever seen or heard of "fluxing". Has to be one of the craziest ideas I've ever seen! Looks awesome! I'm jumping in for the long haul! :goodjob:

Welcome Smoke! (sorry Smokey is in use for 420 fire protection member) I'm laughing as I read your FLUX reaction!!:thumb:

Hey tric how u doin. That flux girl looks nice and strong shel soon concur her fear of mr miaggis plant.
Little tip I find female plants grow quicker if you let them express there feminine side..... Maybe decorate the big pot with some pink ribbon or somet like that :)
On a serious not tho well done she looks great

alex, very happy to see you walk thru this door, I'll try not to call you alice, when you tease me about my metric impairment, lol :high-five:

Smokey you should give an eye on Light Addict signature, after al he is the father of Fluxing:adore: you will be amazed (a little warning LA tend to be a little kinky with the girls so viewer discretion is advise :rofl: )

Amigo trichomes i have grabbed my corner seat hope you do not mind :Namaste:

:peace:
I think this should go to who I'm calling Fred, my 2nd attempt at multiquote, this better work, now I'll go do my background checks to see who, give a clue as to there whereabouts info.

MEET MUXY!!
mutant_flux.png

Please share all your thoughts and questions!!!!

I think Muxy is very nice too. Kinda spherical flux going on there. Digging in dirt outside sounds very fun right now Looks like the girls in the band are playing together now . :theband:

Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom