Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

The journal title has apparently been censored, I knew I should have had it approved before posting WTF, (I only had her name approved) oh well, it's still an awesome staff.

Reps to big brother for my first censor, in the first 24 hours.

I'm struggling with "multi-quote" to respond to all the compliments and praise given by

:bravo: to: BIDude, BBrit, C0F, lumina, PGreen, :adore:LA, B A R, Chron, Les, DocB, SABO, GF, canada, g grass, Jimmy6, F Child,

panta, ajag, Jay, b teams, ShrubHub, & PukePanda LMK if you were left out, you 'll get this :passitleft: :circle-of-love: :thanks:

& Jaga

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

The Trichster is just a; Bad Boy, Bad Boy. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Yes this is gunna be guud!!!

Off to a nice start dude, really looking foward to this one. I have also been thinking hard about a flux grow this is really gunna help me with my first Fluxy Lady!!

Good Luck Man!!

Happy Grow and Smoke.

:Namaste::thanks::bravo::thumb::cheer::peace:

Welcome aboard insaneRooster & CA215 (fellow Californian), thanks for asking about the moth war CA215, it's not ez catching the largest & "fastest moth in the world" They are out there as I type, I missed 5 times today. Pic of my only 2 kills below.

BrokeAssBAR, please refrain from raising my noia factor (again), but LA & I, thank you, for the noise, MrMiagi does not like a quiet 420.

Here's what I'm up against

2014 caught with long bait net
h_moth.jpg

2013 caught w/ garden hose in JET mode
hawkmoth.jpg

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

No problem, I will just spray myself with this CS stuff. I hear it is supposed to make things change gender. Not sure how it works but if it can keep me my seat then hell I will bathe in the stuff.

SILLY WARNING: TO THOSE WITHOUT A SENSE OF HUMOR, THE ABOVE IS A JOKE. DO NOT BATHE IN COLLOIDAL SILVER AS IT COULD BE BAD. IT WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR GENDER OR MAKE YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR FEMININE SIDE. IT ONLY WORKS THE OTHER WAY. NOW TO RETURN YOU TO YOUR FLUXING THREAD AS PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED.

LOL, thanks for adding the disclaimer Doc but posting toxic toxin jokes might be a symptom, it's possible that you have already been over-exposed. lol Did your new lights arrive today? Are you of the opinion that LED now, by far surpasses CFL bulbs? I'd love you share some facts as far as new LED technology, are you going to try a grow w/out your HID? Did you see my jumbo cfl I posted today? It's OK to laugh, those bulbs, just keep the girl, warm, happy & alive until Dolly rolls her out under the sun. 75 & sunny again today!:popcorn:

Dang, I haven't been outta here for 12 hours and this places is going :party:

Insane sets of pics all day, giant horrible looking moth, a censored title (didn't my and CoF's approval account for anything?), cool nutes, and the prettiest girl at the beach hanging out in the California sun? This is going to be the journal of all journals and in 18 US GAL of happiness no less. She is going to be gigantic!

And can we have one more look at that?

Gonna be fun in here. Since it is outside can we setup lawn chairs? I have a cooler full of crushed ice for important things ya know :roorrip:

Bob ;)

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

LOL, thanks for adding the disclaimer Doc, did your new lights arrive today? Are you of the opinion that LED now, by far surpasses CFL bulbs? I'd love you share some facts as far as new LED technology, did you see my jumbo cfl I posted today? It's OK to laugh, those bulbs, just keep the girls, warm, happy & alive until Dolly brings them out under the sun. 75 & sunny again today!:popcorn:

Hey you were posting when I was! Bread & Butter! (Jinx preventative)

Well it just so happens that I just got home and am looking at three suspicious brown boxes calling my name. Ok, I lied. There are two brown boxes and one VERY COOL green light with happy switches and such on it. :goof: I haven't even turned them it on to see yet as I don't have a real place to properly hang it w/o taking down the light in the tent which goes off soon. And that may be for good for two reasons, LED and Harvest. Just trying to decide on if I want to wait for any amber this round. If not (pretty much 100% cloudy in the tent) then tomorrow everything switches so why go bolting things up for one evening. Decisions. :hmmmm:

The weather there sounds incredible. Not so much here. On the CFLs, I really like them actually especially for seedlings and small plants. Mine are just now outgrowing my small CFL setup so having the LEDs ready soon will be good. But I think CFLs or florescent in general are very practical for some spaces and for fill in light as well in almost any space. I have actually grown some pretty nice bud from banks of 4 4' T8 Tubes with good bulbs. Fluffy but yummy. Having said that as cost comes down on LED it will be able to fill this niche and maybe it will become the norm.

Makes me think of my old house in San Diego 760 area every time I see your sunny pic's.

Welcome aboard insaneRooster & CA215 (fellow Californian), thanks for asking about the moth war CA215, it's not ez catching the largest & "fastest moth in the world" They are out there as I type, I missed 5 times today. Pic of my only 2 kills below.

BrokeAssBAR, please refrain from raising my noia factor (again), but LA & I, thank you, for the noise, MrMiagi does not like a quiet 420.

Here's what I'm up against

2014 caught with long bait net
h_moth.jpg

2013 caught w/ garden hose in JET mode
hawkmoth.jpg

Those are some big a** airplanes flying around in your neck of the woods! You sure it wasn't that lost airplane that's been missing for over 10 days you have there? :yikes: Why not make a fine net and throw it around your baby so those beasts don't lay any larvae?

looking good Trichs

High there Trichs
things are hotting up around here soo many good folks in the journal a lovely Flux on the way,,,,so the top of the bud to ya
Have a great day this weedsday:goodjob: Great pictures an thats some bloody monster predator is it a Moth??

gREAT SHARE dOCb, DAMN CAPS LOCK, I'll be watching. I have 2 observation chairs outside, you might see them here another day.:thumb:

Can I sleep in one of the observation chairs at night? Something tells me it is warmer where you are at night than where I am during the day. I will watch for moths I promise!

Subbed looks great..glad i caught you early to see the show unfold!!!

+rep great pics and thread!!!

I am still drooling over an 18 gal flux.:thumb:
The biggest to date,I believe.:bravo:

I will be attempting a few 30 gallon fluxed plants. If my seedlings ever decide to grow out of their death looking selves.

That moth is a beast!
Is it wrong that I'm looking forward to seeing how your fluxed plant turns out more than I'm looming forward to my own!!! It just so damn amazing to me!

Back
Top Bottom