Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I just got home to discover Fluxy is getting very aggressive & strong, she killed Dolly while I was gone.

I will not feed her today, she will sit in the sun and just stare at Mr Miagi's plant picture (she is very intimidated by his plants).

Today, you can see that her girth has extended to the perimeter of her massive pot. 75 & sunny today.

dolly.png

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Wow ... this is the first time I've ever seen or heard of "fluxing". Has to be one of the craziest ideas I've ever seen! Looks awesome! I'm jumping in for the long haul! :goodjob:

Wow ... this is the first time I've ever seen or heard of "fluxing". Has to be one of the craziest ideas I've ever seen! Looks awesome! I'm jumping in for the long haul! :goodjob:

Smokey you should give an eye on Light Addict signature, after al he is the father of Fluxing:adore: you will be amazed (a little warning LA tend to be a little kinky with the girls so viewer discretion is advise :rofl: )

Amigo trichomes i have grabbed my corner seat hope you do not mind :Namaste:

:peace:

Hey tric how u doin. That flux girl looks nice and strong shel soon concur her fear of mr miaggis plant.
Little tip I find female plants grow quicker if you let them express there feminine side..... Maybe decorate the big pot with some pink ribbon or somet like that :)
On a serious not tho well done she looks great

Fr3d, Thanks for the tip! I will definitely be checking out LA's flux grow. And LST has always been my preference, so bondage doesn't really bother me much! :tokin:

High there Trichs
things are hotting up around here soo many good folks in the journal a lovely Flux on the way,,,,so the top of the bud to ya
Have a great day this weedsday:goodjob: Great pictures an thats some bloody monster predator is it a Moth??
Thanks for stopping by Denise (front row) and welcome SirGrowAlot!! :circle-of-love:

Sorry jaga here's what it says over the pictures,

"fastest moth in the world"

thanks Chron, is today Weedneedday? I gotta go rebuild Dolly.

Yes it is Trichs :thumb:

Yes this is gunna be guud!!!

Off to a nice start dude, really looking foward to this one. I have also been thinking hard about a flux grow this is really gunna help me with my first Fluxy Lady!!

Good Luck Man!!

Happy Grow and Smoke.

:Namaste::thanks::bravo::thumb::cheer::peace:

large text so our friend from India, doesn't just look at the pictures, lol. High Jaga!

reminds me of Jaga's 6 year old grandsons' chicken cross the street joke. I left out a member who makes me chuckle just by seeing his username. No offense, the "noob" name is InsaneRooster, welcome aboard my friend. I'm glad to see you enjoying to learn with a smile.

Good Morning Trichy :ciao:

It's official according to googley, Spring is here. I thought it was tomorrow :hmmmm:

And for goodness sake, spend some of those goddamned € € € € € € € € € € I bunged ya on a new dolly :)

Edit: Jokes by BB @ 37°C ® ™ :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping by Denise (front row) and welcome SirGrowAlot!! :circle-of-love:

Sorry jaga here's what it says over the pictures,

"fastest moth in the world"
Dont be sorry thats so me Duh:rofl::rofl:
Mate she broke Dolly man thats a monster so damm healthy as well the size of the branches OMG you are gonna be a happy camper at the
end of this:goodjob::circle-of-love:

large text so our friend from India, doesn't just look at the pictures, lol. High Jaga!

reminds me of Jaga's 6 year old grandsons' chicken cross the street joke. I left out a member who makes me chuckle just by seeing his username. No offense, the "noob" name is InsaneRooster, welcome aboard my friend. I'm glad to see you enjoying to learn with a smile.

Thanks Enjoying it all the way... Sorry to hear bout the passing of dolly, Fluxy must have been to much to handle, Seems like she plays rough :rofl::rofl:

She is looking good man, can't wait to see her grow!!!!

Happy Grow and smoke!

:420:

The moth is probably either a Sphinx Moth or a Hawk Moth. They are also called hummingbird moths because they really look like them when they hover and feed on nectar. They are very beneficial insects. They lay the eggs which turn into either the tobacco horn worm or the tomato horn worm. They can get the size of your pinky and do. They can defoliate a plant in a day, but not cannabis. They are relatively exclusive to the night shade family which includes tobacco, tomato, potato, eggplant, etc. All of those leaves are toxic to humans. Go figure. If it were me, I'd get the Bt and use it on your plants for any worms. That way you won't have to kill the moths. Win/win.

You're required LA :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very much so...maybe not Trichster he seems to have it down but the rest of us need your guidance !!!

Happy Grow and Smoke!

:420:

Back
Top Bottom