Man, that Kali China is the prettiest plant I ever saw.... ever! Well done Weas!

Thanks Sky :D Here’s another.
Organic Chocolate Mint I chopped yesterday.

A bit of it dried on the vine after I accidentally broke its sprig.

Hope you kids are well.
Good here. Busy with life, etc.
Cheers
:passitleft:
looks good ! happy turkey day .. hope the finger healed up

Some dried buds.
Kali China.

Been smoking this quite a lot lately. A nice mellow indica-ish buzz, very mild which is how I like my indica buzzes to be...

Choc Mint off to the jar.

Sorta weird looking stuff with that bluegreen tinge to it. I don’t actually smoke this one cause it makes me paranoid as fook, but it’s pretty to look at so I flower the occasional one. No more though- unless I reveg this last plant.

Today was in the garage, turned around & it was staring me right in the face
Brilliant - don't you love it when a plan comes together!!!! :thumb:
I gave mine a trial run this afternoon - I need to make a few tweeks but I'm pretty darn happy and it is so quiet!!

Hey WC...hope all is well...don't know if Ya' still pop in or not, been a bit...anyway's...just fyi...

...Take Care... :high-five:...h00k... :hookah:

Ha ha. I made it using dry sift through a bubble bag. But then treated it with my special heating in the oven strategy to make it gooey. The hash has to be pretty high grade already. Then heat it up to about 150°C also known as 300° F.
I can’t really say for how long but maybe at least 10 minutes of it actually being at that temperature. Those are getting into vaping temps so your house is going to turn into a vaporizer somewhat. Look for the hash to be somewhat cooked or melted looking on the outside. And yeah that hash and the pan are going to be super fucking hot so be careful or you’ll burn yourself. Ask me how I know..

I first discovered it by putting it in the oven to warm it and then getting distracted by a long phone call outside. I walked back in and was instantly stoned and had to somehow get a hold of the superheated pan full of hash and get it outside while I could still function.

That time when I first discovered it was definitely a bit extreme overkill in the cooking time and temperatures but it was a good discovery because it turned the hash, which wouldn’t stick together for me, into something very sticky.

Here is the post from that time @bobrown14 - plus the posts after

I have bubble bags. Which one did you use and did you freeze it outside during extreme cold (-25 plus) or just the freezer.
That is some awesome looking shit, pun intended, dude! lol It kinda does look like turd. :rofl:

Some dried buds.
Kali China.

Been smoking this quite a lot lately. A nice mellow indica-ish buzz, very mild which is how I like my indica buzzes to be...

Choc Mint off to the jar.

Sorta weird looking stuff with that bluegreen tinge to it. I don’t actually smoke this one cause it makes me paranoid as fook, but it’s pretty to look at so I flower the occasional one. No more though- unless I reveg this last plant.
The white looks like mold. Hard a hard time with it during my last flower.
:peacetwo:

Sheesh, he was gonna move, but what? - even worse internet there? How can that be?

C'mon @Weaselcracker, where you at? :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom