Weedys 1200W Garden

WeedyMcWeedWeed

Ok so this is just to let you guys know what's up.

As of right now we have 9 great white shark clones and 5 Strawberry blue. They didn't seem to want to root.

We will have 2 600w HPS for floweer
A 4' T5 for veg
And a 250w MH for the mothers

The clones were just transplanted into soil yesterday 5/7/10

Pics will be coming. Bare with me I just started working again and I'm short on time.

Oh. Did I mention 2 light rails... yeah mmmhmmm

we may do the 2nd T5 if this one works out well. Or if it gets two hot with the 250. Were still building some parts of the room. And finishing up the plants flowering now. We still have to mount the 2nd light rail and juust finish everything for the upgrade. We may have to buy an AC unit. Or set up ducting for the heat in the fast coming summer.

this is the clones the day they were cut. 9 GWS 8 SB.
Apr_20_2010_3076.jpg

they were put into soil on the 6th. more pics to come.

this grow is basically a trial run. to see how the light rails work, how much heat the room creates. the veg cloest is in the same room.

Good stuff Weedy. Certainly a bit of a step up from your last couple of grows. Should be rewarded nicely for taking on the next steps. I'll be stopping in to see how your going.

Good luck bro!

so heres the veg closet with the new 4' T5 238w all cool bulbs. 14 clones, and 2 soon to be new moms.

we went for the PERMAFLECT instead of plain mylar. pretty tough stuff. we made velcro doors out of pieces we cut. seems to work for now.

2010-05-10_21_07_05.jpg

2010-05-10_21_06_36.jpg

2010-05-10_21_06_51.jpg

lemon skunk left(reg pot) strawberry blue right (smart pot)

if the smart pots we bought work how they say they do... thats all well use. but i do have a question. HAS ANY ONE USED SMART POTS? IF SO HOW WELL DOES THE TRANSPLANTING WORK?

You'll be able to see what the one gal does anyways, we are using a 10gal also, however that plant isn't being journaled anywhere. I might show some pics of it. But it just got transplanted into it from a regular pot.

harvest coming next week for my other plants, ill show some pics for you guys. im starting the flush in two days. it will carry on for 8-10 days. trichs now are 70/20/10 milky/clear/amber.

You must like the knock you on your fuckin ass weed...:surf:

Ok so I took some new pics, ill be uploading them tonight or tomorrow.

The seedlings are doing great not too much stretching.
The GWS clones are doing great for the most part, It looks like some may have zinc def? Ill ask again when I post pictures.
The SB clones are growing but they were a little sluggish at first. I think they'll pull through.

My flowering plants I only flushed once each, 9 gal. And they're ppm is down under 200 but the amber trichs are coming on so I think in about 4 days they'll be just about ready for the big axe. If not ill flush again and wait for it to dry out again. I'm at thbe end of week 9 now. So this should be good.

Back
Top Bottom